• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra, Aqua and Ven's "Symbol"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
∞;4329099 said:
No, it was originally intended for Riku, but then his turning to the Darkness compromised his Heart and so the KK went to the next best nearby person, Sora. Darkness doesn't matter when it comes to wielding, in reality. So long as he's got a strong Heart, or at least one that is 'qualified'.

This.

Also, note that the Heart Unlocker is not a Keyblade, Allister Nine.

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;4329099 said:
No, it was originally intended for Riku, but then his turning to the Darkness compromised his Heart and so the KK went to the next best nearby person, Sora. Darkness doesn't matter when it comes to wielding, in reality. So long as he's got a strong Heart, or at least one that is 'qualified'.

but that contradicts what MX said...ones who use darkness arent qualified to wield the key blade.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
but that contradicts what MX said...ones who use darkness arent qualified to wield the key blade.

That's simply what was said by him.

Chances are he felt that those infected with Darkness didn't deserve a Keyblade if they got one.

TerraFTW!

I for one think its a ranking system/ Symbol you weild a Keyblade under training. Like the Karate Belt System.

Summonerbrandon

Um... I don't find anything important about the symbol on them. It don't even bother me. Maybe the reason why terra has his on the belt is because he's more skilled or he's in a higher rank than Aqua & Ven.

Allister Rose

French Lover
subliminal? dont know what you mean....i dont think the symbol has a true importance....just might be something related to keyblades

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
The symbol could tie them to their leader while showing ranking. Or it could just be the old symbol of official keyblade wielders.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Shut the fuck up already. Stop talking about penis its really annoying and just plain stupid. Your just Spaming the shit out of this place.

Laughing_face.jpg

TerraFTW!

The symbol could tie them to their leader while showing ranking. Or it could just be the old symbol of official keyblade wielders.

See I think its something like a Combo of both. Like it shows there under training of the Master while showing there ranking.

Aria

braver by the minute
I think the symbol is probably just a ranking system thing like other people have said.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I think the symbol is probably just a ranking system thing like other people have said.

Yes, probably. But I mean, whyyy have it on his pants? Why not his chest? Alright, it's gold, unlike Aqua's and Ven's, but surely, wouldn't that be an indication enough that he's the best out of the three of them? Or the "best" before I get flamed like Axel on a bad day. There must be a reason why it's on his pants. Maybe to signify that he's losing his heart or something like someone else suggested.

Orrr maybe to signify that his heart isn't in the whole Keyblade thing.

Stop being immature

Your tampon is on the floor, babe.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yes, probably. But I mean, whyyy have it on his pants? Why not his chest? Alright, it's gold, unlike Aqua's and Ven's, but surely, wouldn't that be an indication enough that he's the best out of the three of them? Or the "best" before I get flamed like Axel on a bad day. There must be a reason why it's on his pants. Maybe to signify that he's losing his heart or something like someone else suggested.

Orrr maybe to signify that his heart isn't in the whole Keyblade thing.
id o believe your taking it to seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back