• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra and the power of the Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xazure777x

Why dont you read then and search for yourself i did by the way you might want to try google too.

Ultima Scorpio

Have you checked kh2.co.uk? I've read all the interviews at some point and not one said Nomura told us that Terra fading had anything to do with the story. Nothing, not one, nada. Sorry.
Lol, yeah, what proof? You have none.

(woops, double posted again...argh, gotta stop doing that. sorry bout that)

Last edited:

xazure777x

Ok good point ill put it up but once the computer gets there mine is kinda slow so please be patient while i get it.

Ultima Scorpio

Why dont you read then and search for yourself i did by the way you might want to try google too.

I have researched the interviews for a long time, and so far what you are saying is just a flat lie. He did not say that in an interview and you did not read it anywhere. Don't make things up. Google came up with nothing btw, so another point against you. Not my problem.

Okay, if your computer really is slow...but don't go off and write a fake interview just to pass this off. I've seen people do that before and nothing good has come out of it.

Edit: ...slow computer, eh? I didn't know it took that long to copy and paste a segment of text.

Last edited:

xazure777x

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - KH 2 3 Birth By Sleep & 358/2 Days

What will the battle system become? As well as the "Lingering Spirit" and the character in the Secret Movie.
YK: That was done as a hint, because it is an image to the end. Also this game will be introducing a new system!
TN: It might be one of the most current games of the series that have been announced during this time. Also the Level system features a new idea that has not been seen before.
YK: "When you absorb it in what?" (Laughs) It is considered as a Novel, and an impact to the leveling system. (He seemed to have been quoting something, could it be a hint?)
YY: It is really interesting actually, however I think you'll be able to understand it more if you saw it from a screen image, so please wait a while longer.
TN: This growth system was made, by one person.

It was called Lingering Spirit you know what that is right.

Ultima Scorpio

You think the new growth system has to do with the first SE? wtf? Um, no. I doubt he meant by "When you absorb it in what?" that you absorb people into you. Or, in Terra's case (which you think), absorbing himself into himself. Doesn't make sense, sorry. And FYI, the Lingering Spirit was the optional guy you fight in FM+, the Knight. Omg...people...

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Ive gotten way too lost in the last few of your posts, Xazure.
Can you please elaborate...eligilbly?

it probably doesnt help youre trying to defend like ten different theories at once either....

xazure777x

well MX doulbed then one changed into DS hows that different. we never say What Terra could actually do or Ven or Aqua.

Psichosis34

It's not a question of the keyblade having different powers. The DtD needs to be sealed on both sides, by both a dark realm keyblade and light realm on.

Ok so if sora has a light keyblade mickey has the dark that means riku has twilight. No clue why im s aying this im just bored.

Ultima Scorpio

well MX doulbed then one changed into DS hows that different. we never say What Terra could actually do or Ven or Aqua.

Um, I'm going to try and answer this...because you're havin some trouble phrasing things...

How is that different? The fade for Terra was put in there for dramatic effect! Everyone says it was, and you're kinda the only one who has said it's important. But it's not! Terra did not double, and another different person did not come out of him either. That's how it's different. Please think before you post, because you are making no sense.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I think the Fade is just there to look all cool like and make us drool when we finally got to watch the trailer after months of watching....

Hanzo

Thanks but it's different. I think every part of the game is important no matter how small or big.

Jaden007

It's not a question of the keyblade having different powers. The DtD needs to be sealed on both sides, by both a dark realm keyblade and light realm on.

Ok so if sora has a light keyblade mickey has the dark that means riku has twilight. No clue why im s aying this im just bored.

What does this have to do with Terra?

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Riku's keyblade is clearly different from most other keyblades. Notice the lack of keychain?

Riku's Keyblade Powers are different yes, but he has The Heartless Symbol for a Keychain.

What does this have to do with Terra?

I guess that since Terra's Keyblade has no Keychain, can it lock doors to other worlds, or do these Keychainless Keyblades have some new power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back