• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's keyblade is data-made!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
In the "Leaked: KH: Birth by Sleep (PSP) Trailer!" you can clearly see that Terra's Keyblade comes out of thin air like Roxas' Keyblade when he was in the data-based Twilight Town.It's like it's data-made.Mickey's Keyblade though, is summoned normally into his hand!Opinions please...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, we won't know for sure until the game comes out. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Terra's keyblade lacks a chain.

Raiko

Come break me down
Huh?!Do you mean it comes out when ever there are enemies?if so in KH2 the keyblade also appears on Sora's hand automatically(when there are enemies).

You made me edit! yeah well have to wait for the game to be released

Rix

:)
Awards
yeah it's pretty interesting to see how that keyblade is summoned.. I think it wil definately have some importane and be explained in BBS.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Ah something new =). An artificial Keyblade generated for use of a trainee Keyblade Master? Whatever it is, this is an interesting little discovery.

I hope there is a good explanation, it's always fantastic to have a new twist. Adds more depth :D.

I was so wrapped up with the trailer, that although I noticed this myself, I sorta just dismissed it. I'm glad you brought it up!

-- Andy

.Oji

赤いテキスト
In the "Leaked: KH: Birth by Sleep (PSP) Trailer!" you can clearly see that Terra's Keyblade comes out of thin air like Roxas' Keyblade when he was in the data-based Twilight Town.It's like it's data-made.Mickey's Keyblade though, is summoned normally into his hand!Opinions please...

It's not the same, Lnds500.

Roxas vs Dusk (0:55)

Compare for yourself. Clearly, it's different.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Originally posted by .Oji
Originally Posted by Lnds500

It's not the same, Lnds500.

Roxas vs Dusk (0:55)

Compare for yourself. Clearly, it's different.

it seems the very same to me.
look:mickey's,sora's,riku's keyblades are like being created by magic that very moment!roxas' and terra's are like being digitally created!!there are these pixel-like things...

.Oji

赤いテキスト
it seems the very same to me.
look:mickey's,sora's,riku's keyblades are like being created by magic that very moment!roxas' and terra's are like being digitally created!!there are these pixel-like things...

Correction. Roxas's keyblade was summoned digitally. One thing that you and I can agree on is that Terra summons his keyblade differently. That's not saying much, though.

When Roxas summoned Oblivion, it looked different as well.

Y

Yannis

No, its not data-based. It just differs from the keyblades with keychains and btw.. When you change different keychains on kingdom key, it is summoned with different effects like fire.

Also look at Rikunort´s keyblade summoned. It comes from dark vortex.

Raiko

Come break me down
No, its not data-based. It just differs from the keyblades with keychains and btw.. When you change different keychains on kingdom key, it is summoned with different effects like fire.

Also look at Rikunort´s keyblade summoned. It comes from dark vortex.

Yeah, so exactly same as i said its just the way it was summeoned.not because its data based.maybe coz of the type(if there are any)
edit*sigh*: i did see it looks like digitalized but it should have a meaning.but what???

Last edited:

Omegas Squared

i always thought the keyblade appeared like that because ansem had put a digital lock on the keyblade and was releasing it so roxas could potect himself

DarkSoldier85

That wasn't data. If you watch someone fight him in KH2FM, you see that his keyblade changes shape. His way of summoning his keyblade is having it swirl around his hand.

PhantomSora14

Well there is a translation on youtube, and the very last scene is ven telling terra to delete him, specifically using delete

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Their keyblades may be connected to their armor

Well there is a translation on youtube, and the very last scene is ven telling terra to delete him, specifically using delete

We dont know if that's Terra yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back