• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra and the power of the Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
i think that lack of keychain means they are not the true master of keyblade..

Riku's Keyblade that was made of the hearts of the Seven Princesses of Heart had no Keychain and we know Riku is a Keyblade Master.

Hanzo

A keyblader can have a keyblade without the keychain. It says that the keychain brings out the real power of the keyblade. So i assume you must be a keyblade master.

Stars

リク
A keyblader can have a keyblade without the keychain. It says that the keychain brings out the real power of the keyblade. So i assume you must be a keyblade master.

Coz in BBS , only Master Xehanort and Mickey have keychain on their keyblade ,so i assume that.. they are the true master of keyblade..

Hanzo

Correct also if you hadn't notice Mickey was called a keyblade master by Xehenort. But we dont know if the others have one or get one.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Coz in BBS , only Master Xehanort and Mickey have keychain on their keyblade ,so i assume that.. they are the true master of keyblade..

What about the DS? His Keyblade has a Keychain too, and who knows if he's a Keyblade Master.

Stars

リク

What about the DS? His Keyblade has a Keychain too, and who knows if he's a Keyblade Master.

No.. he don't have.. Maybe i notice it wrongly? O_O
kingdomhearts8.jpg

V

V.A.T.13

^ DS DOES have a keychain, but you are only able to see it in certain shots.

V

V.A.T.13

^ it's the scene where he jumps up on the whirlwind of keyblades.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Can someone please explain the significance of the Keychain again for me?
Cause Im a bit foggy on it.
I had seen a few posts saying only those who wield keyblades with keychains are keyblade masters...but isnt it enough that they wield the keyblade at all to confirm that?
I always thought of Keychains as they were used by sora:to change the keyblades form.

I had kinda thought that keyblades without keychains were simply the simplest and weakest forms of keyblades. IDK.
Someone correct me.

[√]Genuflect
Can someone please explain the significance of the Keychain again for me?
Cause Im a bit foggy on it.
I had seen a few posts saying only those who wield keyblades with keychains are keyblade masters...but isnt it enough that they wield the keyblade at all to confirm that?
I always thought of Keychains as they were used by sora:to change the keyblades form.

I had kinda thought that keyblades without keychains were simply the simplest and weakest forms of keyblades. IDK.
Someone correct me.
Many speculated that a keyblade is weak w/out it's keychain.
I think someone said in Kh1 that a keyblade won't have a form w/out a keychain.

Also, nobody knows yet what other uses the keychain gives.

V

V.A.T.13

People noticed that in BBS the only ones with keychains were MX and the DS. And thy we're winning.

I personally think that the other keyblades we're prototypes or the "first" keyblades, and the MX created a way to make them more powerful by adding a keychian.

As for the keychains themselves, I believe they are memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back