• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Formerly Apollo

Hello, I am an old member. From time to time I like signing in and looking around. It's been a second... I am the former owner of the account: https://www.khinsider.com/forums/index.php?members/apollo.37381/ and now i am getting thrown an error off a known "password". I am not sure I can get back into that old email (I made it when I was 10 lul), I can try and verify it anyway possible. If not may I start a second account? There used to be a stigma and rules against second accounts. Honestly, in a sense I grew up here and have nostalgic moods to come back. :/ If not, thanks for your time.

D

Deleted member 253737

Hey there,
I'm new here and still figuring my way around the forums, so I apologize for the odd question.

1. Would I be allowed to create an art thread? Such as a thread to include any Kingdom Hearts and related fan illustration I've drawn?
2. If so, would creating the thread in Creative Media be the place to do so?

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Is it possible for the staff to add more reactions (like variations), or is it fixed into the software the forum's using?

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
So when you're writing a reply, but have yet to post it, the forum often likes to auto save what you've wrote, correct? How long do you have exactly before what you wrote stops showing up? I'm asking cause I had written out a pretty lengthy reply to one of the recent threads that took me well over a few hours to construct, but then I accidentally closed out the tab I was in and it didn't reappear. In general this is isn't the first time something like this happened, but this one stung enough that it finally had me curious. 😅

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I was wondering why we can't send private messages to ourselves any more? (I know that sounds odd. I usually sent myself stuff that was important because, I frequent the forum a lot in the old days. :LOL:) Is it because of the new forum software?

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Just curious, but are there any restrictions to what one can use as their profile picture? Wanted to know for future reference.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just curious, but are there any restrictions to what one can use as their profile picture? Wanted to know for future reference.

no spoilers for anything even if it isn’t related to KH, no lewd/nsfw images, political imagery or statements that are considered hate speech or offensive against protected groups are not allowed. Everything else is fine.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
no spoilers for anything even if it isn’t related to KH, no lewd/nsfw images, political imagery or statements that are considered hate speech or offensive against protected groups are not allowed. Everything else is fine.
Thank you! I was beginning to think no one would ever respond, lol.

The other question I was wondering about was: How long does the forum keep what you've typed out, but have yet to fully post with? So... Say I type out a message as I reply to someone else, but I don't actually hit the "Post reply" button. Normally, that information is stored and kept in the reply box until you go into the thread again, but often times, it can disappear. Why is that? Is there a time limit for how long you can leave drafts left unposted?

Ink Ribbon

Awards
Hello, I just wanted to ask a couple of questions.

I've seen it brought up not to bump threads that are over three months old. I was interested in posting in the Cosplay thread in the Creative Section but it looks like it was last posted in 2018. Since it was a pinned topic, I wasn't sure if that made it any different from regular threads.

The other question kind of pertains to the first. I saw there is a Square Enix General Thread in the Gaming Section. I was curious to see if I could make a General Capcom Thread, Konami or Koei Thread that would discuss games from those specific companies? I could do this instead of bumping several threads like Devil May Cry 5 and Resident Evil 2 individually.

Please just let me know what's okay to do. Thanks!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hello, I just wanted to ask a couple of questions.

I've seen it brought up not to bump threads that are over three months old. I was interested in posting in the Cosplay thread in the Creative Section but it looks like it was last posted in 2018. Since it was a pinned topic, I wasn't sure if that made it any different from regular threads.

The other question kind of pertains to the first. I saw there is a Square Enix General Thread in the Gaming Section. I was curious to see if I could make a General Capcom Thread, Konami or Koei Thread that would discuss games from those specific companies? I could do this instead of bumping several threads like Devil May Cry 5 and Resident Evil 2 individually.

Please just let me know what's okay to do. Thanks!

It was a pinned thread so it is fine to respond in it.

Yes, you can make general discussion threads!

Just a quick question really quick: how come I can't like any posts lol

We were trying to turn the function off but found it is activated in multiple places in the code so it is not available for some unlucky users because of where in the code it was cut. :c

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I requested a couple awards I don't know how long ago, and I would check to make sure if I did in fact enter in for them. It looks to be that way, seeing as I'm not able to request them again.
Example:
did I get it.JPG
So... did I get them?

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
I requested a couple awards I don't know how long ago, and I would check to make sure if I did in fact enter in for them. It looks to be that way, seeing as I'm not able to request them again.
Example:
View attachment 12689
So... did I get them?
I already approved them on May 15th

Back