• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra=Xaix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reina-ali

Ok, ok, yeah I know Xaix without the X is Xai or whatever and yeah I'm going to get yelled at, but I couldn't help but notice how, at the end of the BBS trailer in KHII FM+, Terra looks up at the Kingdom Hearts Moon and his eyes turn golden, like an animal's, and his skin starts to change. Then I looked at Xaix and his berserker mode is kind of the same, kind of ...wolfy (for lack of a better word). Not to mention the very similar hairdo. (gelled back at the top and some hair hanging down)

So, opinions welcomed. This is my own personal theory, so yes I take full credit for any bashing received.

Seikay

It has been said before, still good job on trying I think its a good theory, I dont really think its true but its good.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ok, ok, yeah I know Xaix without the X is Xai or whatever and yeah I'm going to get yelled at, but I couldn't help but notice how, at the end of the BBS trailer in KHII FM+, Terra looks up at the Kingdom Hearts Moon and his eyes turn golden, like an animal's, and his skin starts to change. Then I looked at Xaix and his berserker mode is kind of the same, kind of ...wolfy (for lack of a better word). Not to mention the very similar hairdo. (gelled back at the top and some hair hanging down)

Hm so I'll assume this was your first post...

For one, the name is Saix (probably a typo on your part). We also have to realize that other characters in the Kingdom Hearts series had yellow eyes or orange as well. And for the skin color, well we know that after Ansem the Wise became a person who used the power of darkness, his skin color changed (probably to mask his identity). Also Xehanort, once he was whole, his skin was a tab bit lighter than his Heartless Form, Xehanort The Seeker of Darkness. SO we can assume that the darkness may have an affect over the skin and eye color in larger amounts, of course we can't be too sure of that, as Riku used the power of darkness but his eyes did not change, although he wore the blindfold, so he could had been hiding the fact that he used the darkness too extensively, or his eyes were becoming like Xehanort's.

If anything I would think that Terra looks like Xemnas and or any form of Ansem (not the Wise). Saix has a scar on his cheek and the hair is not quite similar. Also you did not give enough proof stating a connection between Saix and Terra, so theory is not too detailed.

Reina-ali

holy shit... it think that was the worst misspelling... *headpalms*

Ok, so my bad. SAIX, i mean (really, how in the hell.....)

Mk, so my idea's probably wrong, oh well.

Just one thing, Saix has the scar in the middle of his face. It's a huge ass X. The scar on the cheek is Xigbar, in which case if you were picturing Xigbar, then your reply might be a little off. But it's true, I don't have much other detail than appearance to back up my theory.

However, the thought that Saix might be DS is a good one. Didn't think of that.

thanks guys for opinions! Still welcome any other points!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
however, the thought that Saix might be DS is a good one. Didn't think of that.

Sorry but I don't think that is a good statement either.lol There is just too much lack of proof and reason for Saix to be the DS. For one nobodies did not exist back than, so you'd be talking about his original form. But that too is also hard to prove. The DS has more of a connection regarding the Keyblade and possibly some mysteries surrounding the whole concept of Xehanort, and maybe even... I'll have to save that for later. (of course not saying he is him, I did not give enough proof)

Hanzo

Yea in case everyone thinks they know but no one was told that DS is a new character. As far as I heard only Aqua, Terra and Ven has been confirmed to be new.

Reina-ali

Sorry but I don't think that is a good statement either.lol There is just too much lack of proof and reason for Saix to be the DS.

Honestly, at this point, many theories don't have enough proof to back up anything in KHIII or BBS. Maybe theories isn't the right way to put them, but these ideas people are making, regardless of proof, are simply that- ideas. No proof is really necessary if you just want to mention your idea. I mean, if your idea isn't outrageously ridiculous, then it' s possible right? At this point and time anyway.

Now, of course if someone wanted to try to make the idea that King Mickey is Actually Xehanort's twin brother, that's another story. Then I would love to know how in the heck someone may have come up with that idea.

twilightchild

i live in california in a hostle at a ski resort
Website
twilightchildriku.deviantart.com
well in my opinion all together i think terra is the imposter ansem heartless you defeat in the first game but it takes me forever to actually explain it right

all i know is master xenhort was aproching ven for one reason or another and im pretty sure terra met with xenhort to get him to leave ven alone but in doing so terra ended up making some sort of a deal or maybe he even lost a battle or something and as the prize master xenhort infected terra with darkness (like how ansem tempered the darkness in rikus heart) ensuring that when master xenhort finally loses his body to the darkness hell have a place/body he could return to and thats why ansems heartless/apprentice xenhort/xemnas all look like terra in some way

UrbanQuattrus

Seeing as Saix doesn't seem to serve much purpose beyond a one-dimensional second-in-command post in KH2, I really doubt anything of his story will ever be expanded on, so I don't think Terra has anything to do with him.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Seeing as Saix doesn't seem to serve much purpose beyond a one-dimensional second-in-command post in KH2, I really doubt anything of his story will ever be expanded on, so I don't think Terra has anything to do with him.

While this is true, I could see how they would elaborate on his story. While this may not seem too important, it is a unique trait. Both Xigbar and Saix have yellow eyes, pointed ears, and scars of some kind. Master Xehanort is the only other one with yellow eyes and pointed ears. No i'm not trying to say MX is either of them so don't take that as what i'm saying. I'm saying perhaps they're from the same world or something. But Xigbar and Saix are both the other two main story playable characters in 358. Why them yknow? I think Saix has some kind of importance, but I don't think he's the DS as some seem to.

Allstargamer said:
Terra and the DS are both completely new characters. They have no connection to Saix.

This makes absolutely no sense. Yes they're new characters, but that doesn't exclude them from having connections to existing ones. Ven has connections to Sora and looks identical to Roxas and MX is clearly connected to Xehanort. This game takes place 10 years in the past. There are gonna be connections.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
This makes absolutely no sense. Yes they're new characters, but that doesn't exclude them from having connections to existing ones. Ven has connections to Sora and looks identical to Roxas and MX is clearly connected to Xehanort. This game takes place 10 years in the past. There are gonna be connections.

Do you have proof for such a claim? And don't go throwing that Ven=Roxas BS at me. Just because they look a like doesn't mean that they have any connection at all. There might be reasons why they look alike, but as far as I can see, they are different characters.

Saix has no backstory prior to his appearence in KH2. He might not even have lived in Radiant Garden. It's possible that he might have connections, but he's done nothing to indicate so, and with no back story, it's even more unlikely.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Honestly, at this point, many theories don't have enough proof to back up anything in KHIII or BBS. Maybe theories isn't the right way to put them, but these ideas people are making, regardless of proof, are simply that- ideas. No proof is really necessary if you just want to mention your idea. I mean, if your idea isn't outrageously ridiculous, then it' s possible right? At this point and time anyway.

I never said it was bad to make theories, I'm just saying it is not good to just throw out ideas without backing them up with evidence and reasons supporting the topics. And even though it may seem as simple as saying it is possible, the possibility of it being possible is really small. The problem with statements such as those is that people don't support their topic enough, they don't provide enough reasons. That is what my main point is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back