• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'm glad. The message has clearly gotten across then.

Unfortunately, not enough, as I still see "Is KH2:FM+ coming???" and "OMG! Proof KH2:FM+ is coming!" threads are still popping up now and then...

...I still support the DS over PSP, <.<.

As do I, KH would be much better on DS than it would on PSP...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Unfortunately, not enough, as I still see "Is KH2:FM+ coming???" and "OMG! Proof KH2:FM+ is coming!" threads are still popping up now and then...

Yes, that's true, but at least it isn't as frequent as it was before.

As do I, KH would be much better on DS than it would on PSP...

I'm inclined to think so.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
And what's wrong with sprites? And obviously you haven't seen that the DS IS capable of 3D graphics. And pretty decent 3D graphics at that.

Yes I know but they're not the best though

Pfff. Graphics are not everything.

I also know but people always look forward to it

And yes it would do fairly well on the DS, and I'd perfer either one, I'm just leaning more towards the psp

swizzle

You are such a drag..
im hoping that the game will come out for all consoles so that everybody is happy, including me. i am a 360, shooter kinda guy, not too much into rpg's but kh is an exception.

the info will probably include some plot points, character names, some videos, and htings like that.

Edmpunk

I'm fine as long as its for ps3, psp, or wii.

Just not ds or xbox 360.

I would prefer ps3 the most because they can make the graphics and realistic-ism amazing. But the wii would have cool controls.

Psp would be a good idea too.

As long as its not ds or 360, i'm fine.

Grayrock

I hope the next game comes out on a portable, preferably the Nintendo DS since it's my favorite portable system.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Oh boy, you guys shouldnt expect any trailer/screens/info. There's too big of a chance nothing is going to be revealed.

If it is, y'all can be happy. But I warn you, the chance is big you will be disappointed...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Oh boy, you guys shouldnt expect any trailer/screens/info. There's too big of a chance nothing is going to be revealed.

If it is, y'all can be happy. But I warn you, the chance is big you will be disappointed...

Um, what do you mean? Nomura stated that he would reveal info regarding the next installment at TGS. And never mind it's not on their SE list: things like that are kept secret till the last moment.

Are you saying he lied?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Um, what do you mean? Nomura stated that he would reveal info regarding the next installment at TGS. And never mind it's not on their SE list: things like that are kept secret till the last moment.

Are you saying he lied?
I'm saying they tell us all kinds of things. Hell, there were too many times I expected information and screens for FF12 or FF13, because "they said they would show it". Plans can change apparently.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm saying they tell us all kinds of things. Hell, there were too many times I expected information and screens for FF12 or FF13, because "they said they would show it". Plans can change apparently.

Well, unlike KH2FM news, it's actually very possible that they will indeed show it. They said info would be revealed at TGS in a trailer at the SE party. And Nomura has said as much multiple times.

So until TGS comes and proves me and the rest of us wrong, I believe it.

Last edited:

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Well, if the trailers, screenshots, etc. aren't on the list and you're saying it might happen even though it's not on the list, isn't there a possibility for KH2: FM+? I mean, KH2: FM+ isn't on the list, but just like trailers and screenshots, it might come. Am I right?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, if the trailers, screenshots, etc. aren't on the list and you're saying it might happen even though it's not on the list, isn't there a possibility for KH2: FM+? I mean, KH2: FM+ isn't on the list, but just like trailers and screenshots, it might come. Am I right?

No. Because they don't announce NA/PAL releases at the TOKYO Game Show. It's a japanese event for japanese game developers to show their japanese products to the japanese public. The japanese don't care in the slightest about what games are released outside of Japan.

Last edited:

Sora1296

this is so coool! people asking about KH2:FM+....you should wait till TGS to get your answers.....if not announced its not coming if it is announced.....then fine...just wait it out

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
this is so coool! people asking about KH2:FM+....you should wait till TGS to get your answers.....if not announced its not coming if it is announced.....then fine...just wait it out

Uh, sorry, but...

... they don't announce NA/PAL releases at the TOKYO Game Show. It's a japanese event for japanese game developers to show their japanese products to the japanese public. The japanese don't care in the slightest about what games are released outside of Japan.

See my point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back