• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neon6

Nomura said KH2FM would be his last PS2 game.

That's an interesting maketing stradegy. It's like saying "To play this game, you must have this system". A great way for increasing profits.

No. Because they don't announce NA/PAL releases at the TOKYO Game Show. It's a japanese event for japanese game developers to show their japanese products to the japanese public. The japanese don't care in the slightest about what games are released outside of Japan.

As much as I hate to admit it, it's true. I saw a vid proving how "another place" is superior to America (YouTube - Did you know?) and it got me thinking "We are so screwed..."

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
The only reason in the slightest that they would care is if the same game came out and we had added content. ex. KH1
Plus I wonder what system KH3 will be on (with Sora as main)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Plus I wonder what system KH3 will be on (with Sora as main)

Well, I would wager that it would be the PS3, if at the time development begins it's doing better than it is now.

If not, they might go with the...360 or Wii...yeah, I'd prefer the Wii, to be honest.

Sora18

I mean i hope its on the psp i mispelled.

we now have 5001 members that are complete retards thanks for winning.

First of all the PSP and DS are both great systems.

It's justy ou ****ing newbs don't get it.

All I hear is

"I HOPE ITS ON THE PSP, AND NOT THE DS" That's why I've started this 5000 thing because it shows that there are alot of people on the site that always say this.

second of all I believe Nomura said he would like to make 2 (Yes I bolded this part because it's important)

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
lol sora18 calm down i disagree with Terra though I rather it be on the DS

Dude that was posted yesterday and he's offline, or not. Yes I agree with you too. Actually I don't really care what system it's on, as long as it's not on moible phones

Last edited:

Sora18

No I won't calm down until all these newbs stop saying that, it's really getting annoying, I'm sorry but I see this same shit like all the time.

Sora18

Well I know that, it's just these people post the same shit, and well I really hate it.

I think I saw this same topic on the site atleast 30 times already.

it's just these newbs do this, because they want attention.

blob

PLZ if god loves me let it be on ps3 wii or ds so that way i don't have to buy another psp and return it cause there are like no games on it and it bores me to hell, i mean i couldn't just leave the psp in a box until crisis core or the next kh game comes out.

D

Dexter

Well I know that, it's just these people post the same shit, and well I really hate it.

I think I saw this same topic on the site atleast 30 times already.

it's just these newbs do this, because they want attention.

Woah there, calm down sheesh it's nothing to get SO over worked up about. Oh and psssssst your still kind of a newb yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back