• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Starting Equipment On Proud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wynn

I may play it a little today, Not quite sure what I want to do now that I got everything I need to do done in the morning.

Also, I can get quite busy with the clan

Another thread made by TLK that involves something insanely hard to do? I'm gonna try to keep it alive!!!

Maybe if you had a 2nd in command that can decide who can be members in the clan.......

D

Deleted member 36435

Its fairly easy. I've pulled it off and finished at level 50.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I can't really imagine that it is easy,I'm sure that I'd die immediately if I ever choose to do something like that.xD

Elorah

Awards
^ I agree! The first time i fought Xaldin, i died over and over again... i can only imagine how hard it must be with only starter equipment O_O

I think you should try to fight Sephiroth! If you beat him, that would be awesome!

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Another thread made by TLK that involves something insanely hard to do? I'm gonna try to keep it alive!!!

Maybe if you had a 2nd in command that can decide who can be members in the clan.......
unless you really deem them unable to, anyone can join. You can handle the members from now on.
If you strongly think that a member shouldn't join, don't let them. Although, if I find them able to, they're welcome in

Okay, I'm at that one island "Muerta" something...On Pirates Of The Carribean world the 1st time. I AM really worried about Xaldin, I may not be able to get passed him...I think I can though...

I've been going a few levels lower than a suggested level for the worlds...I just zip through the worlds mostly...

also, help me think of more challenges...

Elorah

Awards
Uh... clan? o_O i don't think i get it...

Anyways!

I think that place you're up to is .. Isle De Muerta? It's something along those lines! Lots of people out there worry about Xaldin (me, for instance). I think it's mainly because the stragey guide portrays him as the hardest boss in the game... obviously not including Sephiroth. You'll probably do fine!

Well if you wanted some challenges, why don't you just do all of the extras? I think they'd be pretty challenging, especially Hades Paradox and the more, challenging cups.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well, just beat Tron's world. The boss was easy with a good strategy...

I'm having a bit of trouble with the heartless/Nobodies after you meet Sephiroth...

Rix

:)
Awards
oh.. then you are going to face Demyx pretty soon,hehe! Good luck with that!

Blue

Well, just beat Tron's world. The boss was easy with a good strategy...

I'm having a bit of trouble with the heartless/Nobodies after you meet Sephiroth...
You can beat every boss easily with a good strategy =D

I forgot,what's after Tron's World? ^^;;

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well, after Tron's world you do the rest of Hollow Bastion

Now, I'm at the 2nd time you go to Mulan's World. The flying boss is pretty freakin' hard...

Blue

I'm curious,does your member title refer to this thread? :p

Anyway,how far have you gotten?Beaten Xaldin yet?

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Xaldin was very hard in Proud mode. The problem is that you constantly have to drain your MP. Took me over ten tries.

vinnie

I started KHII on Proud Mode, I mean, it didn't even cross my mind to never change equipment, but yeah it'll get tough eventually. Especially when facing Sephiroth on Proud. On Normal I beat him at 65, on Proud i couldn't do it til 99 and had all my drives and summons maxed lol.

Fenrir is hella worth it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back