• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's keyblade is data-made!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeuceBlade

well im not sure about the "data-made" theory, but the keyblade they use may be different from the rest, also explaining how Ven's keyblade broke in the secret movie.

Charlie K

Back in Business
When i look at the video, i can kinda see what your talking about "digital" but also, here is my kidna mini theory,

It looks like his keybalde is in kinda small parts and forming together, I can't elaborate, but what ever.

canito_q

That was just the style of his keyblade cause he knew when it was coming out, unlike roxas which just appeard anytime, anywhere (including this great deleted scene when he is sleeping XD jk)

soraaxel

Thats what I thought at first. But if you look closely, there is a difference. With roxas's keyblade,you can see numbers. With terras, you can't

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think that there is something different about Terra's Keyblade that's different from the rest. Like maybe Sora's is a sort of practice Keyblade, or in an early stage until Sora's ready for it to be upgraded to Terra's level.

Twiligan

The only reason Roxas's Keyblade was summoned digitally is beacuse he was in the Virtual Twilight Town, Shure they look remotly similar, but that dosnt mean that Terras is digital, I do beilive it could hold signifigance though.

Riku and Sora

I don't think so, but there is something diffrent... It's cooler than Sora's way, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back