• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Starting Equipment On Proud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Okay...I guess I'll try it, the game may still be too easy...

I'm going to try going on proud mode, with just the starting equipment mostly, not even the champion belt (which it's almost impossible to not beat that one guy...)also, just the beginning equipment for the party members too, like Donald and Goofy. Meaning the Kingdom Key (or whatever it is you start with) Goofy's shield, and Donald's staff (I call it a wand, cause Donald looks like a little kid)

I think the game'll still be too easy...except for maybe a few fights (I posted something asking which one I should do, but it eventually died)

Blue

home is where the heart is
Okay,good luck on that one Knight... :D It's gonna be tough XD

Btw,nice new avy ^_^

awsemo

i tried that and it is TOUGH. eventually i changed keyblades thoughXD. just to oathkeeper. it's my favorit keyblade. anyways off topic good luck!

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I usually tend to switch to the Kingdom Key when things start getting too easy, and I've vowed never to buy weapons for Donald/Goofy again, but I will equip them with weapons that the enemies drop.

All in all, I've never really tried what you're doing, good luck.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Most probably, when I first played on proud mode I found it slightly harder, then it became even easier than normal.

Don't let that discourage you though. =) lol

Elorah

Awards
Good luck! I've never tried something like that. Well, hope it's tough enough for ya! ^_^

D

Dexter

Man Knight your gonna get your ass kicked. I tried to do that and it didn't work out so well for me to say the least...lol....///

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I can atleast try

anyways, I will be playing it most of the day today, I just got back from school, and no homework for the weekend, so that leaves plenty of time...

EDIT: Okay, it's sunday...I'm at the very beginning of Beast's castle

I didn't get to play it that much

Last edited:

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well just to update...I just beat Pete (haven't been able to play it, or just choose not to sometimes) He was like...Harder than hell...I'm at Disney Castle now...
I'lm only going through it in the storyline, I won't be doing ANY extras at all

But I may try Seph....

Blue

I can imagine that he was hard,good job on defeating him though.

It's going to become a lot harder,let's see how far you'll come Knight. =D

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I may play it a little today, Not quite sure what I want to do now that I got everything I need to do done in the morning.

Also, I can get quite busy with the clan

Blue

I guess you haven't been playing lately,I was just curious how far you would have gotten.. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back