• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Teenager Commits Suicide On Webcam

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kegluneq

I think that the people who laugh about a situation like this are the people who are really no better then this guy committing suicide.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
That must of been juciy but man he was an idiot to do that, no sympathy from me sorry tho

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Same here.

People who want to make their suicide viewable by the whole of the internet (for those who might save the video and distribute it). they get no sympathy from me.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
he may have been stupid, but it is still sad. and i cant help but to think about the people watching. i wonder if any of them care, besides "OMG".

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I'm trying to think of what I'd say if I saw something like that happen on a webcam.

None of them can be seen as serious.

The guy doesn't get any sympathy from me, webcam? seriously.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
That's just crazy.
I wouldn't have wanted to watch it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, if I was there when it was happening, I would have. Just to see if he'd do it or not.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
The guy wasn't stupid at all.

Obviously he was so depressed that he thought he didn't know anyone who cared for him, and tried to find them somewhere else in the world through the internet. It's not that difficult.

Nothing more non-existant and unworrisome than death.

No.

Judging it merely as a way to run away and a coward method to escape unpleasant situations is a completely ridiculous generalization in my opinion.

Sooo what were you doing it for?.....

I couldn't help laughing at that.
'OMFG' seems like the most inadequate response to someone killing themselves in front of your eyes.

Then what's the best one?

I'm sure it was a plea for attention. I think he wanted people to comprehend the gravity of his depression, but turning to people on the internet....you can hardly expect them to be sympathetic and then punish them when they aren't by killing yourself.

Yeah, it was callous of those people to joke, or encourage him to commit suicide, but it was selfish of him to make them, the public, responsible for his own private unhappy life.

Obviously the guy was so depressed that he thought he didn't know anyone who cared for him, and tried to find them somewhere else in the world through the internet. It's not that difficult.

It's funny how stupid people could be.
Uhhhh....
He was bipolar.

WTF? What a fucking idiot.... He thinks the only way out of his problems is death.

So incomprehendable.

Why show it on his webcam

Obviously the guy was so depressed that he thought he didn't know anyone who cared for him, and tried to find them somewhere else in the world through the internet. It's not that difficult.

雨子供

I have no sympathy for him. A Webcam? That action right there seeks for attention.

I've said this countless times before. No matter what, you can make yourself happy, events and people are just tiny influences that come with emotions. Yes, it may be hard, especially if your having tough difficulties, but it's possible. Killing yourself just proves that you're weak and couldn't deal with something.

As observing various times, most people they think they have it bad, when really they make it more then it needs to be.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
bipolar and maniac depression? no one should even leave him olane with access to stuff like this in the firstplace. it's an accident waiting to happen.

people egged him on too. thats messed up

M-Unit

雨子供;3652107 said:
I have no sympathy for him. A Webcam? That action right there seeks for attention.

I've said this countless times before. No matter what, you can make yourself happy, events and people are just tiny influences that come with emotions. Yes, it may be hard, especially if your having tough difficulties, but it's possible. Killing yourself just proves that you're weak and couldn't deal with something.

As observing various times, most people they think they have it bad, when really they make it more then it needs to be.

You're right. This guy acted like an a**hole. This is wrong on so many levels.

Firo

Oh Crap
Drug Overdose? Awwwww c'mon he could have made it more exciting. Hahahaha i'm going to hell......

Seriously people who kill themselves are selfish and pathetic. Plus using a webcam? What a attention whore. Plus using pills gaaaaawwwwdddd that would take forever.

I do feel bad for the family though. They have my sympathies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back