• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurxi

Hmm, I think that they will reveal which story will they start with first or if they will mix all the side-story of KH into a game or separate them. I really want to play as Roxas in the Organization or as King Mickey in the Realm of Darkness. And for the PSP, DS thing, PSP will make it feel like the PS2 butthe DS, think about how you can make cool sword-slashing combos on it with the stylus. I like both ideas but I prefer the DS to the PSP, especially since I got no PSP... *cries*

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yes I hope they will release some of that info. I really want to know UEM's name which might be released there who knows SE has a way to make everything sound good.

Yeah I wnat to learn his name too, as well as DS's name

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yes I know and giving his name might reveal something secret. I can't wait to see the trailer I bet they have prepared for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey you know the teaser trailer of it at SE party? I can't find it anywhere. Do you know where a link to see it is? Please and Thanks :)

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Maybe, but all I know about the teaser trailer is that Sora, Roxas, and Terra appeared and then the well known Heart symbol appeared. Also that poem too. Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back