• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Starting Equipment On Proud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

waterking-Demyx

Is Mickey supposed to save your ass every time you die against Xaldin? Cause I mimic'd you and fought him yesterday with all original equipment and he saved me three times in that fight alone.
I dunno. I was at level 38 or 39 and the king saved me like five times. Then I died for real and I started again and Mickey only saved me three times, but I beat that :cursing:. on proud mode to.

P.S. does anyone think that Proud mode KH2 is easier than Normal on the first KH? I do. I wish that there were less Reaction commands.:bored:

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I BEAT XALDIN!

what happened was, I went to my friend's party. (max/souleater) and I played it there, and Mickey only saved me once...SO AWESOME

Now, I think all I have to do is beat Simba's world, and Olympus Colliseum, as well as going back to Twilight Town...Then onto the TWTNW!

Akans

「moriya」
Good luck vs Zigbar. I personally think he's easier tho. If your using starter equipment, then it might be harder, cuz Zig attacks fast, but is pretty weak, while Xaldin's moves are easier to dodge/block cuz you can anticipate them... But that's just what I think.

BTW - Easiest way to pwn Xaldin - Store up 6+ Jump RC's when he strikes u with his...strikedown move, and use them all at once when he reappears. Down 2-3 bars immediately.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
That's exactly how I won.

anyways, just beat Olympus for the 2nd time, Now all I have to do is go to Tron's world again...

I should level up 1st though. So I'll be training...I kept dying on the way to The Computer

Blue

home is where the heart is
I BEAT XALDIN!

what happened was, I went to my friend's party. (max/souleater) and I played it there, and Mickey only saved me once...SO AWESOME

Now, I think all I have to do is beat Simba's world, and Olympus Colliseum, as well as going back to Twilight Town...Then onto the TWTNW!
Congrats Knight.Now all that's left is to make it through Tron's World alive? ;D

Elorah

Awards
Originally Posted by TheLastKnight
I BEAT XALDIN!

woah....grats. hehe beating twntw would be loads of fun.

Rix

:)
Awards
Congrats with Xaldin ;D you said you are going to Simbas world right? Good luck with the groundshaker,hehe:p

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well, I'm heading to the boss of Tron's World. MCP, and that one dude.

I've been doing well on Tron's world so far. I'm gonna try the MCP today

Rix

:)
Awards
I have actually never found MCP hard, but that can be only me:p Maybe it is really hard with the sarting equipment,hehe! Good luck :)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i've never tried using the just the early equpiment before but i rather not. good luck ! =]

fallen soul

no equipment? no weapons and still too easy you sound like me. This is my solution:

my non-patented Phycho mode:

no weapons for anyone
No armour or accessories
no magic, power or defense ups used
no abilities
no limits
no drives
no summons
and don't use other party members unless nessecary.
Try that, if this isn't hard then nothing is. And yes i have tested it on both KH1 and KH2. I have yet to beat Seph on either but then again i'm only on level 53 on KH2 so its sort of obvious. But other wise, very hard.

Oh and by the way, on Psycho mode, the heartless battles themselves are so hard at times they are almost like boss battles themselves

TrueRoxas527

no equipment? no weapons and still too easy you sound like me. This is my solution:

my non-patented Phycho mode:

no weapons for anyone
No armour or accessories
no magic, power or defense ups used
no abilities
no limits
no drives
no summons
and don't use other party members unless nessecary.
Try that, if this isn't hard then nothing is. And yes i have tested it on both KH1 and KH2. I have yet to beat Seph on either but then again i'm only on level 53 on KH2 so its sort of obvious. But other wise, very hard.

Oh and by the way, on Psycho mode, the heartless battles themselves are so hard at times they are almost like boss battles themselves
Just saying that I managed to beat Sephy at Level 57 on Proud Mode. It only took me 1...2...about 15 times!!!
And, I'll try that, so I hope it will be good. Just saying, that you can't completely beat KHI with no abilities equipped. Ex. The Ice Titan, you need to equip Guard to defeat him. Otherwise, you can't.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I'M AT XEMNAS!!!!!!

Sooooooo awesome!!!!!!! If I could, I'd make a youtube vid of it, maybe I oughta hold off till I can steal my brother's camera...

Elorah

Awards
^__^ YAAY!
which one though? hehe coz there's obviously more than one xD
anyways, way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back