• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra Shows His Stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
His hair is sorta bothering me along with the few things people mentioned. But fix his nose and eyes and things will be cool. And idk...no happy line + no junk bulge + no belly button showing = not really showing his stuff. So I think his shirt needs to come off.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
His hair is sorta bothering me along with the few things people mentioned. But fix his nose and eyes and things will be cool. And idk...no happy line + no junk bulge + no belly button showing = not really showing his stuff. So I think his shirt needs to come off.

Heh, I was going back and forth between giving him a shirt or not, actually. I added it in 'cause I wanted to keep the suspenders (to have 'em hanging off his shoulders), draw attention to the unbuttoned pants and conveniently-positioned belt-buckle emblem ('cause everyone'd be too busy looking at his chest otherwise, lol), and use the side-window thingies to accentuate his figure (which didn't work out, in retrospect). Judging by the way he looks in-game, the shirt has to come down lower than his belly button (and trying to make it go up higher doesn't work very well), so I just went for the "painted-on shirt" look instead. XD;

And I still say Square-Enix characters don't need body hair. XD

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You have some sense of how to shade properly and you seem to even have drawn his hands relatively well, but his face is pretty off (nose is way too large, eyes look rather unappealing, etc) and overall it just looks kind of awkward (in that it doesn't look right in an anatomical sense; his torso looks too stiff, for one thing).

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah....I'm sorry. Nose is just WAY too big. It's like lookming at a Human Toucan Sam. I'm not trying to go all Simon Cowell on you or anything, but nose must be smaller, and do someting about the junk bulge, please...It doesn't suit him.

On a minor note, if he's posing for video game women and all, wouldn't he have a happier face on him? But he is the Emo-ish type, so I guess it makes sense.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Yeah....I'm sorry. Nose is just WAY too big. It's like lookming at a Human Toucan Sam. I'm not trying to go all Simon Cowell on you or anything, but nose must be smaller, and do someting about the junk bulge, please...It doesn't suit him.

On a minor note, if he's posing for video game women and all, wouldn't he have a happier face on him? But he is the Emo-ish type, so I guess it makes sense.

Gah, that nose is so hard to get right. XD; Hopefully, it's a bit better now...?

And I changed the pants, too, because I wasn't sure it made sense the way it was.

As for why he doesn't look happier, the idea isn't really that he's posing for videogame women, it's that he's posed like a videogame woman (with all the inherently-feminine aspects stripped off so it doesn't look ridiculous), suggesting compliance rather than aggressive desire. So, I gave him that ubiquitous "model pout," because a) it's really common for videogame women to be drawn that way and b) Nomura draws everyone that way anyway. ;)

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
Ok the nose does seem less huge now, so that's good. But you do still need to lower the eyes and nose. The structure of faces are that the eyes are equal to where the tip of the ears would be if you had drawn them in.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Did he borrow that shirt from Riku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back