• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra or Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's up in the air as far as I'm concerned. Though, the fact that MX would have no body to return to would lead greater credence to the idea that Xehanort, as an apprentice, is what would return.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Apprentice Xehanort.

Gram

Banned
Awards
it'll be apprentice xehanort, ansem and xemnes were the incompletes of the aprentice so the aprentice is the one that should come back.
unless nomura decides to mindfuck us.

Swordsaint

Meaning what? Thinking the final boss is Xehanort but then they immediately switch off to someone else that comes at the last minute to be the final boss?

more referring to what yu yevon was

body snatching heart...thing

i was sort of replying to this too

It's up in the air as far as I'm concerned. Though, the fact that MX would have no body to return to would lead greater credence to the idea that Xehanort, as an apprentice, is what would return.

yu yevon didn't exactly have a body, he used the final summonings to reconstruct sin. In a sense, MX is doing this right now. He wishes to continue living, takes Terra. loses memories etc, becomes apprentice xehanort. becomes xehanort heartless, requires new body. posesses riku.

what im saying is, it's square. It's nomura. anything can happen. No basis for having a body doesn't necessarily mean he won't return.

that said, I do believe the apprentice will return, but not ruling anything out.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
So Terra is still technically a part of Xehanort?

Well it is body and heart with MX's heart...so ya, he is still apart of him. He was still apart of him when he died and he will be the same when he shows back.

State

Awards
Since we know that hearts can absorb others, it may very well be possible that MX is still trying to absorb Terra's heart.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Now that Sora has killed both Ansem SOD and Xemnas...his complete being has been restored. Does this mean that Xehanort is back? Or has both Master Xehanort and Terra returned?

Terranort (Apprentice Xehanort) returned. The premise of KH3 is having SRK rescue TAV and defeat MX, since this is the end of the Xehanort saga. MX himself has no body to return to, so he's still in possession of Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back