The Ask-a-Mod Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Formerly Apollo

Awards
Hello, I am an old member. From time to time I like signing in and looking around. It's been a second... I am the former owner of the account: https://www.khinsider.com/forums/index.php?members/apollo.37381/ and now i am getting thrown an error off a known "password". I am not sure I can get back into that old email (I made it when I was 10 lul), I can try and verify it anyway possible. If not may I start a second account? There used to be a stigma and rules against second accounts. Honestly, in a sense I grew up here and have nostalgic moods to come back. :/ If not, thanks for your time.

RazzyRu

Awards
Website
razzyru.com
Hey there,
I'm new here and still figuring my way around the forums, so I apologize for the odd question.

1. Would I be allowed to create an art thread? Such as a thread to include any Kingdom Hearts and related fan illustration I've drawn?
2. If so, would creating the thread in Creative Media be the place to do so?

Perkilator

Awards
Is it possible to have more KH-related themes? Something like Scala ad Caelum?

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Is it possible for the staff to add more reactions (like variations), or is it fixed into the software the forum's using?

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
So when you're writing a reply, but have yet to post it, the forum often likes to auto save what you've wrote, correct? How long do you have exactly before what you wrote stops showing up? I'm asking cause I had written out a pretty lengthy reply to one of the recent threads that took me well over a few hours to construct, but then I accidentally closed out the tab I was in and it didn't reappear. In general this is isn't the first time something like this happened, but this one stung enough that it finally had me curious. 😅

KingdomKey

Gold Member
Awards
  • Retired Staff
  • Graceful Assassin
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Beauty Within
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Whirlwind Lancer
I was wondering why we can't send private messages to ourselves any more? (I know that sounds odd. I usually sent myself stuff that was important because, I frequent the forum a lot in the old days. :LOL:) Is it because of the new forum software?

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Just curious, but are there any restrictions to what one can use as their profile picture? Wanted to know for future reference.

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
Just curious, but are there any restrictions to what one can use as their profile picture? Wanted to know for future reference.
no spoilers for anything even if it isn’t related to KH, no lewd/nsfw images, political imagery or statements that are considered hate speech or offensive against protected groups are not allowed. Everything else is fine.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
no spoilers for anything even if it isn’t related to KH, no lewd/nsfw images, political imagery or statements that are considered hate speech or offensive against protected groups are not allowed. Everything else is fine.
Thank you! I was beginning to think no one would ever respond, lol.

The other question I was wondering about was: How long does the forum keep what you've typed out, but have yet to fully post with? So... Say I type out a message as I reply to someone else, but I don't actually hit the "Post reply" button. Normally, that information is stored and kept in the reply box until you go into the thread again, but often times, it can disappear. Why is that? Is there a time limit for how long you can leave drafts left unposted?