• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix in Kingdom Hearts - FF & TWEWY go here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be Dragon Quest in future Kh games?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

samues

the world ends with you again in kingdom hearts? sure why not right that would be cool and also in their world called shibuya you know.

samuels

so yeah like they said before no final fantasy worlds but still final fantasy characters in kingdom hearts 3 but still they should put new characters and maybe old characters too you know and seeing dissidia final fantasy characters in kingdom hearts 3 that would be nice also

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
the world ends with you again in kingdom hearts? sure why not right that would be cool and also in their world called shibuya you know.

so yeah like they said before no final fantasy worlds but still final fantasy characters in kingdom hearts 3 but still they should put new characters and maybe old characters too you know and seeing dissidia final fantasy characters in kingdom hearts 3 that would be nice also

Why do you have two accounts.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
You know, I've been thinking about what other Square properties could realistically be represented in KH.

Obviously, something like Hitman or Tomb Raider wouldn't work, but I think something like Chrono Trigger or NieR: Automata might. What do you guys think?

D

Deleted member 246005

I wouldn't mind the Bouncer and Ergheiz: God Bless The Ring being apart of the story

Ehrgeiz (Video Game) - TV Tropes

The Bouncer (Video Game) - TV Tropes

Both of them are obscure ps1 titles with a cult following and the bouncer was considered to be a precursor to Kingdom Hearts in terms of gameplay and graphics. Since they are obscure people would be glad to see them but they would be more lenient in how you bring them in allowing you to take greater liberties with the characters.

Ehrgeiz is probably the closest we would get to a KHxTekken crossover and there is a cool theory that Sion is Sora's dad or an older Sora himself so that gives you something to play with.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
You know, I've been thinking about what other Square properties could realistically be represented in KH.

Obviously, something like Hitman or Tomb Raider wouldn't work, but I think something like Chrono Trigger or NieR: Automata might. What do you guys think?

I actually think Tomb Raider could work lol, they would just need to change Lara's style obviously. Uh, but yeah Chrono Trigger and Nier would probably fit better. Especially Nier. The Akira Toriyama style may clash with the Nomura style, but I guess if he redesigned them also then Chrono Trigger or even Dragon Quest could be a thing.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I now want Lightning to appear in a Cars world so Lightning can meet Lightning.

lusca_bueno

My dream come true with cameos would be either Lightning (FFXIII), Magus (CT) or Emil (NieR). I'd just go CRAZY over Emil and Magus particularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back