• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Take Riku if you Can 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Hello again. Here is the "Take Riku if you Can 2.0". This is off the original. You should rember the rules. If you are new here is how you play the game...

How to Play "Take Riku if you can 2.0"

This is a game that does not end. It goes on and on. The idea is try to steal Riku from who ever has him (wgich more than likely is the one that posted before you, but read first.) You will go and fight people for Riku taking him where ever you wish. No one truely though will have Riku. You get the idea. If you have more questiones PM me.

Ok Let's get started...

Riku is now back at home on Destiny Island. Walking down the beach with his friends Sora and Kairi. Enjoying the fresh air. I come along and take him.

Let the game begin!:thumbsup:

blendedhearts

I can be seen flying above the scene below.

Sora: hey, what are you doing?!
Kairi: bring Riku back!

I summon a pack of Heartless to hold up SL. while she's preoccupied, I grab Riku and Fly away with him.

take Riku if you can.

Rika17

this thread has revive! Thank goodness! But i want to know is what happen and it got deleted just like everything else?
Anyways.....

Riku struggles in the hands of blendedhearts as he figures out once again he is being caught and capture for other poeples amusment.

Riku: Damnit! WTF!? I thought this game got deleted! How the hell did they bring it back?
Blended Hearts: Cause we can and that's how powerful we are!
Riku: f*ck! This game sucks! I'm always being capture by some crazy ass fan girl!
Blended Hearts: Yeah you sure do
Riku: But why? Why do they always go after me?
Blended Hearts: IDK...I think it's because they're trying to make you go gay for sora...
Riku: (O.O).....what.....?
BH: Don't you read fan fic? There's a whole bunch of weird ass stories of you and sora b....
Riku covers his ears and screams
Riku: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Riku passes out from the information that was given to him
BH: Well at least that shut him up for the next few minutes until I surprisely is being attack by other person unknown person that want riku for themselves.

Riku and BH fly into the horizon as they make their escape, but little did they know that I was there watching them from a distance.

Rika: Riku and Sora going gay...? That's disguisting....I would never....mmmmmmm....?
I start to think

Xugoh

I guess i couldn't miss the grand reopening.

It's a shame our epic never ending story met such a premature end. Specially since i had bumped it with a new chapter just the day before....

But as long as i'm here...

*Kick's Riku's face in and he falls away from BH*

*Smashes a block of ice on his head*

blendedhearts

I look down at SL trying to catch Riku.

Me: Merin, below!

we dive-bomb as fast as we can and snatch up Riku just in the nick of time.

Me: ha! I've still got him! take Riku if you can!

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
Me: hey peter pan. hes over there. you hold ihm off while i grab riku. *whispers in ear* "or vise versa"
bh: i heard that *attacks me*
peter: grabs riku
me: ok fine bye!
bh: that what i though!
me and peter: bye!
bh: wtf? hey cheater.....*crys in corner*
me: aww *i go comfort*
peter: flys away quietly
me and bh: hey!
peter: shet *runs*
peter: take riku if you can
me and bh: faggot traitor!

blendedhearts

as Peter flies off with Riku, hes appears to be punched, but nothing is there. he drops Riku and I catch him and fly off.

Me: Nice job, dude! Take Riku if you can!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
*A huge beam crashes onto the ground causing a huge surge around the entire world. As the mist disperses, there stands a lone warrior clad in a crimson cloak. He rises slowly with a malevolent look on his face.*

Nelo: It seems the chaos has begun again, so be it. This time there will be no mistake.

*He flies off in hunt for Riku's soul*

Zeph

imp of the perverse
No way can there be a 'Take Riku' thread without some Darkside representation!

Out of a portal of darkness steps a small figure. Wearing a hooded cloak of deepest black, shattered hearts looks up and smiles.
SH: So, it has begun. Here we go again!

I spot blended hearts a few yards away flying off with Riku and jupm up in the air. As I fall towards BH I pull out my double-bladed katana and hold it to his throat.
SH: Riku is mine. Give him up or die.
With that, I grab Riku and jump, freefalling into a dark portal that opened up below.

EDIT: ah, you posted above me... Well i took him from Chuck Norris.

seed/of/ireland

as SH falls into the portal Chuck Norris desides tht he should follow and just before the portal closes he yelled "no one escapes Chuck Norris" and he dives in

blendedhearts

luckily, I grabbed onto Chuck Norris's ankles and got dragged in. after we arrive, I decapitate Chuck Norris and SH is seemingly also punched by nothing but air. I grab Riku and run.

Me: take Riku if you can!

Zeph

imp of the perverse
SH: Very nice. Decapitating Chuck Norris like that. Huh. Too bad I have to kill you now.

With that, I leap forward and plunge my katana into BH chest. Eyes open wide in shock, BH falls down on hands and knees gasping for breath.
SH: No hard feelings, right? Buh-bye!

I take Rikus hand and we run off.

blendedhearts

as I hold on to life on my hands and knees gasping, I summon Merin. I flip over and unsheathe the Katana from my Heart. Merin begins to cry, and as his tears fall onto the wound, it slowly heals.

Me: thanks, Dude...

I slowly stand up and pick up the bloody Katana. I hop on Merin and we fly right over SH. I jump down and as I touch down, I plunge the Katana through SH's skull.

Me: yeah, there were some hard feelings.

I grab Riku and hop back on Merin.

Me: good luck without a phoenix, Dude! Take Riku if you can!

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
(Wow I wasn't watching this and it's taking off)
In my special gumi bike I follow BH quitely till the time is right. I then scream out to BH...

Me: Hi BHHHHHHHHHHH....
BH: Huh?
Me: *I fly past BH and grab Riku* Bye BHHHHHHHHH...
BH: What!?
Me: hehehehehehe...
BH: You! Get back here with Riku!
Me: Noooooo, weeeee... *I warp into warp speed when BH turned around to try and catch me. I was to fast though*
BH: Grrrr...

Zeph

imp of the perverse
SH: Damn... kid's good. But it takes more than that to take down the Overlady of the powerful Darkside.

As SL is warping out, I quickly open up a portal of darkness in front of her and take Riku at just the right time so she warps out empty-handed.

SH: Jeez, I need a challenge.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Out of no where I appear.

Me: Jeeze so do I. Thank you. *I take Riku and portal out*
SH: What just happened?
Bob: She got Riku.
SH: Who are you?
Bob: One of her many fan boys. I think.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
SH: Oh, really? Well in that case... *smiles sweetly*
I pull out my double-bladed katana and plunge it through his neck.
SH: Bye, Bob. Now, where's Riku...

I walk through a portal of darkness and follow his scent. While tracking SL I hear her voice, apparently trying to comfort Riku.

SL: Aw, come on Riku. You'll be much safer and happier with me than SH.
Riku: .......
SH: Is that SO? Isn't that for Riku to decide.

While SL is stunned into immobility, a large shard of ice materializes and pins her to the boulder behind her.
SH: Come on Riku! Let's gooo! >3
Riku and I warp out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back