• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tale Of Middle Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Well, hello my name is Gabe but most of my friends just call me Brol.. long story, anyway as you know my name is Thekeyblademaker...

so i guess that means i like to make keyblades... well the reason i named this thread Tale Of Middle Sleep is because well, not only im a doodler or a artist, but im also a novice writer xD yea i can write pretty well, and i'm working on my story as it is, and well my story needs weapons doesn't it?

so then i was thinking, i should draw my own weapons for my characters:
so i drew this, Crimzic Inheitance.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/annoyingfly13/remakeofscan.jpg

btw, i forgot to say this earlier, but all my Keyblades have a story behind them.

Crimzic Inheritance is the key weapon of Caid, or Cado+Amy's Son of my story. The character, Caid, is oblivious to his family and others, the only thing he has to remember his "family" he doesnt even know of is the keyblade.

:D sorry for this long intro to my Drawing, guess im kinda nervous... let me know if u like it or not
-Gabe a.k.a Brol

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Hm Not a bad effort my friend, it could use some work. Design is pretty good.
Nice job tho.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
It's interesting, I'll give you that. There's a few things about it that could use some work, though. Don't take this as being mean, I'm just trying to help. ^^;

The tip of the key is interesting and has a cool look to it, but it seems to be a bit sloppy. The part in the center of the tip is a little oblong and off-center rather than being a circle. I dunno if that's the look you were going for or not, it's just how I see it.

The hilt is also kind of off-kilter. Again, not sure if that's the wanted look, but it's also a little sloppy. The lines on it aren't too crisp and don't seem to really be put there with much confidence. Some of the design along the length of the weapon seems to just have been kind of thrown on just to add more detail to it rather than all of it being thought out to work well together to create an overall design.

It's a very interesting weapon, nonetheless, and it works perfectly fine as is, I just don't know if you meant it to look like it does. And don't worry about being nervous, everyone is the first time they show something that they made to someone else. That's why I don't post much of what I draw on the internet and I don't post anything I write. I fear rejection. =X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back