• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Power!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
To be able to Falcon Punch and perform a Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick.

No one would dare stand in my way...

Dman2.0

id be realistic and chopose the power to replicate any power i think of at the time. so i dont lose control of my super strength cuz i only have it when i want it. same with like laser vision i wouldnt be like cyclops who always has it and cant control it. i just think of what i want to do at that time and it happens. id never be late to class again. hell i dont even have to go to class i can just make an illusion to go to class for me

C

Colours

So wait where was the other thread? I would say invisiblity or flying or stopping time.....oh wait, what's that called again? XD

lmao, what is there to say, oh the question about super powers....ha

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Anyone who selected more then one major power is going to make their life too easy, and therefore boring.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
super shape changing. i could like turn my fingers into spikes, i could pretend to have stretchy powers, i could make my own clothing, i could turn my nails into spider-webs, my elbow could be a sword or a shotgun, and so on. i could have super healing through manipulation of it.

Shape shifting.
Shape shifting.
Shape shifting.
Shape shifting.
Shape shifting.
Shape shifting.
Shape shifting.
Shape shifting.

and I don't thinkg I've mentioned it, shape shifting

Vin

Bronze Member
The abilty to transform into anybody(forgot what its called) including make believe characters! That way I can get any super power I want!

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Invisibility.
Possession. Meep Meep.
And time travel.
maybe some invincibility would be awesome too =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back