• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix Presents E3 2014 Program Schedule

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikhaliX

This is just me but the only value I've placed on the FMs were the extra Secret Bosses and Secret Endings (that everyone's seen by now). There's just not enough there to be excited or the excitement's died down because of all the years it took for the FM content to finally get to us I think. HOWEVER, I'm hoping there'll be online multiplayer for BBSFM. That's about the only exciting thing I can think of from 2.5.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This is just me but the only value I've placed on the FMs were the extra Secret Bosses and Secret Endings (that everyone's seen by now). There's just not enough there to be excited or the excitement's died down because of all the years it took for the FM content to finally get to us I think. HOWEVER, I'm hoping there'll be online multiplayer for BBSFM. That's about the only exciting thing I can think of from 2.5.
Well the FM content in KH2 is abundant in more aspects than the ones you've listed. The KH2FM release added so many extra cutscenes to the game that it made the story more cohesive and, well, better.

MikhaliX

Well the FM content in KH2 is abundant in more aspects than the ones you've listed. The KH2FM release added so many extra cutscenes to the game that it made the story more cohesive and, well, better.

Ah well. That's good. I'm still gonna' buy it regardless of all my apprehension and lack of excitement for it. My expectations are super low so it might surprise me in a good way. *shrugs*

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Are the dates in the OP correct? Cause the pdf says it runs from June 11th-13th. Am I missing something?

I'm trying to put these on iCloud.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The days in the PDF are wrong. The 11th of June is a Wednesday, not a Tuesday as the PDF states.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know why... But I think the Yoko Shinomura thing has something to do with Kingdom hearts III

She also has XV + the remastered 2.5 tracks to talk about.

The days in the PDF are wrong. The 11th of June is a Wednesday, not a Tuesday as the PDF states.

Ah, ok then.

Finally finished everything. The program is not as brutal as other times so I might be able to watch it live.

:cool:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Grand finale: Nomura leaves the world of men behind him and shrinks to the size of a mouse, to become king of the field mice. KH2.5 comes out and is the most successful KH title in history.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Prepare yourselves for repetition. There's not enough to say about 2.5 to last this schedule.

I'm so confused that people keep saying this. Does no one remember last year's E3 with KH 1.5? They had already announced everything for it. There was virtually nothing new at all that could be discussed, yet they managed to talk about it for several days without much repetition at all. The only thing that got repeated was the trailer, which got repeated alongside every other SE trailer in between interviews.

They still have plenty about 2.5 to unveil, stuff that had already been shown months before E3 for 1.5 last year. They have plenty to discuss.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm so confused that people keep saying this. Does no one remember last year's E3 with KH 1.5? They had already announced everything for it. There was virtually nothing new at all that could be discussed, yet they managed to talk about it for several days without much repetition at all. The only thing that got repeated was the trailer, which got repeated alongside every other SE trailer in between interviews.

They still have plenty about 2.5 to unveil, stuff that had already been shown months before E3 for 1.5 last year. They have plenty to discuss.

Yep. Remember all those interview before E3. Yep, we've got none this year :tongue:

Gram

Banned
Awards

Thanks to critical mode and all the extra bosses the gameplay is actually tolerable as well.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
That reminds me. I'm really hoping they announce stacked trophies for 2.5. With 1.5, it was bearable having to play KHFM 3 times and ReCom 6 times. But having to play KH2FM 4 times and BBSFM 12 times? Oh, lord. That'd take a lot out of me, regardless of the fact that I love KH to death.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That reminds me. I'm really hoping they announce stacked trophies for 2.5. With 1.5, it was bearable having to play KHFM 3 times and ReCom 6 times. But having to play KH2FM 4 times and BBSFM 12 times? Oh, lord. That'd take a lot out of me, regardless of the fact that I love KH to death.

One of many reasons I don't worry about the trophies, I could never sit through CoM 6 times. Dx

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;zMayL01TQWY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMayL01TQWY[/video]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
SQUARE ENIX ANNOUNCES FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 AND FINAL FANTASY AGITO FOR NORTH AMERICA

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
SQUARE ENIX ANNOUNCES FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 AND FINAL FANTASY AGITO FOR NORTH AMERICA

1247140047_mushroom-cloud.gif

IT'S HAPPENING

GET HYPE SON!!!

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

F&*K Square, that was a stealth megaton! I know a lot of people will be happy with this one. I will probably pick it up down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back