• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SWAP MAGIC IS SAYIN KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX +

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Are you sure you are using it correctly? Which version of SM and PS2 do you have?

Hyrenking

Well, I've had a lot of experience with swap magic and disc read errors.
First, I usually only had problems like this with back-ups (burned) discs. As its an import, you shouldn't have this problem, but just to be safe I'll say that this problem usually comes with using low quality media, as in Staples brand dvds or something along those lines.
But the other time I've had this kind of problem is a much harder fix. If your PS2 is old, or you've just been using Swap Magic alot, the disc read laser can burn out very quickly. If you've noticed your region games booting slower then this is likely the cause. To fix this requires either getting a new laser or just a new PS2, I'd recommend the second if you really want to play this game, or any more PS2 games for that matter.
Hope this helped!

If you get any more information, I might be able to help you more, so feel free to PM me.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Check if the disc tray has dust.
Also where did you buy KHII:FM and Swap Magic, what kind of memory card to you have?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Thats good. :3

/thread?

Thread OP's question was not answered, yet.

You should check of course if you have the right kind of Swap Magic 3.6. PAL, NTSC or the Japanese one, matching the system you have.
Otherwise the other logical explanation would be that either the Swap Magic disc or the game disc itself is damaged. Normally, FM+ is one of the many games that are compatible with Swap Magic, so that's all I can think of.

You could also try some other games with Swap Magic and try to boot them with it, regardless if they're imports or not.

Lorne

when that happened to me it was because I was using DVD-RW and DVD+R instead of DVD-R which is the only one that works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back