• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the bhk isnt soras shell???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

ummmm here u go u lil noobs........*gives them a bunch of propane*............. i just want u 2 all chant BHK IS SORA'S SHELL........ over and over again........... after u say it 4 the 13th time............ *passes lighter*............ i want you 2 light the propane and see if u can get ne1 2 join u.............. *watches noobs light propane and die*....... hahahahahahaha.......... u c u lil noobs........... no1 will join u...........

bhk and sora are only connected by sora's heart......... end of story.........

B

Blue

Yeah I mean the name of the topic is "the bhk isn't sora's she'' so why do you all keep saying that it is. And ok so one of you told me that Namine cant create people so that blows out my theory. Maybe he lived in Destiny Islands at one point and he was friends with the sora and them.

B

Blue

Yeah I mean the name of the topic is "the bhk isn't sora's shell'' so why do you all keep saying that it is. And ok so one of you told me that Namine cant create people so that blows out my theory. Maybe he lived in Destiny Islands at one point and he was friends with the sora and them.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Very possibly, BHK was taken into the society of Twilight Town like Kairi was taken into Destiny Islands. If he is a Nobody, with no memories of his bodies previous existence, he would be in exactly the same situation as Kairi was according to the beginning of KH. That would explain how he already has friends.

It is implied that BHK is the other side of Sora's heart. With all the siphoning him and Kairi were doing in KH, maybe BHK and Namine are some of the body, heart, and/or soul that are lost when these parts seperate (such as in the creation of a Nobody or Heartless)

PS: Heartless are "an existence of only heart", it's just that so much of the heart is busy trying to fulfill the jobs of the lost body and soul that less is put into acting like a heart is there, so they *act* heartless. In early Reports, Ansem thought they didn't have hearts, but he later said that an existence of only heart is that of a Heartless.

soras friend901

yea bhk couldin't be soras shell because if he was his shell he wouldin't have a key blade man if he has two he has a strong strong heart namine@riku all the way!!!!!!!!!! :D

U

understatement

SORAS SHELL RIKUS SHELL MICKEYS SHELL KIRIS SHELL MY SHELL ...................GOD DAMN SHELLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSS GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHUT UP SHUT UP Or i will get mad really

iholdthekeys

soras friend901 said:
yea bhk couldin't be soras shell because if he was his shell he wouldin't have a key blade man if he has two he has a strong strong heart namine@riku all the way!!!!!!!!!! :D

has anyone ever thought that since bhk and sora are connected by sora's heart.......... that maybe the reason bhk can wield keyblades is that he is remotely wielding keyblades through the other side of sora's heart......... hmmmmmmmm

B

Blue

Kinda makes you think if sora's not the only keyblademaster..Like hes not the first one..maybe there were keyblademasters before him.

The Dark Master

Maybe BHK was made from the memories the namine took out of sora while he was in the capsule sleeping.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
The Dark Master said:
Maybe BHK was made from the memories the namine took out of sora while he was in the capsule sleeping.

Maybe you're stupid because we've already proved this to be false on the basis that:

1. Naminé cannot create living beings. She can only change memories
2. There is countless evidence proving the BHK to have lived in TT for more than a year
3. Sora is currently getting his old memories back
4. You're stupid and should read the whole thread before you post, so STFU

louis

I don't care what anyone thinks but to me bHK is in fact soras shell or the light side of his heart.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
I don't care what he is anyway till more info! I think square is playing mindgames with fans of bhk's name is sora, bhk is sora's shell , bhk's not sora's shell, get it the trailer translation? Longtime ago people said bhk has the same name it's sora and bhk is a shell because of the trailer translation, and now the report that bhk isn't a shell .

BlaZinbritt11588

hey u guys, i dont understand the whole concept of someone being "the other side" of someones heart.....could someone PLEASE explain that to me?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
BlaZinbritt11588 said:
hey u guys, i dont understand the whole concept of someone being "the other side" of someones heart.....could someone PLEASE explain that to me?
the other side refers to the fact that all keyblade weilders are connected.............thats how mickey was able to find riku in castle oblivion and get ouit of kingdom hearts, thats how riku was able to go to every world sora had been to in CoM, and thats how sora and riku was able to go to TT in CoM.............

B

Blue

Well then what if Kairi was a part of Soras heart. her heart was inside him in Kingdom hearts 1 and for some reason she showed up after he closed the door.

DualWeilder-Sora

I no Im new but right now all I can say to you stupid moronic ppl(only including the ones who think bhk is Soras shell) your wrong. It is so common sence If you even played the game you would relize what has been said so many times in so many threads that BHK is not in any way Soras shell or brother for that matter!

B

Blue

DualWeilder-Sora said:
I no Im new but right now all I can say to you stupid moronic ppl(only including the ones who think bhk is Soras shell) your wrong. It is so common sence If you even played the game you would relize what has been said so many times in so many threads that BHK is not in any way Soras shell or brother for that matter!

Nobody knows who he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back