• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Alternative Paths(A Collaborative KH Role-Play) Sign-Ups & OOC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gage-Kayumi

Website
www.myspace.com
Not done yet :D

Name: Kirrax

Element: Ice

Alignment: Neutral

Weapon:

Appearance:Kirrax's pale purple eyes compliment her Bright blue hair. She is about 134 pounds and stands at 5'11 with a slim body. Her vibrant blue hue colored hair is put into a huge sloppy poof which entwines into big braids which get thinner and smaller and the braid goes down her back. She wears black pin stripped skinny jeans with black pointed high heals that have a baby blue heel. Her pants are tightened with a black belt that has a gold belt Buckle. For her shirt she wears a white button up shirt which is not buttoned up all the way showing off her double E cleavage, with a black vest and a black tie. She eyes are covered by blue tinted shades.
viperweed2.jpg

Personality: Kirrax tends to be bipolar. Meaning she could be so nice, and then the next second shed be bitter as salt. Kirrax always comes off as rude, but she is really a nice person at heart. She is very quiet and only speaks to strangers unless spoken to first. She usually keeps to herself making her mischievous. Kirrax is not afraid to state her opinions. She is judgemental and hates kairi for some reason, but not much is known why.

Bio:With her parents gone. Taken by the heartless, Kirrax's parents never returned after the first attack of the heartless. She was sad, and after she lost them she developed strong trust issues.Learning not to trust anyone until when she was found by Leon on the streets of what was Hallow bastion. Over time she and Leon grew a bond, but not in the sense of romantically, but father and daughter wise. He practically raised her from being a homeless orphan with bad trust issues to a woman with a strong heart that wasn't lonely anymore. But he did more than just make her stronger mentally, but physically.

After a year of training with Leon her frost inspired passion soon became her weapon. It came in handy when she was sixteen and helped the restoration committee fight of the hundreds of heartless. Using her frost powers which where not fully developed Kiirax fought brilliantly, earing her a member spot in the RC. She now roams Radiant gardens looking for a certain someone.

Other:

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
Okay, I know all of the Keyblader spots are taken. But just please look over it if the guy who reserved the Keyblade Master of Darkness is out.
BTW I will finish the template tomorrow.
[:?:]Template[:?:]

[SIZE=4]Name: [/SIZE]
Deten

[SIZE=5]Age:
[/SIZE]16

[SIZE=4]Gender:[/SIZE]
Male

[SIZE=4]Alignment:[/SIZE]
Bad

[SIZE=4]Weapon:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][Starting Keyblade][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][Gained Keyblades][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][Ultimate/Final/Dual Weild][/SIZE]
[spoilers][URL="http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs27/f/2008/040/5/6/Akatsuki_Oath_by_suburbbum.jpg"]Challenged Oath[/URL]
[URL="http://th09.deviantart.net/fs12/300W/i/2006/288/f/7/Heaven_Seal_Keyblade_by_starearo.jpg"]Final Decision [/URL]

Appearance:
Kingdom_Hearts_Sasuke_Colors_by_arvalis.jpg

Shadow Form[Click]

Personality:
Again, put effort into this. Characters can't all be described in one sentence. At least a paragraph please.

Bio:(A minimum of a paragraph.)

Other:(Anything else that isn't mentioned goes here.)
__________________[/spoilers]

*raises hand* I'm the guy who reserved the Keyblader of Darkness lol. Just never got around to finishing his template yet, I was mostly waiting on the other two to post theirs already. One has yet to do so so I'm giving that spot up to. . . I forgot who, lol. And welcome Gage! You'll be accepted once you finish your template and add a certain line at the beginning of it.

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
Name: Derrick

Weapon: Shadow's Requiem(KoD) - Unlike the other Keyblades, this one is unique in its own way. Instead of the standard hilt, the Shadow's Requiem's hilt is altered in the design of a tonfa. All though it can be wielded in front of its user, the weapon is also meant to be held behind its user and can be gripped by the short perpendicular handle or by the longer main shaft. In defense, if the handle is grasped then the shaft protects the forearm and hand while the knob protects the thumb. If both ends of the shaft are held, the shaft can be used to ward off blows and the handle can be used as a hook to catch the opponent's weapons.

The design is simple, the blade having a resemblence to that of a key. It is about eight inches in length, having a shade of charcoal all the way down to its handle. The handle is a shade of gray, the knob being charcoal just like the blade. A silver chain dangles from the end of the handle, having what appears to be a keychain hanging at the end of it. The keychain is a bit strange, its design being that of a heart with a black devil-like wing wrapped around half of it.

Side: Neutral

Appearance: Derrick stands at around 5"5, having somewhat of slim physique for his age. His jet black hair had been styled in a way where his hair was spiked in all different directions, in his case, called messy spikes. A pair of goggles with gray rims around the lenses are worn right above his forehead, never actually being placed over the boy's set of hazel eyes in which are brought out more thanks to his slightly tanned skin complexion.

The boy's attire consists of a black sleeveless hoodie and a white t-shirt worn underneath it. As for his lower half, the boy dons a pair of dark blue denim shorts which are quite baggy. But, luckily enough he has on a three-row studded belt in order to keep his shorts from falling down. A silver chain dangles from the boy's left pocket, being another one of his accessories. Lastly, Derrick wears his traditional yet infamous Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars(hi-tops). Instead of the usual bland, plain ol' white laces, he switched them up with red/black checkered laces instead.

Personality: For someone his age, Derrick can be rather the wise-cracking type. Though, his trust can be easily be gained by others, that is if he can feel that they earned it. Aside from that, when it comes to fighting and protecting those around him, Derrick will never back down from anyone's side and will always be there to lend a helping hand no matter what happens. But, he tends to become a bit cocky when it comes to fighting, saying a few insults here and there just to toy with his opponents.

But, the only thing that the boy really wishes to do is to soak in the peaceful vibe that Traverse Town has to offer. He can mostly be found up on top of the Gizmo Shop just gazing up at the moon which he finds to be his safe haven. There are times when he can go into a trance-like state due to the fact he gets lost within deep thoughts, most of them pondering about his true family. Derrick tries hard not to let it get to him but it ends up doing so anyway which is a bad habit of his now.

Bio: Born and raised in Traverse Town for practically his entire life, Derrick is just an average teenager. Though, the only problem is that he cannot remember anything about his family. Yet, this didn't stop him from moving on with his life all though there are countless times where he would find himself questioning their whereabouts. The only people he could call family happened to be a group of young warriors that lived within the same district. They took him in every since he was just an infant, protecting him as he continued to grow. But, the boy is unaware that his so-called 'family' actually knows the truth about what had happened to his family. . .

It was only a year after Derrick was born, his brother Willis taking him to a Secret Passageway of his. That's where the boy first obtained his goggles in which his older brother handed them down to him. On the walk back home to the Third District, these shadow-like creatures began to spawn and invade Traverse Town. The young adults, led by a man named Leon, showed up and told Willis to find a safe area to hide. But instead of listening, he ended up going to their parents and told them to keep Derrick safe while he fought off the Heartless.

Unfortunately, as they made their escape, Derrick's brother ended up losing his life while trying to distract the Heartless. . .

With the infant, his parents try to outrun the creatures that plagued their home, only to find themselves cornered by them. All though they both lost their lives, Leon managed to save Derrick before the Heartless could ever harm him. From then on, Leon watched over the boy as the years went by until the very day he and the rest of the young warriors ended up leaving to a place called Radiant Garden, leaving him behind as he refused to leave Traverse Town.

Now alone and feeling the need to protect his home, Derrick had encountered a few occurrences. He began to have these dreams about succumbing to the Heartless' power which, to a certain extent, felt real. Then dreams became visions as they continued to haunt him. It is unknown as to why the boy could witness these images but in all truth, they have a connection to the Keyblade of Darkness.

Theme Song: Scars of Time - Chrono Cross OST

Aphex

.Inspire.
Welp, I finally posted up the actual RP thread! I wanted to get it up before I head over to work in the morning. Oh yeah, even though the RP has officially started, that doesn't mean that no one can still join. Anyone can jump in at any time! :D

CLICK HERE!

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
"Choose your path wisely. . ."

Name:
Brol

Element:(Only applies to the Apprentices.)

Alignment: (Is your character good, bad, or just chooses to stay neutral?)
Neutral

Weapon:
Scythe

Appearance: (Pictures are allowed but please, provide a paragraph or two worth of description as well.
Brol is a 5'6" tall brute. He has long, thin blond hair and huge tattoos on his back and left shoulder that reads," Life and Death cannot end by one's sacrifice to not exist..." and "14 Brothers" He wears a pair of baggy, rugged blue jeans and doesn't usually wear a shirt. Brol doesn't usually wear shoes or socks either, but when he does, a pair of thick, black combat boots and a long black cloak appear on him. He usually has his Scythe carried on his back by a over the chest bracer.

Personality:
He is timid and calm by nature from countless years of strain. Brol has gotten to the point that nothing can psychologically harm him except for losing the few friends he holds closely. If you bring up a past mistake or question, he will harshly reject your being and pretend you never asked that question for the hopes he has the control not to anger himself. When amongst friends, Brol is the quiet, concerned friend and won't hesitate to speed things up to get the job done.

Bio:
After losing his heart and being forced back to his original self many years ago, Brol now tags along with the hopes that one day, things will go back to the simple life. He originated in Eternal Suburbs, a solemn world that excluded itself from all reality and existence. Now that he left that place, he has not gotten use to the fact that there is other things in this world than himself and others. He is after nothing because there is nothing to go after. Many years back, he use to be on the voyage to find his fellow brothers and reunite. Now that they don't exist anymore, He feels that he only exists to help keep the balance of Good and Evil and nothing more.

<3

Call me Love, love.
GAH! I'm so disappointed with my post >.<
I'm sorry for the long wait. Writers Block and homework isn't a friendly mix T.T

Aphex

.Inspire.
Hmmm. . . I have a post all ready and saved but the problem is, every time I go and try to post, it just takes me to this "Page Not Found" thing. I honestly dunno how long it will take for me to post but hopefully this problem doesn't last.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
o o' ....i sorta submitted my template but it was ignore-ed D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back