• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix in Kingdom Hearts - FF & TWEWY go here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be Dragon Quest in future Kh games?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
re: Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts

I was actually thinking about that today. Lightning would make a BADASS party member/ally. Maybe put her in Radiant Garden with every other FF character, that'd make things fun...

*is imagining her punching Leon in the face for being an idiot*

....heheheh....

LMAO!

Yeah, i'd like to see Light.

A

Azrael

Or you can pick decent FF characters that can fit well into KH instead of someone just because they're popular.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Light would be great! Maybe not in RG though...I like Twilight Town better. (And Lightning can fit in pretty well if they do that deaging thing with her like they did to the other FF characters in that world)

I want Gilgamesh. Nice to see the man who claims to be the master of all weapons and how he will respond to the Keyblade.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Or you can pick decent FF characters that can fit well into KH instead of someone just because they're popular.

Like Warrior of Light and Cecil? I think they fit perfectly. WoL is, well, a Warrior of Light and probably would be great to toss in the story of a character who is either driven by light or going through some rough decisions between light and darkness.

And Cecil, well, he's a warrior of both light and darkness. personally I think he would have fit well in a KH1 Riku scenario. Would have shown to Riku he could wield both sides and still be good. Hell, he could even have worked in Terra's scenario by showing him that.

I want them both. ;-;

YUPPP

I would really like to see Cecil or Firion.

Though Sazh in KH would be cool I think.

Lonbilly

Awards

I would really like to see Cecil or Firion.

I agree, though I'm not sure about Firion all that much. I haven't played too much of FF2, nor do I remember his scenario in Dissidia.

Though Sazh in KH would cool I think.

He'd be censored, though. Wait, he's the black guy in FFXIII with guns right? Yeah, he'd be censored. Plus, I'm not too sure he would fit that much, but I haven't played FFXIII yet so >.>

Last edited:

YUPPP

I don't think Sazh would fit in I just really liked his character for some reason.

Lonbilly

Awards

I don't think Sazh would fit in I just really liked his character for some reason.

Then I really don't think he should be in KH.

I like Seymour & Lulu, but I don't see how they could fit in KH, plus it would be overkill on the amount of FFX characters.

YUPPP

Then I really don't think he should be in KH.

I like Seymour & Lulu, but I don't see how they could fit in KH, plus it would be overkill on the amount of FFX characters.

Agreed. They for real need some pre-FF7 characters in future installments. Since the older characters seem like they would fit better in the KH universe.

Lonbilly

Awards

Agreed. They for real need some pre-FF7 characters in future installments. Since the older characters seem like they would fit better in the KH universe.

I remember there was a suggestion of Leon from FFVI (I believe that is his game.) He seems like he could fit in KH, and then there's Cloud of Darkness who's the embodiment of Darkness. hell, the WoL story could even be connected with CoD's story. Sure it seems unlikely since they're not from the same game, but personally I hope that they do more FF characters interacting that aren't from the same game. Like Leon and Cloud in KH2. I liked that. Or Leon & the gang in KH1 & 2, though majority were FFVII.

But I still want Rinoa to meet Leon anyway. If not in the next two games then KH3.

YUPPP

I remember there was a suggestion of Leon from FFVI (I believe that is his game.) He seems like he could fit in KH, and then there's Cloud of Darkness who's the embodiment of Darkness. hell, the WoL story could even be connected with CoD's story. Sure it seems unlikely since they're not from the same game, but personally I hope that they do more FF characters interacting that aren't from the same game. Like Leon and Cloud in KH2. I liked that. Or Leon & the gang in KH1 & 2, though majority were FFVII.

But I still want Rinoa to meet Leon anyway. If not in the next two games then KH3.

I don't recall a Leon in FFVI. Maybe Locke or General Leo. But yeah a lot of characters from FFVI would work well in KH. I would also love to see more interaction from FF characters from different games. I remember being 14 seeing Cloud & Leon going back to back on the heartless and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. And I though that it was weird that Rinoa didn't show up in KH2. I seen Tifa looking for Cloud and I thought Rinoa was bound to show up to find Leon,.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

There was a Leon in FFII. You mean him?

Lonbilly

Awards

There was a Leon in FFII. You mean him?

Yes, that is the one I meant. Bahhhh, FFVI is on my mind too much (>W<)

But yeah, I meant him. I think he could fit splendidly.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

what game is vincent valentine from i think he should be in an upcoming game
why have they been steering away from ff character im ot sure

Lonbilly

Awards

what game is vincent valentine from i think he should be in an upcoming game

FFVII. And he's not gonna be in it. He originally was but they choose Cloud instead and used Cloud to also represent Vincent with his outfit in KH1. So he's never gonna appear. I want Pre-FFVII characters already.

why have they been steering away from ff character im ot sure

To sure KH can work without FF characters, which it does. Like Days and BbS (even though they had Zack, it was only one.)

Although Moogles always appear no matter what.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

CYAN!

He's still my favorite character. And with a really good backstory, a maturity not scene often in games, an age not seen often in games, and his middle English accent... He would be fun. Plus, he could be useful in teaching attacks.

A

Azrael

Warrior of Light would had been nice in BBS instead of Zack, just saying.

YUPPP

Warrior of Light would had been nice in BBS instead of Zack, just saying.

^This.

It'd be cool if Nomura took out Cloud/Sephiroth and put in WoL/Garland.

And Kain, Cecil, Golbez, Zidane, Steiner, Firion, Celes.

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Again, Cyan. (So underloved, and so deserving of the love)

And Frimelda from FFTA2. She defeated death by sheer willpower. And the person who killed her was jealous of her skills as a Paladin. And, she has a cool dress ;)
Frimelda.jpg

A

Azrael

Again, Cyan. (So underloved, and so deserving of the love)

And Frimelda from FFTA2. She defeated death by sheer willpower. And the person who killed her was jealous of her skills as a Paladin. And, she has a cool dress ;)
Frimelda.jpg

We get it Mina with the Cyan love.

I can see Frimelda in Kingdom Hearts. Then again I yearn more for Luso or Ramza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back