• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Awards Thread - SORA IS FINALLY HERE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Game Awards Thread 2.0 - NEW AWARDS AVAILABLE! (Updated 11/01)

Creating a one dimension character who's entire purpose in a piece of media is to willingly piss their pants is lazy writing I expect to see from a 6 year old and not something from a 17 year old who is soon to be graduating from High School and moving into the real world where expectations are higher and your skills have to be adjusted to meet this new guide.

Please don't think I'm serious, this is all a joke please Chuman I have a wife and kids to feed. Just give him the award Taochan.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I see that the "incredibly hilarious sense of humor award" doesn't need to be made for a while.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I see that the "incredibly hilarious sense of humor award" doesn't need to be made for a while.

thats why forum insaniteer exists

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

Wait, so are we able to collect the Jiminy's Journal award if we own all of the games out now, or should we wait for 0.2? Just saw someone already snagged it, and I'm knocking these out left and right right now.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

i feel as though your entire purpose on these forums is to personally insult me and post about FFXV

Did... did you see the white text...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Did... did you see the white text...

not until after, its why i felt bad and deleted it. i'll take my infraction and say a hail mary

Dark Drive

Awards

Just sent a heap of requests, hope it's not too bothersome. I have to remember to find my copies of Bravely Default and Bravely Second and take photos of those, and half of the other awards are on my Steam, lmao. This stuff seems trivial but I really appreciate it.

edit: I don't frequent the forums much anymore so I forgot I already had the one for 1.5, so sorry about that extra request =w=

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Just sent a heap of requests, hope it's not too bothersome. I have to remember to find my copies of Bravely Default and Bravely Second and take photos of those, and half of the other awards are on my Steam, lmao. This stuff seems trivial but I really appreciate it.

edit: I don't frequent the forums much anymore so I forgot I already had the one for 1.5, so sorry about that extra request =w=
It's no problem at all!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

We have another new award for you!

Nose in a Book

NoseinaBook-large.png

This award is one you can nominate fellow members for, for their love and obsession with reading! The members who frequent our book/manga/comic threads, this is for you!

Credit to Tinny!​

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Game Awards Thread 2.0 - NEW AWARDS AVAILABLE! (Updated 11/05)

you guys are absolutely insane. keep up the good work.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Re: Game Awards Thread 2.0 - NEW AWARDS AVAILABLE! (Updated 11/05)

You ain't seen nothin' yet.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Premium Award Showcase! (11/13)
z54VnnS.png

7Z0JVpK.png
5Fyjtrn.png
​​
Hey guys! I made some new awards for our new Marks of Mastery Catagory. These premium awards are made specifically as a challenge, and help show off only some of the most elite traits a KH fan can have. Here are our new awards!
Jm055MQ.png

Red Travels the Farthest
You've traveled to one of the conventions or events where KH had a presence! Whether you played a demo, or stood in line for a poster - this premium award is for you!
SC98T3h.png

Nothing's Like Before
You've been on KHI for at least five years!

4NnTJAM.png

Advanced Chain of Memories
You own the original 2004 GBA release of Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. Remake-shm'emake.

Z4TZ2G6.png

Dandelion
You rode the wind to the outside world and circumvented the Keyblade War! This premium award is only for those who can prove they made the exodus from X to Unchained X.

v4cSUPn.png

Bit-by-Bit
This rare award is for anyone who's played the original Kingdom Hearts coded for the NTT docomo.

RgYUFns.png

Just Short of the Mark
You've 100%'d at least one of the KH games with trophies, and submitted the proof here! You're on your way to mastery.
Lbte21R.png

Completionist
You've gotten every single KH in-game trophy. Show us proof, and this premium award is yours.

More info here: http://forums.khinsider.com/announcements/212635-new-premium-awards-11-13-a.html#post6437445
[h=2][/h]

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Tinny, those are magnificent! :O <3 I can see myself getting at least two of those that are new!

Max

Staff member
Awards
I can get at least 3 of those now, and I foresee Completionist in my future.

Awesome job Tinny, these are all awesome, especially for the hardcore KH community!

Max

Staff member
Awards
Question: What happened to the Quantum Break award?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Question: What happened to the Quantum Break award?
I think the awards with the least amount of people claiming them, e.g. Quantum Break / that weird SE monster hunter 3DS rip off, were removed.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Awesome! How do I give proof? Do I need to take a pictures of certain things for proof like my TV screen? :p
Nevermind! I found out! xD

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Awesome work, Tinny!

Uhm, how exactly do we prove we've been to conventions?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
For the trophy-awards, are those strictly KH-in game trophies or the PS-ones from the remasters?

Seeing the nothing's like before one just made me realize I missed my anniversary this year, lolz.
I registered here on 22nd October 2010, that means I'm by now here more than six years.

Back