• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Telltale's The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Coming December 20, 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHRULER

Awards
Re: Telltale's The Walking Dead: Season 3 CONFIRMED!

On my file I tried to defend Jane's actions as much as I could until It came to her harassing Arvo (Which pretty much led to the shootout)

The choices basically did not affect anything to me.

Leave Sarah,she dies
Save Sarah,she lives,later on deck collapses,save Sarah,she dies,leave Sarah she dies.

Take pills,Arvo comes
Leave pills,Arvo comes

Leave first thing in the morning,Arvo comes
Wait a few days, Arvo comes

Point is,choices didn't matter at all.From big to little.I still think it was one of the best episodes so far.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

On my file I tried to defend Jane's actions as much as I could until It came to her harassing Arvo (Which pretty much led to the shootout)

Did you take the medicine? I didn't, and I still ended up being blamed. I ended up blaming Jane because she was probably far gone by then.

Now knowing he lied about his sister and they're just a bunch of druggies makes me regret my decision, but I think my decisions (refusing to take the medicines, blaming Jane) will end up being in my favor.

BlueKey777

Banned

Did you take the medicine? I didn't, and I still ended up being blamed. I ended up blaming Jane because she was probably far gone by then.

Now knowing he lied about his sister and they're just a bunch of druggies makes me regret my decision, but I think my decisions (refusing to take the medicines, blaming Jane) will end up being in my favor.

Jane should not have roughed up Arvo so yeah its entirely her fault for having Arvo come back later. But I have to admit she's pretty smart (or paranoid) to have known that Arvo was bad news.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Jane should not have roughed up Arvo so yeah its entirely her fault for having Arvo come back later. But I have to admit she's pretty smart (or paranoid) to have known that Arvo was bad news.

Jane reminded me so much of Michonne in a sense and it sucked for her to be the Molly of this season. She had so much potential.

BlueKey777

Banned

Jane reminded me so much of Michonne in a sense and it sucked for her to be the Molly of this season. She had so much potential.
Molly is still alive right? And yes Michonne and Jane are both mentally prepared for any situation which is why Jane better come back because she is a valuable member of the team (or should I say she WAS considering shes not around anymore lol)

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Molly is still alive right? And yes Michonne and Jane are both mentally prepared for any situation which is why Jane better come back because she is a valuable member of the team (or should I say she WAS considering shes not around anymore lol)

Depending on your choices, yeah she's still alive. I liked her too, but she decided to split off from the group too :/

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

Depending on your choices, yeah she's still alive. I liked her too, but she decided to split off from the group too :/

Wait, Molly could die?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Wait, Molly could die?

Yeah. My memory is hazy, but (I think) if you don't teach Clementine how to use a gun/say the right things, she won't be able to save her.

BlueKey777

Banned

are you sure that's not just a non canon ending?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

are you sure that's not just a non canon ending?

What? It's a determinant, like most of the events are. It's canon in your playthrough.

BlueKey777

Banned

What? It's a determinant, like most of the events are. It's canon in your playthrough.
What I meant by that is are you sure you didn't get a game over and you saw a cut scene of molly being eaten.
If it is canon I must have saved molly cause she didn't die for me (I think i taught Clem how to use the gun)

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

What I meant by that is are you sure you didn't get a game over and you saw a cut scene of molly being eaten.

If I saw a game over obviously it isn't canon :/

But I didn't.

BlueKey777

Banned

huh okay so then I guess it isnt entirly out of the question if molly were to come back on my file since she didn't die?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

huh okay so then I guess it isnt entirly out of the question if molly were to come back on my file since she didn't die?

I guess it wouldn't, but keep in mind that Molly was in Savannah, Georgia. Now, they're somewhere in Virginia (I think). And besides, if anyone from the first season were to come back, Christa has the better odds than a character that appeared in 1 episode.

BlueKey777

Banned

good point I expect Christa to come back as a Bad guy in Season 3

KHRULER

Awards

I don't see why she would return as a bad guy.When you think of a bad guy in the Walking Dead,Carver comes to mind and I can't see Christa ending up like Carver in any way possible.

BlueKey777

Banned

I don't see why she would return as a bad guy.When you think of a bad guy in the Walking Dead,Carver comes to mind and I can't see Christa ending up like Carver in any way possible.
Well Christa was already starting to turn rotten when my group ditched her... so she might have an insane grudge or something. But I think one thing I'm sure of is that we haven't seen the last of her...

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

Christa has secretly been with the Russians the whole time. Sorry for ruining the ending guys.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Christa has secretly been with the Russians the whole time. Sorry for ruining the ending guys.

I mean, even though you are joking, it can be plausible. I remember someone in the group mentioning they were going to Wellington, the same town Christa and Clementine were going to go.

KHRULER

Awards

I mean, even though you are joking, it can be plausible. I remember someone in the group mentioning they were going to Wellington, the same town Christa and Clementine were going to go.

Oh yeah,it was Kenny but then him and Luke started arguing again.If they both survived the shootout,one of them is gonna kill the other before the end of Episode 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back