• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The anime you're WATCHING/WAS WATCHING thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Caught up to Soul Eater, and watched Xam'd 4, Monster 40, and Higurashi Kai 5.

Might start watching Midori Days again today

afrobutt

Silver Member
Just finished Soul Eater 18, and finished the Midori Days seris (why couldn't Seiji end up with Ayase T_T)

I'll likely OD on Monster (the anime, not the drink) tomorrow, since I have nothing else to watch

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I just finished re-watching Yu Yu Hakusho. It's always been my favorite anime, and I'm sure the manga was terrific as well.

Sword for Hire

Rosario+Vampire. Cute little series. I think I'll give the second season of Black Lagoon a re-watch after I'm done.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Just finished watching Xam'd episode 3 and 4.

Damn, to whoever experienced the awesomeness of Xam'd - don't Nakiami remind you of Nausicaä, that girl from the Hayao Miyazaki film? It's probably just me. >.>

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Just finished watching Xam'd episode 3 and 4.

Damn, to whoever experienced the awesomeness of Xam'd - don't Nakiami remind you of Nausicaä, that girl from the Hayao Miyazaki film? It's probably just me. >.>

No, pretty much everyone who has watched the series has come to the conclusion that Nakiami is the illegitimate love child of Nausicaa and Eureka.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
^lulz.

I'm watching Kaiji now.
B/c sleep is definitely not important.

that's another one on my "to watch" list.

Lets seeee the last anime i saw was Naruto although about the last thirty or so episodes i thought were almost all kind of lame.

That, for the most part, sums up the entire series. It had a few, no - very, very few good points to it, but nowhere near enough to keep me watching.

am about to switch over to Darker than Black.

Yes. Do so.

Sword for Hire

That, for the most part, sums up the entire series. It had a few, no - very, very few good points to it, but nowhere near enough to keep me watching.

What I really just hate about that series is how much potential it had to be incredible. If Naruto were more like Ninja Scroll, I'd be watching it right now.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Watching Kaiji again right now.
I watched Code Geass a while ago.
that's another one on my "to watch" list.
Watch it.
It's really good so far.
I like it.

Naruto although about the last thirty or so episodes i thought were almost all kind of lame.
The amount of filler in the show is terrible.
Borderline Inuyasha territory.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
The last one that I was watching was DN Angel, all I need is two more episodes and I am done with that one.

afrobutt

Silver Member
So uh, started watching Afro Samurai. And I have to say, it's pretty cool stuff

A samurai trudging across the land, out for revenge, attacked by asassins with RPG's and crossbows/grenade launchers.

It's like the perfect wet dream :3

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So uh, started watching Afro Samurai. And I have to say, it's pretty cool stuff

A samurai trudging across the land, out for revenge, attacked by asassins with RPG's and crossbows/grenade launchers.

It's like the perfect wet dream :3

Unfortunately, I only caught the first episode of that and forgot to keep up with it after that. It's a shame, really; I was rather hyped about that series.

Also, you forgot to put the Kinderheim in your location :3

afrobutt

Silver Member
Unfortunately, I only caught the first episode of that and forgot to keep up with it after that. It's a shame, really; I was rather hyped about that series.

Finished the series, and I have to say it's pretty good. It's nothing too special, very cliched plot (boy loses father, boy grows up to avenge father as a demon samurai). They also plow through most of the deaths quite quickly (The Empty 7 are destroyed in like one episode.)

Also, you forgot to put the Kinderheim in your location :3

I was hoping someone would notice that. I thought it would seem lame if I put Kinderheim there, so I just put the 511 knowing anyone who'd seen the series would get it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back