• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(still accepting) Lifes Destruction: Chapter 1 Amnesia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
heres the sign up thread http://forums.khinsider.com/roleplaying/123983-lifes-destruction-chapter-1-amnesia.html

Slowly moving deeper into the cave tunnel that he had entered Artem never once looked back this was the end of the line and he had to continue moving forward. Anyways even if he did turn back what was left for him friends, family a lover? Not letting the thoughts get to him Artem continued into the tunnel. After a few steps he pulled out his sword. It was a aura blade made from ancient stone that took many abilities and forms for there master to weild. Artem himself was 6 ft tall with brown hair and ocean blue eyes. He also wore a black coat made out of a material that protected him from heat and fire, his necklace gave him the ability to breath underwater, besides that he wore blue jeans that had the same effect as the jacket as did his gloves.

"Well old friend this is it the finally haven once we walk in the final battle starts lets hope we are ready" Artem said putting the blade back in its hilt.

"BOOOOMMMM" Artem dashed as a the tunnel started to close behind him. entering a hug Cavern the destruction filled the tunnel giving Artem no place to escape. There was no point in escaping know what he was after was now staring right at him with a smile.

"Artem I was wondering what took you so long" Said the figure that had no face looked human but it didn't have any identification of being male or female. only the things voice gave the hint it was male. "Hope you didnt hurt yourself on the way i...." Artem pulled out his sword and dashed at the creature. Countering the attack by turning his right hand into a blade the creature laughed.

"Oh don't worry Artem you shall get your chance but I have a question why don't you have something back there worth living for or is my death the only thing you live for anymore" The creature didnt get a answer but instead a bottle of a purple substance in his face. What ever the stuff was its started to burn a whole in the creatures face as Artem said a word that coudn't be heard by the creature.

"I am sorry all of those I leave behind but the world will do better without me" Artem said as a blinding light filled the cave causing a huge explosion.

9 years later.

Looking into the shop keepers new stuff Mar(Artem) was wondering if any of this stuff was actually useful. Lifting his head the 23 year old walked out of the building his purple eyes scanning everything.

"Still not a clue no one knows me hear either" Mar said as he heard some people start to take.

"Its been nine years now we would have been 23 years old" A old blacksmith said to a bartender a few feet away.

"I remember when he came to me tribe and rallied us I made so many weapons those days I even had the owner of fixing his up a bit" The man said taking a huge drink.

"Aye true that sword of his was different like him and he knew how to use it, he was pretty stronge for a 14 year old " the Bartender said as she refilled the mans drink.

"Who ya taking about" Mar asked as the blacksmith turned to face Mar as did the Bartender.

"Oh about the greatest kid who ever live Artem Bleause that kid had a temper I tell you what if you know what I mean he was the kind ya never expected to be so stronge if ya want to know more why dont you ask the Libarian he has a whole shelf on him" the Man said as Mar thanked him and started to head of to do just that.

"He kind of has the same eyes as Artem did" the Bartender said as the man noded in agreement.

Looking for the Libary Mar was surprised to see a huge building filled with books. Deciding it wasnt worth the time mar turned around.

"Artem the kid who killed the great Order I remember now he must of had a harsh life" Mar said as he walked by with his sword in its holster.

"Mask the time has come to reveal are self dont you agree" Marno said looking down from his castle view.

"Look at them crawling like ants my Father would never lose to one of them" Marno said slamming his fist into the wall causing a few cracks. The room was filled with a moving shadow that was Mask only listening but not taking.

"I would have loved to get my hands on that Artem but thankfully my Father was able to take him down with him" Marno said as two soldier walk in.

"You know what to do Strike the TRibes Waltz, Mormenta and Flurna that should make are appearence known" the Soldiers to scared to speak back turn around and ran to give the orders.

"Tell me Mask how many humans does it take to deliver one message" Marno asked evily knowing what Mask would do with that question. Marno hated the humans with a passion he would do anything to rid Thatos of them all.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------

"Mask the time has come to reveal are self dont you agree" Mask listened to Marno, the young leader, while he continued to constantly shift and move around the room completely unnoticed within the shadows, while Marno looked down from the castle. At a time like this, if it was Ogma who had said it to him, Mask would already be standing beside his leader, nodding in response, though at the current situation, the wielder of darkness could only remain silent.

"Look at them crawling like ants my Father would never lose to one of them." Upon saying that, Marno immediately slamed his fist into the wall causing a few cracks to form, while Mask continued to remain in the room still silent. "I would have loved to get my hands on that Artem, but thankfully my Father was able to take him down with him" it was at this moment, that Mask was about to speak, when suddenly, two soldiers walked into the room, not allowing him to do so.

"You know what to do Strike the TRibes Waltz, Mormenta and Flurna that should make are appearence known" Marno said to the Soldiers, who were too scared to speak back, simply turning around and ran to give the orders for the attack. As soon as they had left, the darkness suddenly curled and wrapped themselves around the two large door, slamming and closing them shut, just as a tall mysterious being constricted in dark tendrils, and wearing a large horned mask appeared out from the darkness infront of the closed doors, gliding along the ground as if it was floating, straight towards Marno.

"Tell me Mask how many humans does it take to deliver one message" Marno said, just as the gliding being came to a complete stop beside the leader. "As many as it takes of course! Humans can be so simple, that they need to be told repeatedly, before it would eventually sink in!" Mask said to Marno as he too looked out at the view from the castle, before turning slightly and moving his head a little, looking down at Marno through the white slits of his mask, showing for a brief second, his dark purple eyes. "What do you believe on the matter?"

-----------------------------------------

After returning back to his tribe after such terrific adventures, Inack soon once again left, journeying for a short time trying to find any information on his friend Artem, though like he thought, this turned up absolutely nothing, prompting the powerful fire user to start thinking on how to make a living. Realizing that he couldn't return to his tribe, not after the way he left, Inack soon came across a place with a large library, one which housed many information and articles based on Artem and his journey. Finding himself a new home, Inack began to perform great feats of his skill out on the streets, conjuring balls of flames before juggling them for a short time, and even the old sword swallower, but with a twist.

Taking out his dagger, the wielder would place it into the mouth, while keeping his face straight up, then carefully grasping it, the man would start to pull it out, only this time a long blade made entirely of flames would be attached to it, increasing its length to well over four time. This was one of his most requested, and so after some years, he had made quite a name for himself in the little place.

Today was just like any ordinary day. Leaving the small house he was able to buy shortly after arriving there, Inack walked through the busy streets , the way he dressed clearly showing that he wasn't originally from here, though that just made it easier for new spectators to know who he was. Reaching the spot he always performed in, Inack placed some things down, before he once again started to do simply displays of fire aura using, feeling quite strange for the first time in years, as if today was going to change completely.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
"You know what to do Strike the TRibes Waltz, Mormenta and Flurna that should make are appearance known." Marno said to the soldiers who were all scared to speak back. But Pyrin who stood with them wasn't afraid, he never let fear get inside of him but Marno did intimidate him like his father once did. So he decided not to talk back at him if he wanted to continue living. He went along with the other soldiers who went to give the orders of the attack.

"Pfft, a direct attack on these pitiful humans. This ought to be fun." Pyrin smiled evilily. Flames were already starting to blaze from his finger tips from the thought of it. "Those fools won't know what hit them." Pyrin continued as the flames were growing excited about the attack that was about to commence soon.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
As Mar walked away from the libary he notice there was a small crowd forming. Interested in what it could be about Mar decided to walk through the crowd until he got through the front of the crowd, in the middle there was a fire wielder putting on a show for everyone else. Before anything else happened Mars head started to hurt as he was suddenly attack by a flash back.

Mar watched as the very same Fire weilder putting on the show was attack by some other tribe. At the beginning it looked like he was winning until more started to join the fight. Then like a blur someone Mar couldnt see jumpped into the fight and started to help the Fire wielder by eliminating some of the attackers.

The man was about to be attack from the back before he turned around and tripped the assailent the weapon he was weilding reminded Mar of his sword.

Coming back into reality Mar was starting to get dizzy. Who the hell was that young kid helping the younger form of the Fire wielder. Deciding to walk away Mar never noticed the fire wielder staring at him in shock what Mar did see for the time was the sign of the town that stood for the Waltz tribe.

"What do you think on the matter"

"Me the same my father always told me the Hartomana deserved to be on top, humans are worthless even as slaves" Marno said as he saw a small army of his start to march to Waltz.

"You worked along my fathers side as his greatest warrior I hope you will be able to do the same for me" Marno said turning around to look at the shadowed figure that was Mask.

"Blood for blood as they say just as a human took my father life I shall take every humans life" Marno said with a grin appearing instantly on his face. That was the only time people could even see his mouth, when he was smilling.

"Tell me Mask what was it like fighting that Artem boy" Marno asked as someone nocked at the door.

"Answer quick that might be your daughter" Marno said.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------

"Me the same my father always told me the Hartomana deserved to be on top, humans are worthless even as slaves." Marno said, causing Mask to smile from behind his mask, nodding a little in understanding. "You worked along my fathers side as his greatest warrior I hope you will be able to do the same for me" upon hearing that, Mask turned a little to Marno, who had also turned as well, facing the masked shadow.

"Blood for blood as they say just as a human took my father life I shall take every humans life. Tell me Mask what was it like fighting that Artem boy." It was those particular words, that brought back memories of Mask's previous life, the first was standing exactly like this, only instead of Marno, it was his father Ogma. It was almost freaky as well, that what Marno said, was pretty much word for word what his father used to talk like.

The next memory, was of that boy, Artem. About the first time they met face to face, then shortly after the boy had killed Henska, and of course, their final confrontation. That was one of the most intense battle of possibly, both of their existences. Though Mask enjoyed toying with Artem, the novelty soon wore off as rage continued to build up.

This resulted in the end, with Mask unleashing his entire darkness on the boy, blocking them out from all of existence, except for whatever was within the darkness. "He was...intriguing, to say the least. Quite skilled with that weapon and aura he possessed, though, nothing to you or your father." Mask replied to Marno, just as a loud knock was heard coming from the other side of the darkness locked door. Nodding once again in respect to his leader, Mask immediately disappeared back into the darkness behind him, allowing the shadows that constricted the door to fade away, to allow anyone there to freely open them.

----------------------------------------

The one rule about performing, is to always, not notice the audience. Even the slightest distraction could be bad for both the performer and the audience. Holding his dagger in one hand, Inack smiled as he showed the dagger to everyone, before suddenly bending down a little, and throwing it straight up into the air. As it flew a little into the air, the fire user suddenly formed two burning flames, smiling a little as he wowed the people infront of him.

Just as the dagger was falling back down, Inack, smirked before he instantly clapped his hands together right as the dagger fell into place between them, and in a loud pop, it disappeared. Everyone was completely stunned, looking around with a look on his face, like where did it go, Inack started checking his pockets before he shrugged to the audience. Raising his finger, the fire user suddenly closed his hand into a fist, resulting in a small burst of fire and from it, the dagger reappeared, resulting in a massive cheer from everyone.

Bowing and taking his praise and payment from the coins they gave, Inack looking up smiling, which soon turned to a face of complete shock and bewilderment. "N-No...i-it can't be!" Inack softly whispered to himself, as he looked upon the face of his old friend, Artem. Watching as he moved back through the crowds, Inack blinked trying to focus and to believe what his eyes just had seen.

Shaking his head, trying to make his body move, Inack finally shock himself out from his paralyzed position, quickly packing up everything he brought, before making his way after his friend."Artem....ARTEM!" Inack continued to shout out, trying to make his voice move over the loud noises from the many people that suddenly appeared in the streets.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Pyrin was standing outside the doorway hearing much commotion about where the soldiers may attack first. "A battle like this might send some worries and strife amonst the humans." Pyrin said quitely to himslef and began to smile evilily, "But what concerns do I have on a pitiful race." He walked up to the doorway and knocked on it. He waited for a reply back to him and he knocked again more loudly than the first time.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
As Mar started to move through the crowd someone started to scream.

"Artem ,ARTEM"

Turning his head he say that the performer was now running striaght at him, right for him. Panicing out off fear Mar started to run through the crowd that is until a man in armor swinged at him with a hefty sword. Dodging the strike Mar had noticed there was more of these armred people around starting to strike at the villagers.

"Prepare to die boy" the man said again swinging striaght down on Mar.

"CLLAASSHH" Sparks from Mars sword flew every where aas both swords coollided. jumpping back Mar then dashed at the man slamming his sword against the attackers three times before unarming the man. Then by reaction Mar slammed his swords blade into the mans chest. He died instantly. Shocked another flashback came to Mar.

The boy from the last flashback was there.

"Thanks I was almost done for my names Inack and yours" the fire wielder asked.

"The names Artem Bleause of the wind tribe Talako" Artem said shaking Inacks hand. the flash back moved a little farther as Artem and Inack were now in some type of battle apparently Artem had been pulled into some dispute between tribes and was now helping Inacks tribe. After the Battle the Cheif from Inacks tribe bowed to Artem.

"Thank you wind Warrior I hope your travels will always be kind excuse me the other tribe is agreeing to negoitiate" the cheftian said walking away eyeing Inack strangle as Inack sighed a little.

"So Artem where are we going" Inack said as Artem stared at him.

"Your coming with me? Your choice I guess" Artem said to Inack.

Snapping out of the illusion Mar fell to the ground laughing a little.

"Oh man I should be dead ha cant believe I thought my name was Mar" Artem said slowly getting back up.

"My head it feels like someone drilled a bunch of holes in my head" Artem said picking up his sword as the mysterous army was attacking the village. felling someone bumb his back Artem swung his sword behind him to clash it with a fire sword seeing who was wielding it Artem.

"Hey Inack told ya we would see each other again but I was sure it would be under different circumstances" ARtem said smilling at Inack.

Openning the door Marno watched as one of his generals walked in.

"Ah General Pyrin wait can I do for you" Marno asked nicely.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
"Forgive me for my intrusion sir. But I wish to speak to you about us going into battle." Pyrin said as his flames died down and revealing an abnormal human for with spikes on his back and arms. "Also I was listening a bit about you and Mask's conversation but I did not make out what you both were saying. Anyway I have devised all my soldiers to be ready for this fight. Just give me the word and I'll jump in with a spark ready to start the heat of battle." Pyrins fingers sharpen into spikes and they started to blaze with a bit of fire.

"Is there anything you want me to do before I leave you alone?" Pyrin asked.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
As Kai slept in a cave that was outside a nearby town in the world known to those who lived in it, Thantos. This world has many locations in it, many without names, many with names but they remain unknown to this point.

After waking up, Kai decided to look upon the morning sky that looked so ever graceful upon the grass outside of this cave. "what a beatuiful day it is today" Kai said as he stretched out far and wide. Then when Kai walked out of the cave, he realized that he forgot his weapons.. "OH shit, oh shit.. i can't forget them, oh noe's" He said in panic. "Ah there they are" Kai said in relief as he put his twin blades and started to walk along a dirt path, and this started Kai's journey to his next adventure.

"Oh crap, i think i am lost" Kai said in a disappointed tone. he took a look around and some how in only a short amount of time he had gotten lost. Feeling somewhat stupid for himself, Kai started to backtrack his steps, and he found out what had happened.." I went the wrong direction" he said as he went the other way, and as he went back; he ran into some bandits, that seemed to be blocking his way.

" Gimme your loot" The group of bandits said

Just taking a deep sigh, Kai took his twin blades out of their Sheaths. "Prepare you pests" Kai said as the aura of his weapons formed a dense fog around kai and this group of bandits... and with that happening, Kai charged at them with a great amount of force, each bandit came at Kai one at a time, and not even letting them get a hit on him; Kai took his swords, and impaled them into the first of the three right into this man's chest, then brutally digging his blades circually, and swishing it horizontally, the man's body ripped into two.

"Who's next" Kai said to the remaining men with a sadistic look upon his face.

Walking like a brutal monster, kai went after the smallest of the bunch, just stabbing this puny bandit in the eye, to where his blades went in one way and came out the other. "Heh, not even a challenge." Kai said with a disappointed look on his face.

but not even noticing it, the biggest one; whom is the only one left, got his huge axe and slightly hit Kai in the back.. "So you got some bravery, do ya..that actually tickled" Kai said as he looked over his shoulder, showing his opponent his cold eyes..

then not even hesitating for a monment, Kai rushed to the heavy set man having both blades inches away from this man's private part.. "It would be such a shame if you had lost that wouldn't it." Kai said as he threatened to stab this man's gentiles.

And being a man of his word, KAi did it..he actually took one of his blades, and forcefully stabbed this man in he testicles. "Does that feel good, hmmmm" Kai said sadistically. hearing the man scream in pain, that was like a beautiful song to Kai's ears..

"Now to finish you up" Kai said as the man couldn't help but get on all fours due to the accident that had occured, and that is when Kai jumped off of his back, and took both swords, and launched one into the lower-back of this man, and again he screamed in pain, and his eyes were wide open. Kai was still up in the air and he took his other blade and launched his body downward and completely separated this guy's head off of his body.

"That was fun" Kai said as he just stood there with both blades in hand and he licked the blood off of both blades as he enjoyed every minute of these three bandit's suffering.​

<3

Call me Love, love.
Rain sat in the garden of Eternal Haven watching the various animals live through out their day with no worries. It was such a beautiful day out, which, influenced Rain to even bother stepping out of the castle in the first place. The sun was warm on her pale skin and her purple eyes followed a little blue bird across the sky. Things were to happy and cheerful, one thing that Rain could not understand since an early age. With her cheeks cupped in her hands, her elbows resting on her knees, Rain's eye closed tight in furstration. Her life could not realate to the happy fairy tale in which she had been watching for the past half hour. Why they kept such cheerful things amazed her.

Her eyes darted open and her head shot to the side as she heard soldier's armor clinking together. Marno must have given an order for an attack. Excitement riddled her brain as she thought of what fun those soldiers would endure while in the battle field. A sad smile crossed her face as she stood to go ask Marno of he's intentions.

A stoic faced figure walked through Waltz keeping an eye on the people she had grown up with. Many even remember her when she was in diapers, a fact that turns her cheeks a glossy crimson colour every time. Blue's eyes scanned the area, things were all normal. They usually were these days. Ever since Artem. Blue continued walking further down the small street, which, infact was very busy. The people she walked past either smiled or stared in awe. The children were mostly the ones in awe. The armor Blue wore was the most expensive thing she not only ever owned, but set eyes on. If she was one of the younglings of her tribe she'd stare as well.

Looking forward as she walked, Blue heard a scream. She paused mid step and tried to determine where the sound had come from. Turning back around and running as fast as she could, Blue concluded that it came from behind her. Clashing of swords and some mumbled speach became clearer as she ran closer to the target. Blue was about to reach the corner, in which she only had to turn to reach whatever disturbance she heard, when a small group of men laughed sadisticly behind her. Blue stopped agian and turned sharply.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------

Continuing to chase after who he believed, no, knew was Artem, Inack briefly stopped as people started to scream all around him. Turning around from where he stopped, the fire wielder brought up his dagger, catching a large sword which was held by a large solider in thick looking armor. Turning his head a little, Inack looked behind the soldier to see many others coming, sighing a little with a smile before the dagger started to get incredibly more redder. This easily effected the sword as the blade began to overheat, causing the soldier to let go and drop the burning hot weapon onto the ground.

Taking this moment, Inack dashed forward, stabbing his dagger into the man's chest, who looking down at the boy as he smiled back up to him. As the soldiers from behind this soldier slowly approached, the sudden strange occurrence they were seeing, causing them to stop. Infront of them, was the soldier that Inack had just stabbed with his dagger, except as the armored man was facing away, these new men could seeing the armor on his back slowly turning red in a specific spot.

They weren't able to do anything, until it was too late, from the back of the soldier, a sudden powerful jet of fire erupted enveloping the other soldiers before they started screaming and running around trying desperately to put out the fires. Removing his small dagger, Inack smiled before pushing the now obviously dead soldier away and onto the ground, turning around once again causing him to leap out of the way of another soldier.

This one had seen what the boy had done, and so wasn't taking any chances, continuing to strike at Inack with his large sword. Though he was able to stop most of the strikes with his dagger, Inack was just about able to dodge some of the slashes, causing him to get a little bit angry. "I guess there's no helping it." Inack said to himself as he jumped a little away from the soldier, and upon swinging his dagger, formed an even longer blade around it, made entirely of a raging fire.

Smiling at the slight awe from the soldier, Inack ran straight forward, stabbing his flaming sword directly into the chest of the soldier, causing him to burst into flames, leaving nothing behind. It was by this time, that some of the soldiers that weren't badly burnt by Inack's flames, had already gotten back onto their feet, and were not too happy about how much damage this boy did to their forces. Rushing towards, Inack, the fire user was able to easily keep them away from with his large flaming sword, moving around like they weren't even there.

Slightly feeling that he bumped into someone behind him, Inack swung around with his flaming sword, catching a rapier before it got too close to him. "Hey Inack told ya we would see each other again but I was sure it would be under different circumstances!" Inack's eyes widened as the one he saw before was exactly who he thought it was, Artem. "Artem!" Inack replied both in complete shock and happiness at seeing his friend after all this time.

"Y-Yeah, me too! Look out!" Inack said before he pushed his sword along Artem's rapier, parrying a strike from a soldier before firing a large orb of fire at him, causing it to explode upon colliding with his chest.
"We can talk as soon as we take care of these guys! Seems just like old times, huh?" Inack said, smiling from ear to ear as he swung his sword taking out another two soldiers, giving him more room to move.

------------------------------------------------------

Moving swiftly through the shadows after leaving Marno to converse with the, guest, Mask soon found himself ontop of one of the towers, looking over the garden's of the Eternal Haven. Always keeping himself within the shadows, two white slits, followed by dark purple eyes looked out from the endless darkness, before turning their sights down, at the only other being in the area, Rain.

Memories, both sad and happy replayed through the dark beings mind, some of his most happy was that in battle, while some of the sad was that of Rain, his little daughter who he had sent away years ago. She looked so much like her mother, it was almost scary, though even without revealing his presence, by using his powers, Mask could also tell, that Rain had gotten greatly accustomed to her use of darkness.

Watching as she suddenly stood up and walked back into the palace, Mask slowly slid down the side of the wall where shadows were already cast, allowing him to move unnoticed. Reaching the bottom of the wall, Mask started to pool into a single puddle of darkness, slowly. Waiting until a group of soldiers marched by, on their way to one of the locations Marno wished to be attacked, Mask immediately made his move sliding along the ground before finding refuge in the large shadow made by all of the soldiers, traveling with them as they continued on, none the wiser of the great dark being traveling with them.

It wasn't long until Mask realized where these soldiers were headed, which wasn't too long after leaving Eternal Haven. Soon, the large group of soldiers arrived, to the large tribe of Waltz, which was slightly in flames, from some unknown source. Entering the town from one of the entrances, Mask slid out from the shadows of the men, before making his way directly into that cast by one of the buildings. Much more easily able to make his way throughout the town, Mask came across a sight he thought he would never see again. Bodies, blood, destruction everywhere, it was all just like before. He knew at this moment, that his day would be good, as he decided to stay within the shadows, and simply, enjoy the show.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
i really think this music goes well with this post, ^_^
After dealing with the band of bandits in a brutal way, Kai could only be satisfied with what he had done. "Ah this feeling of killing, sure does make me feel more alive."Kai said as the smell of blood and body parts overtook the air that he breathed... "Ah, so there is a big fight going on in the village nearby, but something is off, this weird sense of power that is waking in the atmosphere is somehow fimilar. But i do not know how it is fimiliar." Kai said struggling to figure out this slight problem of confusion.

So as Kai put his twin blades which he called Radaki, he just took a minute to look at the smoke that formed a little cyclone in the air, and in that instant Kai had found the location of the fight... Kai stole one of the horses that one of the bandits had left behind, and not even wasting time, Kai got on the horse and spud through the woods on the horse, and this horse was not going as fast as Kai had predicted; so to get to the village faster Kai stood upon the horse's back and approaching a tree branch that appeared thick and dense; Kai grabbed the tree branch and flipped onto it. "So long horse" Kai said as the horse escaped from Kai.." Now to more personal business.."Kai said as he went tree to tree until the time came where he was at the Village doors..

Kai got Radaki ready, and just as he did; a massive soldier in thick armor." Halt, you are trasspassing on my battlefield, so you are going to either surrender your weapons or face the ultimate consequences." The soldier threatened Kai.

"heh..heh.heh..You dare to threaten me, if you want to dance..then let's dance" Kai said not even showing the slightest sign of surender. Getting out both blades of Radaki, Kai just started to have a little fun, and at the same time making this Soldier suffer as much as possible

"So how would you like to be cut up, you want me cut off legs, or arms first" Kai said sidisticly.

"What are you talkin--"the soldier wasn't able to finsish his exclaimation, as his left arm was suddenly cut off by Kai.

"Such sweet violence, don't you agree.. now for your head" Kai said as his weapons grew a in-pure aura that glowed with the tainted sense of dark red.

"Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!"This soldier yelled.....

"hahahahahhahahaha" Kai laughed as he sliced and diced up the head of this soldier, completely penitrating the armor, and his head landed near his feet.." Almost done" Kai exclaimed.

To finish the violent battle, Kai stabbed both of his blades into the groin of this poor, poor soldier.."Now that was fun, was it not" Kai said as he licked the blood off of his blades. Then he proceeded inside the Village.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Slashing easily through the soldiers Artem said.

"hey Inack who are these guys and why are they attacking Waltz" Artem asked cutting a mans arm off as he beheaded the figure. Turning around Artem say a women being ganged up in a alley she had a rod like weapon that looked kind of familiiar running to help the women Artem jumped over her pointing at them.

"How dare you fight a attack a women taste my blade Wind Smash" Artem said releasing a huge amount of wind energy smashing the soldiers to nothing. Turning to look at the women he said.

"Are you okay miss" Artem said wondering who she was.
____________-

"Ah Pyrin there is something you can do for me two of the three destinations have been taken over take your men to Waltz to see whats taking them so long" Marno said waving Pyrin to leave. After a few minutes Marno heard new foot steps.

"The elegant Rain what can I do for you your aloud to go with Pyrin if you want or are you here to talk to me" Marno asked turning to look at the redhead.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Pyrin walked out and passed Rain who just walked in. "To Waltz then. Well I'm sure I'm gonna have fun there." Pyrin chuckled to himself. He overheard Marno saying if Rain would like to go with him. "Hey no thanks! I don't care what you say she is not coming with me!" Pyrin shouted back to him. "I am working alone. I don't want some human girl around me even if she does have Mask's Harmanto blood she is not coming with me!" Pyrin shouted out to him and he walked out and met up with his soldiers who were waiting outside for their general.

"Boys we're heading to Waltz to help out a few soldiers who are having a little trouble there. I don't want to see anyone failing this and if you do I'll burn you alive until you're a dark crispy shell! Understood!" Pyrin barked out to his men. "Sir yes sir!" replied his men who all stood at a soldier stance. "Good now let's move out to Waltz!" Pyrin shouted out to his men. They all cheered with their war cries and followed Pyrin to Waltz to aid the soldiers there not knowing what could be the cause of there tardiness.

L

Lady Yuki

Luna was in the battle field.She looked around and saw someone get beheaded."Wow can they get more harsh?"She laughed at herself and got out her staff."Dont really know why im here but might aswe-"She got cut off when someone attackt her with a sword.She blocked it with the poll of her staff."Well inst this a warm welcomeing!"She yelled."Heh come on my dear cant you do better?"The man asked.She gave him a sour look."DIE!"She yelled.she pushed him away and pointed her staff to him."May his death be long and painful"She said.All of a sudden the man cought on fire and was burning.But not fast enough.As she walked away she could her his dying screams.

She was looking around.Every person that came at her she stabed them with the sharp end of her staff."Boys we're heading to Waltz to help out a few soldiers who are having a little trouble there. I don't want to see anyone failing this and if you do I'll burn you alive until you're a dark crispy shell! Understood!" She heard.She was a few feet from the man who yelled that out.Well arnt you cruel"She hissed.

OOC:Hope this is okay for my first post.Bleh sorry if I did it wrong >.<

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
"Well aren't you cruel." Pyrin heard. Pyrin looked back at his men with a fit of rage and his body raged with fire. "All right who said that!?" He shouted. "Come on who said that!? Does someone have a problem with me!?" His men cowered in fear and shook their heads. "Sir it was not us who said that. It was that girl over there." said one of the soldiers pointing out a rather young girl. Pyrin glared at the girl and growled lowly. "Do you have a problem with me girlie!?" Pyrin barked at her.

"Well if you have a problem then you should say it front of my face. And if you do I'll burn you down to ashes!" Pyrin shouted out. His hands blazed with fire and he fired off several fireballs at her. "Men attack this human scum first then we go out to help our friends in Waltz!" Pyrin said to them. "Sir yes sir." replied the soldiers. They all ran off at the girl giving out their war cries with their weapons at ready. Pyrin stood behind to watched his men make their effort to apprehend this lone girl.

L

Lady Yuki

"Wow you dont fight for yourself?How low can you be?Oh well once i finsh them off guess what?You get to die!"She yelled.Someone came at her."I am sorry.No wait im not"She said in a evil tone.She was getting angry.She twirled her staff over her head."May these poor people die in peace"She said.A huge fire blast came out and killed about ten people.Another person came at ehr but befor he couldt attack she staped him."I wont deal with you.You have fun killing your own men.Your so weak I bet you cant even fight!"She yelled to him.She ran off into the distance.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Pyrin snapped from what he just heard. He started to roar in rage and a large burst of flame engulfed him. His eyes were burning only fire in them spikes ejected out of his back and shoulders and down along his arms. He shot up in the sky and came down like a meteor in front of the girl. "What did you just say to me? Did you just call me weak? I am not weak. I am one of the powerfullest Harmantos here." Pyrin said to her.

"And if you don't believe me then fight me yourself." Pyrin said to her. His sword began to hiss and burn with rage with Pyrin. He pulled it out and it his sword was burning hot and the magma lines on it were glowing bright red.

L

Lady Yuki

Fine you want a fight you get a fight.I dont like you anyway"Her hands filled with flames and she curled them up into a fist."So come on show me that your not weak.I need prrof you know!"She told him.She punched the air getting ready to fight."Wel sence your just standing there I guess I will make the first move!"She yelled.She ran up to him and punched him in the jaw and then jumped back befor he could attack back.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Luna came at him and punched him in the face. He gave a big evilish smile. "Was that all you got?" Pyrin said smiling evilily. "Here take this." Pyrin raised his sword and slashed it to the ground and a wave of fire blazed out of it towards Luna. Hehe even if she dodges this I have another trick up my sleeve. Pyrin smiled, his hand was blazing behind his back as he prepared to make another attack to the Luna if she counter his current attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back