• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stars of Destiny(Chapter Seven is up)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you guys enjoying this?

• Hells ya you better finish this story or you shall die(wait why did I say that lol)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes its good keep it up

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Its okay needs work in a few areas.

• Not really it needs works.

• Its bad give up(Hopefully nobody actually picks this.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Re: Stars of Destiny

That was really a great chapter, very much enjoyable =D *thumbs up*.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

-----------------------------------------

Another good chapter ^---^ Really going to be interesting seeing more of Iochu ^_^

Thanks Seph2. Ya Iochu is a very messed up character. Its a little hard to use him though i myslef though the creator have already had issues on how to go forward with the character that is until a great idea popped into my head.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

Ya well you will have to be very patient then it will take a while before it could be used until then the other 7 warlords will be introduced. Time to time Iochu will be in though.

A

Audo

Chapter 1: New Horizane
You realize this isn't a word, right?

"Take this and this....and wowowowowo" two of the villages younger children had decided to take up a sword fight against one another.
Ugh, bad grammar.

Though time and time again there elders told them to stop acting like warriors all the children just would never stop.
Awkward sounding.

It wasnt a bad thing its just there parents wished they would take things a little more serious.
Oh boy.

"ha ha ha ha ha are you okay Talen?" Mark asked as his best got back up from tripping on the unseen root.
His best what?
The use of "the" gives the feeling that we should know specifically which root this is that his "best" tripped over. But it wasn't mentioned until now. "An" would be for fitting.

"Ya just didnt see it coming I almost won to" Talen said as he shifted his red short hair out of his face looking up at his friend filled with embaressment over the small accident a small pout could be seen on his face.
Holy Run-On Batman. Seriously, break these sentences up, they're awkward and forced otherwise.
The dialogue should be split into two sentences.
It should be "short red hair". It's awkward otherwise.
The sentence should end at "out of his face".
A new sentence should start at "looking".
", he was filled" should be added to make the sentence complete.
Sentence should end at "accident". Either make the next bit a new sentence, or join it to the previous sentence with a comma and conjunction or a semi-colon.

"Well maybe next time come on I hear your brothers finally getting back today from the market place with the other grown ups" Mark said starting to run back towards the village.
Holy fuck son. How can you not see the issues with this sentence? They practically bleed.

Putting the fake swords back with the other carved weapons and putting up the tarp over them to keep hidden from imaginary bad guys.
Huge Sentence Fragment.

UGH. I can't edit this anymore. You just have so many grammar and spelling issues it is completely beyond me. Trying to fix this was tiring and exhausting and I've realized that the entire piece continues to make the same mistakes over and over again.

You seriously need to proofread/get someone else to proofread your writing before you post it, because it's pretty much just a clusterfuck of grammar mistakes.

Run-ons, dialogue grammar, complete sentences, etc. Look into them.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

Alrighty then after careful concideration I have fixed almost every single grammer error.(Well hopefully lol).

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Well, unfortunately, you didn't fix most of your errors. In fact, it doesn't look like you fixed much. So, instead of going through every single error you made (and trust me, that would take a while). I'll have you do some of the work. The upside to this tactic is that if you really want to improve, you'll look this over. Below, is a link to English grammar rules. Please go through them so that you can figure out what not to do. Focus on the "Word and Sentence Level" and "Paragraph Level" sections.

Guide to Grammar and Writing

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You need to do a lot more work if you want to improve.

I couldn't really read this. Everything seems so unorganized and messy.
Here's a fun fact: Ellipsis (...) only has three periods and then you hit space after the last one. Only three. Having ".." and even more than three just makes you look like a dumbass.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

Nevermore: Yet again dont have spell check but shall use the link for help.

Annoyance:Like I have said I am not perfect. Will take Ellipsis fact to heart though.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Nevermore: Yet again dont have spell check but shall use the link for help.

Annoyance:Like I have said I am not perfect. Will take Ellipsis fact to heart though.

Become perfection. Don't take the first draft as the final. I've rewritten some of my stuff probably 20 times over, tweaked it, rewrote it again, then tweaked it some more. Some of my stuff I'm still editing occasionally.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

Annoyance: That statement I completely agree with and these have came up with a better way to cut out a lot more of the mistakes.

My technique stop being lazy and just upload spell check. Which I have now used to redo chapters 1 and 2 now on to chapter 3's rewrite.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

Annoyance: Well I have already redone the chapters, I down loaded word and just used it's spell check program so the chapters above should make sense if not tell me and i will just upload a more complex program.

Bitter: Well... same thing I said to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back