• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► suicide, guy, azn, love, idk.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Umm.. don't kill yourself over this guy. When you say that no one would miss you, it makes me wonder. Do you have parents or friends, cause if you do I am sure they would miss you. It makes me angry when I see people that want to kill themselfs.

Anyway, as for the boy I think you should go to your local library and ask them if they have a phone book for his town/city. At my local library they have phone books. Anyway, if you know his name look it up in the phone book for his town/city and write it down. And then call him whenever you feel you are ready I guess.

Seriously, if you are going to kill yourself you may aswell try whatever you can to get this guy before you do kill yourself. -__-

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
UPDATE:

yeah, i dont want to kill myself anymore, thanks, i know his myspace, just too shy or something to know what to do next;

is yale a good goal? just wonderin..

also, its weird, i use to freaking cry when i heard people die and shit like that, i just dont know what happened one day.. like from one day to the next i suddenly just stopped caring about if they die, but know i seem to care more at least.. [also, i stopped reading death note, does that have something to do with it?! jkjkjk/]

cuz, iuno, i saw this simpsons episode yesterday[or the day before that] and like, homer was having so much fun being rich, and i was like, HOI! i wanna be rich! so yahh, maybe if i study ahrd and try to get into yale [cuz im goinjg to high school next year, so i migth as well shoot for that] and yah, instead of being some fatass homer. ewww..

Papou

I find it hard to believe that you were honestly considering suicide for a whole year if you turned around that quickly. Sure, I think most people have wondered or thought about suicide but actually contemplating suicide is completely different from that, and I don't want to belittle your feelings but I think you were making more out of your suicidal thoughts than was actually there.

That being said, I'm glad you're over that.

If you haven't reached high school yet, I you probably shouldn't get yourself worked up about Yale at the moment. It's a nice thing to dream about for the future, but until the time comes just do your best in school and fill up your resume as much as possible.

C

coolfresh1224

okay i stoped reading at love at first sight. i thought i was in love with a chick i even started a thread about her well we dated and after one date i realized somthing. SHE WAS AN IDIOT. and though i'm not saying your person is an idiot you know virtualy nothing about him he could be a horrible person. i geuss what i'm trying to say is look before you leep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back