• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terraria... Notch plays it too

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
Hey guys, didn't see a thread for Terraria here, so I thought I'd start one. This game is a steal for $9.99USD on Steam, and is a total blast. Some say it's a 2D Minecraft, but to me it's so much more. I definitely recommend it, but either way, I thought it was worth talking about. Also, anyone have any servers going?

Oh, and here's a video :

Discuss!

D

Deleted member 36435

Re: Terraria... What Minecraft Should Be? Or just a 2D knockoff?

It actually isn't much like Minecraft at all. This game is more based around character progression, combat and exploring and Minecraft is more crafting, and mining. I had it gifted to me from a friend and it was really fun, hopefully he will add a lot more content because the potential is just huge.

zachen

Awards

I bought this game like a 2 days after its release and omg its so much fun!!
Someone should make a KHI server.

.Oji

赤いテキスト

It actually isn't much like Minecraft at all. This game is more based around character progression, combat and exploring and Minecraft is more crafting, and mining. I had it gifted to me from a friend and it was really fun, hopefully he will add a lot more content because the potential is just huge.

I think Castlevania meets Minecraft is an appropriate description for this game―really feels like a cross between the two. I had fun with it.

Izayoi

galactic cancer

It's much more of a role playing game than Minecraft is, which one misses at first glance.

zachen

Awards

Me and my friend have been playing this game nonstop lol.
We might be making a Lets play but we don't know how to get our mics to communicate with one another on the game anyone know how to do this?

Awards

Me and my friend have been playing this game nonstop lol.
We might be making a Lets play but we don't know how to get our mics to communicate with one another on the game anyone know how to do this?

I think most people use Skype in some way.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
wipes off dust.
This thread needs to be alive, this game has too much potential to not be noticed.

Trag

Bronze Member
Did anyone buy this during the sale? It's really worth it, and I'll be setting up a server sometime today if anyone wants to play.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I have seen so many people play this and I honestly don't get it. It doesn't look fun at all.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
It is an actually good game, with all the weapons and stuff. It entertains me when i don't have homeowrk, like now.

D

Deleted member 36435

honestly celtis it is super easy to pirate
it is actually a game i paid for after i pirated it
so i suggest doing that

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I went to a website called TerrariaForFree, that works well and multiplayer is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back