• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
They probably will have like some sort of teaser trailer type thing. And they might show small details about the plot and what may happen in the game.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Well, unlike KH2FM news, it's actually very possible that they will indeed show it. They said info would be revealed at TGS in a trailer at the SE party. And Nomura has said as much multiple times.

So until TGS comes and proves me and the rest of us wrong, I believe it.
Thing is, we were promised FF12 info many times and didnt get it at promised times. I know from experience that this happens.

If it happens for KH at TGS I dont know, but I wanna prevent you guys from getting all psyched about something that could utterly disappoint you guys. Just like PAL fans didnt listen to me when I said the PAL release wouldnt be that early (and I was right, duh) xD.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Thing is, we were promised FF12 info many times and didnt get it at promised times. I know from experience that this happens.

If it happens for KH at TGS I dont know, but I wanna prevent you guys from getting all psyched about something that could utterly disappoint you guys. Just like PAL fans didnt listen to me when I said the PAL release wouldnt be that early (and I was right, duh) xD.

Oh, don't worry. I at least won't be surprised if it doesn't show up, with that in mind.

kh is ba

Who knows what will be at TGS that has to deal with kh but will probably be something cool. The game would be weird with mario but I don't know if it would be cool or stupid.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yeah even though KH isn't on the list, we'll be surprised, sorta.
And they should at least reveal a trailer
Mushroom Kingdom Hearts was a JOKE!!!!!!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Just because KH isn't on the list doesn't mean it won't show up. Anything like new projects are kept quiet till the event.

At the very least they should give us a trailer, and a few plot details...as well as the system.

D

Dexter

Well first off the most I excpect is a trailer that gives us some hints of the story, and the announcment of the "SIDE-STORY" game. Noticed how I captilazied Side-story because many of you guys are getting the wrong concepts. The way I see it Nomura has 3 choices: The PSP which I think he may use for the new side-story game, the D.S, or the Wii. I can't see Nomura putting a side-story game on the PS3, espicially when that's for the Big game....so yeah, oh yeah I'm bacccccckkkkkk..lol

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well first off the most I excpect is a trailer that gives us some hints of the story, and the announcment of the "SIDE-STORY" game. Noticed how I captilazied Side-story because many of you guys are getting the wrong concepts.

Well, I'm not one of them. Most of us know it's a side story already.

The way I see it Nomura has 3 choices: The PSP which I think he may use for the new side-story game, the D.S, or the Wii. I can't see Nomura putting a side-story game on the PS3, espicially when that's for the Big game....so yeah, oh yeah I'm bacccccckkkkkk..lol

Yeah, he told us it'd most likely be on a handheld...I'm hoping for the DS.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Just because KH isn't on the list doesn't mean it won't show up. Anything like new projects are kept quiet till the event.

At the very least they should give us a trailer, and a few plot details...as well as the system.

Exactly as I was thinking, for a long time

I care for either DS or PSP, no mobile phones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

osmshowkh

Website
www.freewebs.com
Hey Hades remember that forum i said that were swarmed with people who believed that Fm was coming to NA well i got banned from the forum from accessive argueing apparently because I was fighting my case about it not coming out lol. This forum is the best and its gonna stay that way

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Hey Hades remember that forum i said that were swarmed with people who believed that Fm was coming to NA well i got banned from the forum from accessive argueing apparently because I was fighting my case about it not coming out lol. This forum is the best and its gonna stay that way

you got banned ? wow i feel for you man. But, you did it for something you believe in. =D

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Ouch. Well, that sucks. Look on the bright side: they're all going to be majorly disappointed when it DOESN'T come out. And they'll realize you were right.

...getting back on-topic: I wonder if they'll give the UEM a name...I'm betting he's called Xehanort, personally...

osmshowkh

Website
www.freewebs.com
lol I bet to I wonder if they will explain anything on DS like what he is or something like that. Also about the forum lol that forum cant ban IP adresses so i can just keep proving my point over and over about kh fm and I got one person to believe me and hopefully more.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Personally what? So he looks like Xehanorts Heartless (why doesn't he have a name!) so why would he have the same name as Xehanort. Obviously there is a connection...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
lol I bet to I wonder if they will explain anything on DS like what he is or something like that.

Well, maybe. They might name him too.

Also about the forum lol that forum cant ban IP adresses

It can't? How do you know?

so i can just keep proving my point over and over about kh fm and I got one person to believe me and hopefully more.

I wouldn't go back if I were you. If you were banned, the least you could do for those poor saps is not come back. They'll have to accept you were right eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back