• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra, Aqua and Ven's "Symbol"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TJF16

Okay, so on Terra's belt and Ven and Aqua's chests, they each have a symbol that look a lot like an upside-down Nobody symbol, except Terra's is yellow. I think that Terra's is different from Aqua's and Ven's because he is the superior of the three, as in he is the oldest, or has had the most training.

But what I'm trying to get at is this:
When fighting Xemnas in KHII, he takes control of The Castle That Never Was, and for a brief second, there is an upside-down Nobody symbol right in the center of the castle! Pause this video at 3:51. I don't know if this is only on Final Mix+ or not.

YouTube - KH2 Final Mix - Walkthrough (129) Xemnas Battle (Pt. 2)

So what do you think? I still don't agree with the Terra=Xehanort thing, but it's getting harder and harder to deny.

crazzyBRY

for me its nothing..

check out the crest
Aqua_KHBbS.jpg

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Forget about the symbol itself. Anybody ever wonder why Terra has his on his beltbuckle?

Lmfao
I was thinking the same thing...

As many others have stated it may be a ranking system of it may not.
We may find out soon

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Lmfao
I was thinking the same thing...

As many others have stated it may be a ranking system of it may not.
We may find out soon

Oh, I find the symbolism now.

Aqua is a woman and she has no penis.
Terra is a man and he has a penis.
Ven is a man-child but he has no penis.

I think Nomura was having fantasies about Ven.

Oh man, I need to get myself a life.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Okay, so on Terra's belt and Ven and Aqua's chests, they each have a symbol that look a lot like an upside-down Nobody symbol, except Terra's is yellow. I think that Terra's is different from Aqua's and Ven's because he is the superior of the three, as in he is the oldest, or has had the most training.

But what I'm trying to get at is this:
When fighting Xemnas in KHII, he takes control of The Castle That Never Was, and for a brief second, there is an upside-down Nobody symbol right in the center of the castle! Pause this video at 3:51. I don't know if this is only on Final Mix+ or not.

YouTube - KH2 Final Mix - Walkthrough (129) Xemnas Battle (Pt. 2)

So what do you think? I still don't agree with the Terra=Xehanort thing, but it's getting harder and harder to deny.

That's just the Nobody symbol upside down. You're looking too hard and in the wrong place. To be honest, I don't even think their symbol looks like the Nobody symbol.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
^Actually he's not thinking too hard, he thought of this way to late though considering it was mentioned dozens of times. It could be a nod to the heartless and nobodies, for aesthetic purposes or it could serve as a deeper meaning. I believe it's the former two possibilities.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
^Actually he's not thinking too hard, he thought of this way to late though considering it was mentioned dozens of times. It could be a nod to the heartless and nobodies, for aesthetic purposes or it could serve as a deeper meaning. I believe it's the former two possibilities.

Well in that case there's four emblems to consider; TAV's, Unbirths', Heartless', Nobodies'. They're probably all connected somehow, with the Unbirths probably having some connection to memories considering the card thing. But the symbol itself doesn't concern me. I just wonder why Terra has it on his belt and not his chest like Aqua and Ven. Yeah, might be for ranking purposes to single out he's the Keyblade Master but I still wonder why it's on his beltt and not over his heart like Aqua and Ven.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
maybe its their master's symbol

That's what I was thinking and he may have one over his chest as well.

As for more thoughts on the symbol, I don't really know. I thought the placement of Terra's not being over his chest, his "heart" since it seems to sort of be positioned there, foreshadowed that he was going to lose his.
Ranking was also in my mind but then I thought a bronze one would've been in there somewhere. Then there was the armor on Ven's and Terra's shoulders could've tied in with it but I don't really know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back