• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Starting Equipment On Proud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IDX Rider

The only equipment I used were to boost AP (and if it came with other stuff, then I'd equip that too). But I never equipped the armour stuff.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I was so god damn close...I had him down to his last bar...about half way...and I was in peril (When sora's hp starts making sounds) I thought that Wisdom form would save me, so I switched to it...

Anti form...****er

Riku191

Thanks everyone, I still think it'll be too easy...

it will be easy KH2 takes no skill to play ive beaten it with only using keyblade and its still to easy if you realy want to make it hard or at least a challenge get codebreaker or action replay and use the cheat that whenever theres a boss fight u can add in 2 other people on that bosses team like 3 xemnas for example or u could do lets say axel xemnas xigbar and so on this game is just to easy even sephiroth is weak but game is still fun on the less but for challenge try what i said above

vinnie

Meh.

The trick's obviously gonna be bridged by levels, whatever Beast's Castle level is, add 5 to it and you'll own Xaldin. I think it's like 36 or something.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I can atleast try

anyways, I will be playing it most of the day today, I just got back from school, and no homework for the weekend, so that leaves plenty of time...

EDIT: Okay, it's sunday...I'm at the very beginning of Beast's castle

I didn't get to play it that much

ooh....when i got to the organization members, a part of my soul died.

good luck.

Blue

home is where the heart is
You can't just skip that world,can you?Sooner or later,you'll have to face him.

Rix

:)
Awards
I think that world nd the Xaldin battle is in the main storyline so I'm afraid you don't have any choice :p

Akans

「moriya」
Is proud really that hard? When i first got the game, I started on proud and killed everyone... even xaldin went down in 2 or 3 tries within half an hour....
Though no, i haven't tried with starter equipment. That sounds pretty fun really. To make it slightly harder - choose only +magic at the beginning, so your defense AND attack is crap, and don't use any magic other than cure against all bosses.

Or, for the insane, take away all abilities including guard and cure, use no potions, let him have two free hits at the beginning so your life is constantly at critical, and don't use reactions, drive, limits, summons, and unequip all of your teamate's abilities.
That is hard.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
That is impossible most likely

Made it to Jafar, I only played a half hour yesterday though

And yes, with starting equipment, it IS hard. Probably wouldn't be if I just played with Proud (Duh, it's KH2)

vinnie

Is Mickey supposed to save your ass every time you die against Xaldin? Cause I mimic'd you and fought him yesterday with all original equipment and he saved me three times in that fight alone.

Elorah

Awards
Yeah he does! When I fought Xaldin on proud mode (with whatever weapons and abilities i felt like -_-) Mickey came six or seven times.

Anyways, it's great to know you're getting the challenge you wanted! ^_^

Or, for the insane, take away all abilities including guard and cure, use no potions, let him have two free hits at the beginning so your life is constantly at critical, and don't use reactions, drive, limits, summons, and unequip all of your teamate's abilities.
That is hard.

Is That possible? o_O sounds hard!

Elorah

Awards
hehe true ^_^ that is really hard.

well i guess finishing the game is a challenge in itself.
are you planning on competing in the underdrome?

Akans

「moriya」
Lol i was joking man, I don't expect anyone to do that.

Ok possible challenges --
1) Roxas Vs Twilight Thorn WITHOUT RC on proud mode? I had some trouble even with RC
2) Sepiroth with sweet memories, though that's been done before
3) Xaldin without any abilities, only guard and cure (no reflect, dodge roll, combo+, etc.)
4) Final boss under 5 minutes
5) Sepiroth in 30 seconds (That has ALSO been done before)
6) Xaldin/Demyx/Axel with ONLY RC, no normal attacks

*RC = Reaction Commands

Akans said:
3) Xaldin without any abilities, only guard and cure (no reflect, dodge roll, combo+, etc.)

Add an Elixir to this list and I can cross that off. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back