• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Take Riku if you Can 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Damn you Nemesis, I didnt even have Riku ><

*Releases a furious beam of concentrated power from the tip of his almighty fused blade, scorching Xugoh into two*

I take Riku and impale Xugoh some more

blendedhearts

out of nowhere Nelo is lifted off his feet and begins to choke as his neck is seemingly crushed by thin air. I grab Riku and start running.

Me: that's enough, Zero!

Nelo falls back to the ground and I fly off on Merin.

Me: take Riku if you can!

blendedhearts

(on the ground in a pile of ashes)

Me: first of all, his name is MERIN not MERLIN. there's no L. second--

the ashes around me swirl into the air above me and in a giant flare, Merin comes back to life.

Me: -- he's a phoenix.

Ragnarok falls after being Kicked by an invisible force. Zero picks Riku up and brings him back to me.

Me: take Riku if you can!

blendedhearts

*silence*

K6 falls backwards, out cold. Riku seems to float into the air and back to me. I get a sharp invisible kick in the ribs and wake up.

Me: AAAAGH! WHAT WAS THAT F-- oh, you have Riku. awesome. Take Riku if you can!

Xugoh

My demonic scythe grows ten fold and slices furiously Nelo Angelo, each time splattering the floor around him, till his blood draws a crest under him.

Nelo: H-hey but i didn't have Riku!

Me: .... yeah, i know.

His retched blood begins to glow and a portal opens dragging him to another dimension where his atoms shall be scattered in a void.

Clone

clone sees the portal and gos i to check it out. *should i help nelo or go after riku?*

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Me: If I were you I'd worry about yourself...
Clone: *Turns around to see me and Riku* What!?
Me: Sleep tight!! *I knock ouut clone and create another portal and leave with Riku*

blendedhearts

Me: Hi!

I kick SL in the stomach after coming through my own portal. As SL doubles over in pain, I snatch Riku and hop on Merin.

Riku: must you always?

Me: yes. Take Riku if you can!

Riku: PLEASE! DX

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Sees Jak, steals his supernova.

Jak: GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!!

Me: VEGER KILLED YOUR FATHER

Jak goes Veger hunting, I hijack helicopter.

I jump out of copter grab Riku, parachute to ground level, and fire SuperNova at blendedhearts. I tie up Riku in Steel and Titanium enforced wire made of Aluminum Alloy, followed by multiple ropes and duck tape. I then car-jack Lambo and drives to the Atom Smasher.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
But as you are driving off you didn't realise that an essential peice of your engine had been stolen. Your car coasts to a stop and you swear, get out and kick the tire. Then when you turn around, you see the Steel and Titanium enforced wire made of Aluminum Alloy, followed by multiple ropes and duck tape empty. I have Riku now.

DARKSIDE PWNS!!!

blendedhearts

I stand up in a pile of ashes in a big crater. I shake my head in disapproval.

Me: when will they learn?

as soon as Merin Returns, I whip out my old Riku tracker.

Me: let's see, Riku... Riku... ah! here we are! but what's that they're going to?

I quickly stuff the Tracker back into my Backpack and hop on Merin. while we fly after I see that Riku has changed direction as is coming back toward us in the hands of SH. I command Zero to get Riku. after SH has been knocked out, Riku floats to me and I fly off.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Summons Bahamut flies in chase of blendedhearts.

catches bleaded hearts and grabs Riku, has Bahamut eat blendedhearts.

After Bahamut "releives" itself of blendedhearts we Mega-flare the "leftovers" of blendedhearts. We take the ashes of blendedhearts back in time to 1 minute before Hiroshima is destroyed by nuke. Bahamut, Riku, and I leave the ashes in the past and travel back to the future. I de-summon Bahamut and then steal the U.S.S. Enterprise, fly off to a galaxy far, far, away, land on Dagobah, and take shelter in Yoda's hut.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
I teleport to the hut, and tie up The Liberator. Then I sit him in front of a TV and make him watch hours and hours of Teletubbies.

MWAHAHAHAHA!

Riku: You could've just drop kicked him and taken me, like usual.
Me: Meh, I felt particularly evil today.

I teleport to I'm-not-tellin-you-where with Riku.

blendedhearts

following the Riku tracker I teleport to were tL is.

tL: but I got rid of you!

Me: oh, that. that was a decoy me.

I leave tL, flustered, to his torture and follow the Riku tracker further on. as soon as I reach K6, I summon Zero and have him go after her.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
While in the smoke, K6 does not realized he ran into me. I steal Riku from him, and Ivteleport away.

K6: Dang Zero! Give me back Riku*thinks Zero has him. So does BH*
BH: *Disapper with Zero thinking thet they have Riku, when I do*
K6: *get's to much smoke in lungs and dies*

Me: *Hidden away watching the batle somewhere else, I laugh* Hehehehehe, fools!
Riku: That was good.
Me: Yep I got an idea! *I get papou fruit and me and Riku share it. Now always tied togeather thus I have Riku, or at least I know where he'll be* Mwahahahahahaaha. You know this fruit is good.
Riku: Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back