• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's future appearance?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
What you guys have shown, in my opinion looks very similar to leon but with a different hair style.

Let's have a look at the two:

qo7u4y.png

kh2-leon-s.jpg

They do look a little alike. But then again, I heard some people say that Terra looked like Leon to begin with.

If Nomura wants to recycle an old character model for Terra's future appearance, use Xemnas's face, but change the eyes, skin, and hair color to match this one. I'm sure Aqua would like this version of Terra ;)

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Let's have a look at the two:

qo7u4y.png

kh2-leon-s.jpg

They do look a little alike. But then again, I heard some people say that Terra looked like Leon to begin with.

If Nomura wants to recycle an old character model for Terra's future appearance, use Xemnas's face, but change the eyes, skin, and hair color to match this one. I'm sure Aqua would like this version of Terra ;)

Definitely. I would love an official pairing of TerraxAqua seriously...they belong together I mean that scene in the BBS opening was dramatic for a reason. (i'm referring to the one where Terra passes her and she looks effin breathless!!)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Definitely. I would love an official pairing of TerraxAqua seriously...they belong together I mean that scene in the BBS opening was dramatic for a reason. (i'm referring to the one where Terra passes her and she looks effin breathless!!)

Exactly! A bunch of people kept wanting Aqua/Ven because she caught him when he fell! They thought that implied a romantic relationship!

But I have another theory on that. In the game, on multiple occasions (in Radiant Garden and the Keyblade Graveyard), Ventus is portrayed as the son of the trio while Terra and Aqua are the parents.

Forget Sokai and all the other pairings. Terra/Aqua must happen!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Exactly! A bunch of people kept wanting Aqua/Ven because she caught him when he fell! They thought that implied a romantic relationship!

But I have another theory on that. In the game, on multiple occasions (in Radiant Garden and the Keyblade Graveyard), Ventus is portrayed as the son of the trio while Terra and Aqua are the parents.

Forget Sokai and all the other pairings. Terra/Aqua must happen!

Didn't on Destiny Islands when Aqua went there, didn't she say, "Terra, what's going to happen to 'us'?" she may have been using that word to describe her relationship with Terra.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Didn't on Destiny Islands when Aqua went there, didn't she say, "Terra, what's going to happen to 'us'?" she may have been using that word to describe her relationship with Terra.

Yeah, that's another example. (in an interview though, Nomura explained that in that scene, Aqua was realizing that she might have to eventually fight Terra if he falls to darkness)

But still, she was talking about Terra with absolutely no mention of Ven!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm just saying. I want an official pairing :D

It's more official than the other pairings in the series.

Terra/Aqua and their son Ven is my cup of tea. It's what the game implies, anyway. :D

True. I'm hoping in KH3 we see a scene where Terra is fighting MX for control of his body and Aqua kisses him in an attempt to help give Terra even more reason to fight MX.

But that is my Terrqua fanboy kicking in lol.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Maybe something like opening the door in Radiant Bastion or even being experimented was the reason for some of the difference in some of the nobodies. Like some type of sideeffect.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Maybe something like opening the door in Radiant Bastion or even being experimented was the reason for some of the difference in some of the nobodies. Like some type of sideeffect.

That's not a bad idea actually. Maybe that's why. It's still unclear exactly HOW Radiant Garden fell. All we know is that Maleficent was involved, and some incarnation of Xehanort may have been involved.

VanitasSentiment

That's not a bad idea actually. Maybe that's why. It's still unclear exactly HOW Radiant Garden fell. All we know is that Maleficent was involved, and some incarnation of Xehanort may have been involved.
I assumed that it was because of Xehanorts creating of the heartless in Radiant Garden, which involves Maleficent because she tried to control them and in both games was found to be hidden withing the castle there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back