• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra, Xehanort, and Saix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

lul

Building KH would mean Saïx getting his heart back, but Xemnas taking over the universe.
So if he would want his heart back, then Xemnas gets more power.

Yay for implied yaoi relationships.

Thank Buddah for phaggots like Nomura to have phaggots in a Disney game.

WOOO!

Saix be sucking on Xemmy.

Don't tell her I said it. You know how Mexicans can get. Trust me I know. I am one.

I always wondered about that line. Seemed sort of mysterious. Guess it was jsut one of those hyping-up things.

Various spoilers may reveal that Saix wasn't the loyal lapdog bitch of Xemnas that we thought he was.

Fucking asshole got Zexy JFK'd.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Yes, who was it that thought that Saix would be the final boss after hearing that line? Heh. But yeah, Days makes me think that that line meant something more. Not like we ever learned what though.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Yes, who was it that thought that Saix would be the final boss after hearing that line? Heh. But yeah, Days makes me think that that line meant something more. Not like we ever learned what though.

Considering Axel and Saix's friendship before Organization XIII, and knowing Square, we'll either learn about their happy fun time in BBS, or get a crappy side game about it. Probably the latter.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Guys, keep it a little more serious in here, or I have to close this shitfest.
(srry i got carried away but i r a moddyrator so ya i have to kill da fun :( its mah job )
Yay for implied yaoi relationships.

Thank Buddah for phaggots like Nomura to have phaggots in a Disney game.

WOOO!

Saix be sucking on Xemmy.
i be wantinz some yaoi rite now.
Okay, I'm done.
Considering Axel and Saix's friendship before Organization XIII, and knowing Square, we'll either learn about their happy fun time in BBS, or get a crappy side game about it. Probably the latter.
A side game about Axel and Saïx frolicking through flowers?
Yeah, I rather have BBS explain their time as friends.
And that Athentic History thing explain how their friendship "broke apart"

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Yussir mr bossman.

But my serious question; does the implied friendship of aix and Axel make a difference on this theory, or in fact make it more plausible?

A

Azrael

Seriously.

Back when I just bought KHII (first one), I thought Saix was the leader before I knew that Nomura was shit when it came to original shit and had every bad guy except for Marly be Xehanorts.
i be wantinz some yaoi rite now.
Okay, I'm done.

We all do.

Seriously, the theory is decent and I won't be surprised. Bring on what we know!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yussir mr bossman.

But my serious question; does the implied friendship of aix and Axel make a difference on this theory, or in fact make it more plausible?
Less plausible.
Saïx and Axel were friends since childhood, and that's during BBS. Terra is 20ish.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A side game about Axel and Saïx frolicking through flowers?
Yeah, I rather have BBS explain their time as friends.

So that's the possible fourth scenario I keep hearing about.

A

Azrael

It hurts it more than it helps it.

Terra's so far a new character so I wouldn't be too quick to connect him to some bitch lapdog when we all know the obvious answer.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I like the theory and you make it sound plausible but the biggest thing is that Saix IMO isnt a lead or main character. But this is a trivial problem so I wouldnt be suprised if Terra's Nobody was Saix.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
We haven't seen Terra interact with Lea at all.
I REALLY doubt he's Saix. :/

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, it's not just you. Plenty of people see the similarities, enough that it can't have just been coincidence that they look the same.

Or it's just Nomura's tendencies to make all the characters look the same.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
The fact that Saix and Lea(Axel) were like best friends before becoming nobodies and joining the Org. XIII puts a huge whole in this theory. There hasn't been any interaction with Terra and Lea seen so far let alone showing them as best or good friends. Despite this though it would have been interesting if Saix was Terra's nobody. who knows.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The fact that Saix and Lea(Axel) were like best friends before becoming nobodies and joining the Org. XIII puts a huge whole in this theory. There hasn't been any interaction with Terra and Lea seen so far let alone showing them as best or good friends. Despite this though it would have been interesting if Saix was Terra's nobody. who knows.

Why were they necessarily best or even good friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back