• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terminus Ludus Sign ups and OOC (An Original Roleplay)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Can DarkxLight can turn human to dragon like in Jake Long? Love that show

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Umm... no. The closest is Dragonfolk, in which they are perpetually in between human and dragon. Also, none of them would have been alive back before the shadows. They'd be about 500 at the oldest just to let you know. And you can't be a dragon, they're too powerful to play as without extremely special permission granted on being very helpful and proving your worth.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, I'm going to post my temp after a few more people have joined.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
And you should post yours too DxL, I mean, soon. I'm guessing you're all dying to see what I come up with. And we're gonna need 7 bad guys, just thought I'd point that out.

A

Azrael

7 Bad guys, Im good handling one character? Who specifically are the bad guys? Which race they are?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I'd have to say, any race. But Humans mostly. ANd there'll be minor bad guys you can make, but these 7 serve the shadows directly. You have to PM the temp to me directly, and I have to talk with you about the story if you join. And I will not accept most entries due to this being the 7 most important characters in all of evildom here. Other than the shadows of course.

A

Azrael

Im good handling Demetria, I want to be a good GIRL for once :D

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
...Are you gay? Nah, just kidding. But still, I need people to be evil. And any gender will do for them. Although about 2 of them will have to be human, the others can be whatever by the way.

A

Azrael

I wanted a change in pace, like how Ordeith, used to doing bad ass powerful guys, do Aerith.

So girl it is for me. Im going to edit some of my template bit by bit

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I never said you couldn't be her. I just think you'd do a good job of RPing as a bad guy, but it's up to you who you RP as, and how many people you RP as. Well, just need to see people's templates now...

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Yeah... people should pay more attention to this, it's a good idea no? I hate judgement...

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I'm considering joining, but I'd have to think of:

A) a template

B) whether or not I'm in too many RP's at the moment.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, just weigh your priorities and I'm sure you'll do what you think is best. And just in case... join or the puppy gets it. XP

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Awm that's not nice SoD, threatening the puppy. xD
lawl, but anyway. Question time! Is it ok to make a halfbreed? Like half Dragonfolk, half human? Or would you prefer fullblooded?
Just wondering. :D

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Dragonfolk are already half human... but half elf or half orc or... half dwarf... yeah, those are okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back