• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terminus Ludus Sign ups and OOC (An Original Roleplay)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I know they're already half-human, but I was thinking about making my character the offspring of a Dragonfolk and a human. If it's ok with you.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
So... half human, and half human half dragon... That's um... well... I just sort of answered your question. So, tell me why you think you should have this species, and if you prove this makes sense, then I'll let you be Half human half dragonfolk.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I was thinking he would be basically a Dragonfolk, only slightly more human in appearance (less scaley, smaller wings). Despite the Dragonfolk being shunned basically everywhere, because of him being a halfbreed he would be shunned by most Dragonfolk as well. Another result of him being a halfbreed would be that he has less control over fire.

I know it doesn't really make sense, but if you don't like it I'll go ahead and make him a regular Dragonfolk. ^^;;;

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Hmm... well, I suppose it's okay for you to make him half dragonfolk, but only because you've proven youself in other RPs.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
It's okay, take your time. I'll hold nothing against you if you take a while. It usually just means your temp will be better. :D

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Here's what I've got. I'm still working on his abilities, so I'll edit those in as soon as I get them finished up.

The darkness shall not prevail!

Name: Aldred Drache

Species: Dragonfolk

Appearance: Appearing around 19 or 20, Aldred stands at 5'9 with medium-length black hair that hangs to his shoulders and a silver streak in his bangs. He doesn't appear to be very muscular, and thus one would assume that he isn't very strong - but looks can be deceiving. His eyes are a deep crimson, and slightly reptilian with his pupils shaped like slits, instead of being round. His light, milky skin is partially covered in dark charcoal-colored scales with a slight bluish tint. His wings as well, are smaller than a normal Dragonfolk's, though they are still strong enough to allow him to fly. He has two piercings on his lower lip - snakebites - and usually has a sardonic smirk playing on his face. As long as Aldred is wearing long sleeves, the dragon-like scales that are such a defining feature of the Dragonfolk cannot be seen, for they only cover his limbs, back and lower-chest. He wears slim-fitting black trousers with a studded belt, a white button up shirt and a black blazer with crimson lining accompanied by a black tie. His shoes are thick-soled - making him seem around 6', white and have a black and white checkered pattern.

Picture: Just add small, bat-like wings.

Abilities: Apart from the standard fire-breath and manipulation, Aldred has semi-mastered a few abilities he uses to his advantage whenever he gets in a scrape.

Hell's Fire: Aldred breathes fire onto Abbysus and manipulates is so that the blade of Abbysus is flaming. Before the flame dies out, he flies at the enemy and slices them with his burning weapon.

Brimstone: Aldred manipulates fire over a semi-large portion of rocky ground, encircling his enemy with a ring of fire.

Dragon's Breath: Aldred flies into the air, gathering his energy and channeling it to his lungs, breathing out a flame that even a pure-blooded dragon would be proud of. This particular ability takes the majority of Aldred's energy, so after using Dragons Breath, he is in dire need of recuperation.

Weapon: Aldred wields a large lance he calls Abbysus, which is Latin for "Hell".

Bio/History: Aldred was born in Caelum Ager of a Dragonfolk mother. Until his birth, it was a mystery as to who the father was, but as soon as he was born it was apparent that the child was not fully Dragonfolk. As a result, he and his mother were shunned by the rest of the Dragonfolk, and sought refuge in El Dorado. It was here that Aldred was raised and taught by solely his mother. He learned how to fly despite his wings being small, and he was taught how to manipulate fire. The latter talent was harder for him to grasp however, and even now he burns himself by accident quite often. Aldred can breathe fire as well, but only in small, quick bursts of flame that die out quickly. About 100 years ago, some of the Dragonfolk from Caelum Ager came, and notified Aldred's mother that if she so wished to return to her previous home in the city of the Dragonfolk, that she would be welcome once again on the condition that she would cut her ties with her half breed son. To Aldred's horror, the woman agreed, thus leaving him alone in the city of El Dorado. Since then, he has been doing his best to get by on his own - and he's been doing a fairly good job of it - but even in El Dorado things can be tough for a half bred Dragonfolk boy.

Other:
Nickname- Al.

Battle Theme: YouTube - Final Fantasy Crisis Core Heavy Battle Theme

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
We're going to need a few more RPers before we can start though... no anyone who likes fantasyish RPs?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, you ask Ordeith if you want to, but I'm not going to bother him. Although he's cool, he might not like my advertisement. You know, he made an RP kind of like this, but about a fantasy world that came upon the dawn of their industrial revolution. My name was... Durnaur Bregu I believe. I dunno though, but still... I suppose he may be interested in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back