• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra, Xehanort, and Saix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I will admit that as I read this my mind might keep biasing itself because of my beliefs in the Terra = Xehanort = Xemnas.

It starts off with this. I think Saix is Terra’s Nobody. At first it may sound like bullcrap, but listen to one of Saix’s battle quotes, “All shall be lost to you!” and “I misjudged you.” Terra also lost everything, going off of BBS. Terra also chose Riku to wield a Keyblade.

The frist quote I don't understand, but I can see what you mean by the second one, though it could just be out of context; meaning that he misjudged Sora as a fighter and thought he would defeat him easily.

There are also similarities in there fighting styles that are both based on strength. They also have similar appearance, but yet again it could be laziness from Nomura. That would be what I would say, if his hair wasn’t blue. That could be because of memories from Aqua, because memories greatly affect a Nobody. Also, take in mind that Saix is also a Berserker Nobody. This fits Terra’s hatred for MX.

I feel as though that what you're saying about apearance could just as easily be said about Xemnas, who looks much more like Xehanort and Terra. And to be picky, Aqua and Saix have different shades of color, meh.

Next is how Xehanort was formed. We all know something dramatic happened when the blue Kingdom Hearts hit. First, we know that Terra has an immense amount of darkness in his heart. MX also has lots of darkness in his heart. Therefore I believe that because they have such strong hate for each other, the blue Kingdom Hearts took darkness from both Terra and MX to make a heart, body, and soul that would become Xehanort.

I'm seeing assumptions here. Obiovusly something big happened with the KH during that BBS scene, but we really don't know that Terra has so much darkness in his heart. MX most likely does though, but "hate" seems to get thrown around a lot, since Terra probably doesn't know MX personaly and his fighting him for his master. The only evidence we have os his darkness is his eyes turning orange, which means he could have been just using darkness rather than having it.

And that last part is just out of nowhere and really isn't how KH works.

There are also several holes in this theory, but I can explain them. The first flaw is the name. If Saix was truly Terra’s Nobody, he would have to be Terra scrambled with an X. This can be explained by Terra feeling regret from what he has done in BBS. He becomes so guilty that he changes his name to “Isa” which stands for Moon. This name was chosen because of the blue Kingdom Hearts that personified his darkness

Pretty much one big assumption, but an excusable one considering the theory's basis.

Next is why Saix is so loyal to Xemnas? First, I will say that Terra did eventually become a Heartless. Yet, I think that was XH’s doing so he can have protection. I would say that XH would try to kill Terra after he got his heartless, but Xemnas would have interfered. Therefore, Terra would be grateful in the eyes of Xemnas, get the name Saix, and try to earn second in command to make sure Xemnas doesn’t complete his goal.

Wait, so. Terra lives past BBS to be turned into a Heartless by XH? I'm just seeing plotholes there. Of course he would become a Heartless, to have a Nobody, Saix in this case, but this would mean that Terra's Heartless would be a sentient Heartless, much like XH, who was the first of his kind. Also, killing a random Nobody seems to be something not normally on XH's agenda.

Next is the fact that Saix doesn’t have a keyblade. That’s because Terra gave into darkness.

Eh, assuming.

Last, why does Saix seem willing to kill Sora, and why doesn’t Saix treat Roxas like Ven? Well the Sora thing is too obvious. Saix wants to kill Xemnas himself, not Sora. Also, Sora has his Keyblade. The Roxas thing is sort of not so obvious. Yet, it is simple. Roxas is not Ven. Saix surely knows that, so he doesn’t befriend Roxas. Also, would you want to see someone who reminds you of a friend who is probably dead? I don’t think so. It also doesn’t help that Roxas is Sora’s Nobody.

I ust don't like this because I think it assumes too much of the mentality of the character, and I'm still not sure why Saix would want to kill Xemnas in the first place. Stopping his goals? Saix, a legendary Keyblade wielder wanting some form of revenge, would probably want to become whole again thanks to Xemnas.

I just felt like this was a theory that could use debating, my apologies if it went too far or anything. Hope it was a good read for you, but I just saw some hole that I wanted to point out.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Meh, I'd rather bet on Saix being somehow related to Aqua (BOTH BLUE HAIR?!? OMG) and so on. Could explain why he knows something about the previous keyblade heroes.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
thats a bit of a stretch, but i don't remember anyone guessing xion was a sora replica. I'd say Nomura wants to confuse us. So I'd also say that theory could work. I believe that Saix's somebody will play an important roll in BBS (if its not Terra), and hopefully Lea too.

Use Spoiler boxes, yeah? Just be glad I've already spoiled myself on this subject...

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
this supports the theory that Ven met Sora sometime in his life

/facepalm

Destiny Islands.
Err and i dont think Terra could have a nobody if heartless did not exist.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I think the idea surrounding that is Terra doesn't turn into a heartless and get a nobody until the heartless are actually in existance.

A

Azrael

It is a decent theory and it has more chance that Saix = DS but I don't think he has that much importance unless the Guardian is Saix's Heartless counterpart.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Damned straight it is.

Saix is probably jealous of the Guardian though. The latter gets the ass while standing up.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I will admit that as I read this my mind might keep biasing itself because of my beliefs in the Terra = Xehanort = Xemnas.

You're Shooting it down because of that?

The frist quote I don't understand, but I can see what you mean by the second one, though it could just be out of context; meaning that he misjudged Sora as a fighter and thought he would defeat him easily.

One can assume during the ending that Terra lost Aqua and Ven.

I feel as though that what you're saying about apearance could just as easily be said about Xemnas, who looks much more like Xehanort and Terra. And to be picky, Aqua and Saix have different shades of color, meh.

Oh. Well still, its his memory, so he may see Aqua differently.

I'm seeing assumptions here. Obiovusly something big happened with the KH during that BBS scene, but we really don't know that Terra has so much darkness in his heart. MX most likely does though, but "hate" seems to get thrown around a lot, since Terra probably doesn't know MX personaly and his fighting him for his master. The only evidence we have os his darkness is his eyes turning orange, which means he could have been just using darkness rather than having it.

Let's not forget what Maleficent said about Terra using darkness to gain power.

And that last part is just out of nowhere and really isn't how KH works.

XH tried to become whole through Kindom Hearts in addition to wanting to drown everything in darkness.

Wait, so. Terra lives past BBS to be turned into a Heartless by XH? I'm just seeing plotholes there. Of course he would become a Heartless, to have a Nobody, Saix in this case, but this would mean that Terra's Heartless would be a sentient Heartless, much like XH, who was the first of his kind. Also, killing a random Nobody seems to be something not normally on XH's agenda.

The gaurdian for XH is Terra's Heartless. Also, XH would stop anyone he thought was worthless or a threat.

I ust don't like this because I think it assumes too much of the mentality of the character, and I'm still not sure why Saix would want to kill Xemnas in the first place. Stopping his goals? Saix, a legendary Keyblade wielder wanting some form of revenge, would probably want to become whole again thanks to Xemnas.

He didn't want to stop Xemnas from building KH. He just didn't want him using it to rule the Universe.

I just felt like this was a theory that could use debating, my apologies if it went too far or anything. Hope it was a good read for you, but I just saw some hole that I wanted to point out.

Thanks. Its good to critizize. It helps me become better at theories.

I don't think he has that much importance unless the Guardian is Saix's Heartless counterpart.

That is what I am saying in my theory.

it is an interesting theory, however, i never thought saix had a big enough role to be connected to terra. plus it has been revealed that saïx was friends with axel when they were humans and so far terra has not been shown with anyone like axel.

This can also lead to Lea knowing Ven. This further explains the friendship Axel has with Roxas. You just killed two birds with one stone for me.

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
this is a really good theory. Sai'x even said in the end. "Xemnas, may i stop this charade now?".

Charade meaning his charade of being calm, seeing as he is a violent and nearly insane individual beneath.

A

Azrael

That would be interesting if that turned out to happen, actually. Like, interesting funny.

The thing about it is that I wouldn't be surprised if that occured. Saix always Xehanort's bitch be it old mang Keybearer, heart loving Nobody or darkness craving Heartless.

Damned straight it is.

Saix is probably jealous of the Guardian though. The latter gets the ass while standing up.

Fuck the Guardian.

Saix gets more love in the fandom by them yaoi fangirls like Richochet.

That is what I am saying in my theory.

I agreed with you although certain spoilers might hinder your theory.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Saix always Xehanort's bitch be it old mang Keybearer, heart loving Nobody or darkness craving Heartless.
lul
He didn't want to stop Xemnas from building KH. He just didn't want him using it to rule the Universe.
Building KH would mean Saïx getting his heart back, but Xemnas taking over the universe.
So if he would want his heart back, then Xemnas gets more power.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
You're Shooting it down because of that?

Well, I don't want to say I'm shooting it down, don't take it that way. It's just a natural bias anyone would have when they believe something to begin with. I think I just made too much a deal of mentioning that.

One can assume during the ending that Terra lost Aqua and Ven.

I agree, but I think I just don't like the way that he says them; sounds more like he's trying to just kill him, or maybe make him feel the same way as he did upon losing Axel. Not to mention I'm not sure how much relevancy mere battle quotes have.

Which does being me to asking what you think about Saix's part with Axel in Days does to this theory, since Isa, assuming that was his name, apparently knew Lea for some time and may have been closely related.

Oh. Well still, its his memory, so he may see Aqua differently.

True. But I'd like to see memory play a bigger role in the creation of a Nobody first. Roxas may be a case of this with Ven but nothing's certain.

Let's not forget what Maleficent said about Terra using darkness to gain power.

True. Most of the scans and scenes realeased regarding BBS escape me.

XH tried to become whole through Kindom Hearts in addition to wanting to drown everything in darkness.

Fair enough.

The gaurdian for XH is Terra's Heartless. Also, XH would stop anyone he thought was worthless or a threat.

I see about the Heartless thing then. I believe I messed something up myself when reading XH, thought it was MX or something, my bad, screwed up my thought process. and I'm really not sure about XH's goals really, since obtaining KH was his key thing, and he needed a body more than anything up until that time when he possessed Riku.

I see then. What I'm just not sure of myself is whether or not Saix knew of Xemnas' plan to become that ultimate ruler-god, since it seemed like a secret and the becoming whole thing was more of a charade.

Thanks. Its good to critizize. It helps me become better at theories.

No problem.

Charade meaning his charade of being calm, seeing as he is a violent and nearly insane individual beneath.

I always wondered about that line. Seemed sort of mysterious. Guess it was jsut one of those hyping-up things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back