• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra and the power of the Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xazure777x

Ok first Terra I read that Nomura said that something in the trailer was like MX on how he summon DS. I assume he meant that when DS faded out it was just like MX before the transformation. This relates to how the beginning Terra Faded into himself. That means that Terra must've worked for MX. Ok heres so clues on how you can tell he worked for MX.
1. He faded into his body which can be proof of if he had the same skills. and Nomura said that was a clue to them.
2. He push everyone one back to attack first. I think it's revenge or hatred for what he done.
3. When he was fighting MX he did the least amount of work he saw that Ven was in danger but he looked at MX then after a while attacked. Also the other two fought without stopping only when they saw that DS was after them and had to defend.
4. He was the character mopstly shown having a grudge big enough to want revenge on MX.

This has come to mind in KH1 Riku/Ansem said thats unlike Sora's keyblade his unseals hearts. So does that mean that evry keyblade we see in the BBS video has its own actions. By that i mean one can open doors thats Sora's and one that find light to darkness like Riku's. So the point is MX has the keyblade to summon a KH. Also i think that other keybladers can take other keybladers keyblades. By that i mean since Riku had the power to wield a keyblade sooner or later he could take it and use it. Cause if you notice Sora never force to take his blade back he just quit for a second then he did. Also in KH2 he took Riku's keyblade to fight with.

So also i think the would chasers are Ven Terra and Aqua cause if my theory is a little close that means MX and DS went to find a keyblade just like Mickey did to find Sora's keyblade so VAT chased them.

Ok thats it sorry if it's to long for some but i think it's pretty god and sorry for spelling and grammer.

N0thing

who the hell is terra? i live in Australia has the USA gotten kh3 b4 uz?

you should check the Future of KH in khinsider.com.
well it's not kh3, the new game is called birth by sleep and i think it's for PSP.

about you theory, i don't know what to say.:confused:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ok first Terra I read that Nomura said that something in the trailer was like MX on how he summon DS.

He said nothing of the sort, as far as I know. To my knowledge, up till now, he's never mentioned the DS.

I assume he meant that when DS faded out it was just like MX before the transformation. This relates to how the beginning Terra Faded into himself.

Ever heard of "visual effect"? Slow motion? Blur? It's pretty clear.

That means that Terra must've worked for MX.

No, it doesn't. MX's splitting of DS probably means something, but Terra's is probably insignificant.

Ok heres so clues on how you can tell he worked for MX.

1. He faded into his body which can be proof of if he had the same skills.

No. Visual effect for Terra, most likely symbolism for DS/MX. Even if it meant something in Gathering, it was still a vague concept video, and it probably means nothing.

and Nomura said that was a clue to them.

Link plz.

2. He push everyone one back to attack first. I think it's revenge or hatred for what he done.

Or maybe he just wanted to finish off MX himself.

3. When he was fighting MX he did the least amount of work

He didn't want to waste his time with DS, he wanted to go straight to MX himsef.

he saw that Ven was in danger but he looked at MX then after a while attacked. Also the other two fought without stopping only when they saw that DS was after them and had to defend.

What?

4. He was the character mopstly shown having a grudge big enough to want revenge on MX.

Yes.

This has come to mind in KH1 Riku/Ansem said thats unlike Sora's keyblade his unseals hearts.

Yes.

So does that mean that evry keyblade we see in the BBS video has its own actions.

Maybe.

By that i mean one can open doors thats Sora's

Every keyblade can open doors. At least the keychained ones, anyway.

Also i think that other keybladers can take other keybladers keyblades. By that i mean since Riku had the power to wield a keyblade sooner or later he could take it and use it. Cause if you notice Sora never force to take his blade back he just quit for a second then he did. Also in KH2 he took Riku's keyblade to fight with.

Well, it seems certain that keyblade wielders can temporarily use others' keyblades for a moment, if the other wielder allows it, that's for certain.

So also i think the would chasers are Ven Terra and Aqua cause if my theory is a little close that means MX and DS went to find a keyblade just like Mickey did to find Sora's keyblade so VAT chased them.

Well, at least you actually explained the term "chaser", instead of loosely applying it to them, as a lot of people do...

xickae

but birth by sleep hasnt even come to australia yet... damn it!:cursing:

And it wasn't released anywhere, but we have info, previews and Nomura's interviews. All this show us who are the new characters and their names. Like N0thing said go check future of KH.com and you will find your answers.

About your thread, it's possible Terra has worked for MX, but I don't think you can see it in the secret end. The fact he pulled Ven and Aqua back seems to me more like rage than revenge.

About what you said about the keyblades, indeed makes sense. Only one thing: you said that Sora's keyblade can unlock keyholes, but I think all keyblades can, after all they are KEYS at the same time they are BLADES.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
If you read Hades post, he kinda makes it more clear, and btw welcome to the forums (btw it's not Sunset Horizens, that's just the music. It's actually called The Gathering Place)

xazure777x

ok well i went to 6 different kh sites and they put different interviews up so check them before you say im wrong.

Also every keyblade does have different powers cause that explain why Mickey needed to find the keyblade even though he had his own. Also it explain why Riku said unlike Sora's his had the power to unseal hearts. Why would he say unlike Sora's keyblade can only lock doors and things besides fight with.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Link to interviews?

We don't know that they all have different powers...
We don't know enough about the nature of the keyblade, buddy. Sora's and Mickey's, we know are inverses of each other, but we don't know what that means. Riku and Kairi's on the other hand...We know even less about them, besides a bit behind how Riku's may have originated from the Soul Eater.
The Heart Unlocker...We can't even be sure that its a TRUE keyblade. It was made..We haven't seen any other Keyblades made in the series.

xazure777x

i didnt mean the keyblade but the Terra

Also Ansem said it was a keyblade and it wasnt made only bt the hearts of the princess and the only one that isnt a keyblade is the soul eater.

[√]Genuflect
If you read Hades post, he kinda makes it more clear, and btw welcome to the forums (btw it's not Sunset Horizens, that's just the music. It's actually called The Gathering Place)
Uh, Nomura said in an interview that the Gathering place is called Sunset Horizons.

xazure777x

yes i can go to other kingdom hearts 3 websites the have different interviews. By the way dont try to be decline others words and proof. Cause it might just bite you ok.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
xazure777x said:
ok well i went to 6 different kh sites and they put different interviews up so check them before you say im wrong.

And funny how you haven't posted it. I've read just about every single interview that was recently released. So where is it? Post where you found it.

Also every keyblade does have different powers cause that explain why Mickey needed to find the keyblade even though he had his own.

It's not a question of the keyblade having different powers. The DtD needs to be sealed on both sides, by both a dark realm keyblade and light realm one.

Also it explain why Riku said unlike Sora's his had the power to unseal hearts. Why would he say unlike Sora's keyblade can only lock doors and things besides fight with.

Riku's keyblade is clearly different from most other keyblades. Notice the lack of keychain?

keybearer said:
Uh, Nomura said in an interview that the Gathering place is called Sunset Horizons.

No he didn't. Link pl0x. Sunset Horizons is the name of the track that plays during Gathering.

xazure777x said:
yes i can go to other kingdom hearts 3 websites the have different interviews.

Then go there and get the interviews.

By the way dont try to be decline others words and proof. Cause it might just bite you ok.

Lol wut proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back