• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix in Kingdom Hearts - FF & TWEWY go here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be Dragon Quest in future Kh games?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I want SHO to be one of the Darknesses.

The Darknesses should be made up of OC, Disney, FF and TWEWY chars iF Ya AsK Me
Pi-Face? Oh my god yes. I need to get back at that guy, because ever since I played that game, I can't do any trig work without hearing him screaming "SINE! COSINE! TANGENT!!"

I think it'd be neat of the majority of the Darknesses weren't new OC's created to fill the role. A lot of KHII Org XIII was like that, and everyone complains about how those particular members are underdeveloped and have little to no history or personality outside their trademark quirks. If they could use people like the Grim Heaper, they probably won't get stuck in that problem.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I would love to see enemies from the final fantasy series in the kingdom hearts... like a Heartless Tonberry for example :p

I found this:

heartless_tonberry_by_lynxgriffin.jpg

Rexy

Bronze Member
Oh lawdy, that creature is just begging to drop a disgustingly rare synthesis item while killing you faster than any boss in the game, isn't it! XD

You're probably right xD if it would appear it'd make sense to be like its ff counterpart, a rare monster, hard, with a lot of nice items, munny etc :p

Another thing I would love to see was missions in kh, like ff12 (for each world you would have specific missions)

.xone

Awards
Why wouldn't they make 2 FF specific world like Radiant Garden or original world from the series.

Also, I would like to see these chars:

FINAL FANTASY XIII

Noel Adult
Lightning kid
(well aren't they have show this cute creature somewhere at the net)
found it
lightning_kh_style_by_fabulla-d4jplzb.png

Snow adult
Serah kid
(her sister is kid, why should she become adult?)
Caius don't care eitherway (but make him fightable char)

FINAL FANTASY XII

Vann don't care eitherway
(SE has make vann into both kid and adult)
Penelope (maybe) don't care eitherway too
(same.as vann)

Others (Sorry don't remember what series they come from)

Bartz
Onion knight (right?)
Laguna (aren't he with Squall?)
Noctis

and others.. Xd (lazy to write all of them. Maybe next time)

Last edited:

Rexy

Bronze Member
I would love to see Gilgamesh as a secret boss. He could fight Sora so that he could "collect" is weapon (not knowing that the keyblade is "unique" per person") :p

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
There's probably going to be another Sephiroth fight in KH3, right? That's really all I care about when it comes to FF, he's lots of fun to fight.

Muke

whatever
Awards
There's probably going to be another Sephiroth fight in KH3, right? That's really all I care about when it comes to FF, he's lots of fun to fight.
I think so. It's very likely, if you consider that there was one in both KH I and KH II.

Sdog

Awards

Hope so. Would be even greater if it was a 2 part fight with Cloud assisting in the 2nd half.

KHHacker6595

I've been thinking about this logically in terms of which characters could appear. There was 9 introduced in KH1, and 9 introduced in KH2 besides the Moogles. In KH3 if it stays consistent, here's what I would like to see realistically.

Sazh(XIII), Lightning(XIII), Steiner(IX), and Quina(IX) introduced in Radiant Garden as new residence.

Bartz(V) and Kain(IV) introduced in Olympus Coliseum. Bartz on the side of Hercules and Kain being used by Hades. Gilgmaesh(V) being a secret boss.

The Warrior of Light(I) and Cloud of Darkness(III) introduced in Prydain(The Black Cauldron) on a second visit to that world. The Warrior of Light has been drawn to that world by the darkness and after the Horned King is defeated he feels it slightly fade but it still looms over the world strongly, he's looking for the Cloud of Darkness.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
laguna - guardians of the galaxy
barret - disney castle knight, friend of cid, keyblade transformation tutorial
sazh - roaming, knows luxord
lightning and serrah - looking for snow
warrior of light - enchanted dominion
hojo - the grid, vexen AI
terra - no, the other one
vincent valentine - halloweentown, an experiment
gilgamesh - roaming boss
jecht - washed up on DI
sho minamoto (not an FF character but) - shibuya
noctis - FROZEN WORLD HAHAHA. nah he can fit in any world with conflict

silky smooth thirteen as per the usual quota

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
A large part of me wants to say that it was a mistake on square's part, but I'd be endlessly amused if that were the case.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Lara Croft & Tifa meeting face to face would be a moment that make 12 year olds of the 90s very happy.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
They've slapped that logo on a bunch of different sites. It's doubtful it means anything significant to KH, it just seems to be a way to try and promote Lara and the 20th anniversary in the footer of their sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back