• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra=Xaix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yea in case everyone thinks they know but no one was told that DS is a new character. As far as I heard only Aqua, Terra and Ven has been confirmed to be new.

Tis truth. I saw the 'terview with my own eyes.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Do you have proof for such a claim? And don't go throwing that Ven=Roxas BS at me. Just because they look a like doesn't mean that they have any connection at all. There might be reasons why they look alike, but as far as I can see, they are different characters.

Saix has no backstory prior to his appearence in KH2. He might not even have lived in Radiant Garden. It's possible that he might have connections, but he's done nothing to indicate so, and with no back story, it's even more unlikely.

Are you joking? It's been CONFIRMED that Ven and Sora have a connection and that there is a reason that Ven and Roxas look alike. Don't insult my intelligence by telling me not to "pull that Roxas=Ven bs". I know full well that isn't true. The fact that they look exactly alike is proof enough of a connection. If you deny that, then you're just desperately reaching for evidence towards your point. A monkey could figure out that Roxas and Ven will have some kind of connection.

As for Saix, there is one thing that could signify that he may show his face as somebody else in the future games. The fact that he's number 7 and yet seems to be Xemnas' second in command. What reason would there be for this? He's also the first member to be recruited into the Organization after the original 6 apprentices, which makes you wonder how Xemnas found him, and why he trusted him to be his seemingly "second in command" as opposed to the five others he's known far longer.

Stars

リク
This makes absolutely no sense. Yes they're new characters, but that doesn't exclude them from having connections to existing ones. Ven has connections to Sora and looks identical to Roxas and MX is clearly connected to Xehanort. This game takes place 10 years in the past. There are gonna be connections.

Agreed. Ven and Sora has been confirmed are connected to each other. Wasn't BBS also explain why MX and Xehanort heartless have same cloth? Is that a connection too?

UrbanQuattrus

While this is true, I could see how they would elaborate on his story. While this may not seem too important, it is a unique trait. Both Xigbar and Saix have yellow eyes, pointed ears, and scars of some kind. Master Xehanort is the only other one with yellow eyes and pointed ears. No i'm not trying to say MX is either of them so don't take that as what i'm saying. I'm saying perhaps they're from the same world or something. But Xigbar and Saix are both the other two main story playable characters in 358. Why them yknow? I think Saix has some kind of importance, but I don't think he's the DS as some seem to.

Well, I assume that Xigbar - that is, Braig - is native to Radient Garden, along with Dilan, Even, Eleaus, and Ienzo. So to postulate that Saix must be from the same world, means that he would be native to Radient Garden as well; this very well may be the case. But then, those other four, along with every other character we know to originate on Radient Garden, don't have strange eyes or ears, so I don't think it can be a world-wide trait.

I just don't think Saix is going to be of any importance going forward - the story hasn't really focused on him thusfar, I don't know why it would begin now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back