• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 14th Member [QUESION]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

Ok, I really can't remember, did Nomura say that it Namine is not the 14th member of the Organization?
Please don't flame, it's been a while since I've been on.
If you help, thank you.

Y

Yannis

Ok, I really can't remember, did Nomura say that it Namine is not the 14th member of the Organization?
If you help, thank you.

Yeah, he confirmed, that it is whole new character. NOT naminé

Charlie K

Back in Business
and not AUQO!!!!!!!!!!!!! she isn't new!!!!!!!!!!!!! just hot!!!!!!!!!!!

First off it's spelt Aqua and secodn you don't know that, we've seen her(14th) chin her mouth part of her body and..that's pretty much it..You don't know who it will be.

Stars

リク
If you help, thank you.

Yesh. It has been confirm the 14th member is not Namine.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Yeah, Nomura's already said she isn't Namine. Here's the interview, located in the KH-Vids.net News Archives:

Interviewer: Is the 14th member a new character of the KH Series? It appears as though the character is...a woman?

Nomura: I should bring it up now, that the XIV member is not Namine, since some people believed it to be Namine by seeing the trailer. However it will be explained as to why there's no pillar for this character, as well as why she never appeared in Kingdom Hearts 2.

It couldn't be her anyway. She was not a member in Chain of Memories, and the whole reason why she went with DiZ was to keep herself and Sora safe from the Organization. I doubt she'd go back to them willingly.

UrbanQuattrus

It's not racist to take note of the fact that the one pic of 14 shows her to be visibly darker-skinned than the comparatively pale Namine.

That said, I don't really trust that one pic to be terribly accurate about her skin color, as her face is obscured by a hood and for all we know the lighting in the scene is weird. (But I know, she and Namine are not the same person.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back