• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix in Kingdom Hearts - FF & TWEWY go here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be Dragon Quest in future Kh games?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
re: Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts

FFVII. And he's not gonna be in it. He originally was but they choose Cloud instead and used Cloud to also represent Vincent with his outfit in KH1. So he's never gonna appear. I want Pre-FFVII characters already.

To sure KH can work without FF characters, which it does. Like Days and BbS (even though they had Zack, it was only one.)

Although Moogles always appear no matter what.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!

NOOOOOOO I WANT VINCENT IN A GAME.....HE AND GENESIS ARE 2 OF MY FAVORITE!

(oh, and Cecil, Zidane, JECHT!!!, and then BALTHAZAR FROM FFXII!!!, he's my favorite character)

So in order that I'd like-----

VINCENT!!!
GENESIS!!!
BALTHAZAR!!!
JECHT!!!
CECIL!!!
zidane....(woo)

A

Azrael

Vincent is represented through Cloud.

We don't need a mama boy's lookalike.

Allister Rose

French Lover

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!

NOOOOOOO I WANT VINCENT IN A GAME.....HE AND GENESIS ARE 2 OF MY FAVORITE!

(oh, and Cecil, Zidane, JECHT!!!, and then BALTHAZAR FROM FFXII!!!, he's my favorite character)

So in order that I'd like-----

VINCENT!!!
GENESIS!!!
BALTHAZAR!!!
JECHT!!!
CECIL!!!
zidane....(woo)

i was hoping vincent to appear in BBS just to explain how cloud got his cloak but no. so i dont expect him to be in kh, genesis doesnt appear like someone that would appear in kh.

still i'm just hoping for rinoa and a wild card for the sequel

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

i was hoping vincent to appear in BBS just to explain how cloud got his cloak but no. so i dont expect him to be in kh, genesis doesnt appear like someone that would appear in kh.

still i'm just hoping for rinoa and a wild card for the sequel

Well...well....well, maybe they could completely mess it up, and make either Vincent or Genesis be the whole form of Cloud and Sephiroth....since in KH2 we can see that Sephiroth is Cloud's Darkness, so they were once the same person in the KH universe. I'm just speaking nonsense right now...don't pay attention to that part ^^^...their "whole" is probably just Cloud.

But, anyways...lol....I'd be happy if Kadajj was in a KH, like if in the next game Cloud finally kills Sephiroth, then Kadajj can come in and do what he did in Advent Children...lol, oh and Kuja, I'd like to see him again....lol..

Allister Rose

French Lover

i don't think kadaj is worth putting in kh either, it would be confusing considering sephiroth claims he's cloud's darkness.

we already have enough ff7 characters to represent. another ff7 would be useless. the one and only ff7 character i want is cait sith.
i'm really surprised the level of fanism has been made into the forums. it use to be all leveled out, but now, it seems every one wants anything that looks "cool" rather than practical

A

Azrael

Stop being fanatical guys. Cloud is Cloud and Sephiroth is Sephiroth. They're just enemies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Stop being fanatical guys. Cloud is Cloud and Sephiroth is Sephiroth. They're just enemies.

In the KH Universe Cloud isn't like the Cloud in FF Universe.
They have different backstories.

Speaking of Tifa, there's an event where she talked to Cloud after beating Sephiroth.
In Nojima-san's scenario, it explained Cloud and Tifa's connection more in-depth but I deleted it away. I thought it would be more interesting to let the gamers think about it. For example, "If Cloud's darkness is Sephiroth, then Tifa is light"; in that sense you can take it that Tifa isn't really human. The reason Tifa doesn't talk to anyone else besides Sora and co. may be because she doesn't exist as a human. Of course, I also presented her in a way that she could also be a resident of Hollow Bastion, so I think you can feely think for yourself about her.

[quiote=Sephiroth]I know...because I am you.[/quote]

A

Azrael

Random dialogue doesn't mean squat.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

The dialogue is what makes up what we know though. It wasn't random. Sephiroth may be crazy, but he plans.

k99y77

Awards

Noctis Would Be Perfect (Because FF Versus is Very Similar To KH)

A

Azrael

Noctis Would Be Perfect (Because FF Versus is Very Similar To KH)

Oh god no. No way.

I'll rather have Cosmos and Chaos cameo than Noctis.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Why?

We haven't seen anything really from Noctis. (Just 3 teasers) So, we don't really know him at all.

A

Azrael

Why?

We haven't seen anything really from Noctis. (Just 3 teasers) So, we don't really know him at all.

There's no need to have him in any KH game at the moment. He's unknown.

Allister Rose

French Lover

noctis doesnt look like the type to be in kh, he looks too real.

A

Azrael

Plus he's too recent to be added to a KH game.

Allister Rose

French Lover

yeah i noticed they havent added any newer ff characters ff6-9 are the only ones i can see in kh

YUPPP

I think Gilgamesh should be in a future KH. As long as he has his FF5/FF12 personality. Imo he would be an awesome addition to the FF part of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back