• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra, Xehanort, and Saix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Although this may be a stretch, I’ll post it anyway because it does oddly explain some stuff. Also, don’t comment until you read the whole thing.

It starts off with this. I think Saix is Terra’s Nobody. At first it may sound like bullcrap, but listen to one of Saix’s battle quotes, “All shall be lost to you!” and “I misjudged you.” Terra also lost everything, going off of BBS. Terra also chose Riku to wield a Keyblade.

There are also similarities in there fighting styles that are both based on strength. They also have similar appearance, but yet again it could be laziness from Nomura. That would be what I would say, if his hair wasn’t blue. That could be because of memories from Aqua, because memories greatly affect a Nobody. Also, take in mind that Saix is also a Berserker Nobody. This fits Terra’s hatred for MX.

Next is how Xehanort was formed. We all know something dramatic happened when the blue Kingdom Hearts hit. First, we know that Terra has an immense amount of darkness in his heart. MX also has lots of darkness in his heart. Therefore I believe that because they have such strong hate for each other, the blue Kingdom Hearts took darkness from both Terra and MX to make a heart, body, and soul that would become Xehanort.

There are also several holes in this theory, but I can explain them. The first flaw is the name. If Saix was truly Terra’s Nobody, he would have to be Terra scrambled with an X. This can be explained by Terra feeling regret from what he has done in BBS. He becomes so guilty that he changes his name to “Isa” which stands for Moon. This name was chosen because of the blue Kingdom Hearts that personified his darkness

Next is why Saix is so loyal to Xemnas? First, I will say that Terra did eventually become a Heartless. Yet, I think that was XH’s doing so he can have protection. I would say that XH would try to kill Terra after he got his heartless, but Xemnas would have interfered. Therefore, Terra would be grateful in the eyes of Xemnas, get the name Saix, and try to earn second in command to make sure Xemnas doesn’t complete his goal.

Next is the fact that Saix doesn’t have a keyblade. That’s because Terra gave into darkness.

Last, why does Saix seem willing to kill Sora, and why doesn’t Saix treat Roxas like Ven? Well the Sora thing is too obvious. Saix wants to kill Xemnas himself, not Sora. Also, Sora has his Keyblade. The Roxas thing is sort of not so obvious. Yet, it is simple. Roxas is not Ven. Saix surely knows that, so he doesn’t befriend Roxas. Also, would you want to see someone who reminds you of a friend who is probably dead? I don’t think so. It also doesn’t help that Roxas is Sora’s Nobody.

Criticism is welcome. Flaming and spam are not.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
this is a really good theory. Sai'x even said in the end. "Xemnas, may i stop this charade now?".

A

Audo

Eh... The timing of Saix joining the Org would seriously put limits on this.

Zemnas

Terra giving into darkness would not cause his nobody (Saix) to not have a keyblade. Sora's nobody (Roxas) has a keyblade...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Pretty much what Audo said.
There's a good chance Terra is long gone(well, not exactly gone, with this Terra = Xehanort mess)after BBS and since Heartless/Nobodies don't exist until after BBS as well...yeah. :\

Also, didn't Saïx know about the RoS and what was in it?
If he did, wouldn't he recognize Aqua's armour and react to it?

Meh, it's a good theory, but I don't really support it. If that makes sense.
And...
Next is how Xehanort was formed. We all know something dramatic happened when the blue Kingdom Hearts hit. First, we know that Terra has an immense amount of darkness in his heart. MX also has lots of darkness in his heart. Therefore I believe that because they have such strong hate for each other, the blue Kingdom Hearts took darkness from both Terra and MX to make a heart, body, and soul that would become Xehanort.
Are you implying Xehanort has a heart of pure darkness?

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
thats a bit of a stretch, but i don't remember anyone guessing xion was a sora replica. I'd say Nomura wants to confuse us. So I'd also say that theory could work. I believe that Saix's somebody will play an important roll in BBS (if its not Terra), and hopefully Lea too.

Narxus

it is an interesting theory, however, i never thought saix had a big enough role to be connected to terra. plus it has been revealed that saïx was friends with axel when they were humans and so far terra has not been shown with anyone like axel.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
thats a bit of a stretch, but i don't remember anyone guessing xion was a sora replica. I'd say Nomura wants to confuse us. So I'd also say that theory could work. I believe that Saix's somebody will play an important roll in BBS (if its not Terra), and hopefully Lea too.

Rain/Smile did, just not by that term. She got it all right pretty much.

it is an interesting theory, however, i never thought saix had a big enough role to be connected to terra. plus it has been revealed that saïx was friends with axel when they were humans and so far terra has not been shown with anyone like axel.

Apparently Saix does have a role of some sort, which definetely cmae out of nowhere. The only problem is whether or not that role is worth mentioning anymore, since it could have just been a failed plan that ended with Days.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Although this may be a stretch, I’ll post it anyway because it does oddly explain some stuff. Also, don’t comment until you read the whole thing.

It starts off with this. I think Saix is Terra’s Nobody. At first it may sound like bullcrap, but listen to one of Saix’s battle quotes, “All shall be lost to you!” and “I misjudged you.” Terra also lost everything, going off of BBS. Terra also chose Riku to wield a Keyblade.

There are also similarities in there fighting styles that are both based on strength. They also have similar appearance, but yet again it could be laziness from Nomura. That would be what I would say, if his hair wasn’t blue. That could be because of memories from Aqua, because memories greatly affect a Nobody. Also, take in mind that Saix is also a Berserker Nobody. This fits Terra’s hatred for MX.

There are also several holes in this theory, but I can explain them. The first flaw is the name. If Saix was truly Terra’s Nobody, he would have to be Terra scrambled with an X. This can be explained by Terra feeling regret from what he has done in BBS. He becomes so guilty that he changes his name to “Isa” which stands for Moon. This name was chosen because of the blue Kingdom Hearts that personified his darkness

Next is why Saix is so loyal to Xemnas? First, I will say that Terra did eventually become a Heartless. Yet, I think that was XH’s doing so he can have protection. I would say that XH would try to kill Terra after he got his heartless, but Xemnas would have interfered. Therefore, Terra would be grateful in the eyes of Xemnas, get the name Saix, and try to earn second in command to make sure Xemnas doesn’t complete his goal.

Next is the fact that Saix doesn’t have a keyblade. That’s because Terra gave into darkness.

Last, why does Saix seem willing to kill Sora, and why doesn’t Saix treat Roxas like Ven? Well the Sora thing is too obvious. Saix wants to kill Xemnas himself, not Sora. Also, Sora has his Keyblade. The Roxas thing is sort of not so obvious. Yet, it is simple. Roxas is not Ven. Saix surely knows that, so he doesn’t befriend Roxas. Also, would you want to see someone who reminds you of a friend who is probably dead? I don’t think so. It also doesn’t help that Roxas is Sora’s Nobody.

Criticism is welcome. Flaming and spam are not.

um....i see alot of comments in favor of this but i dont see how quotes like "All shall be lost to you" and "i miss judged you"

can you explain why XH wanted to kill terra after becoming a heartless?

can you also explain the memory thing? terra's hair is blue because of memory of aqua? but we never seen memory change appearances (on a normal nobody).

other than those points, the whole thing makes more sense. though i always theorized DS was actually Saix. but this theory is better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back