• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Squall/Leon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetta

Well, I was just thinking, for some reason Squall has changed his name in KH. So maybe in BBS he will be using his real name. I mean, in the beginning of KH1 Yuffie called him Squall so he must have used this name before.
So what do you think, he wil be called Leon on Squall in BBS?

Aria

braver by the minute
Well I don't know if he wuld even be in BBS, he would be younger and that might be weird lol. Probably Squall though.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I don't think we'll see too much of Squall. I think he'll have like a cameo, a few scenes at the most, but that's about it.

Violetta

Well I don't know if he wuld even be in BBS, he would be younger and that might be weird lol. Probably Squall though.

He wouldn't be too young. If he is 27 in KH1 then in BBS he will be 17 and I think that this is his age in FFVIII.

Aria

braver by the minute
He wouldn't be too young. If he is 27 in KH1 then in BBS he will be 17 and I think that this is his age in FFVIII.
Yeah but he would still look different at 17 than 27.

Lonbilly

Awards
I'd rather have a younger Squall. Like, 12 - 15. But then again, he may not even appear at all.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hope he looks a bit happy and not so anti-social. I see no reason for him to be like his FF/KH counterpart in BBS since his world hasn't been destroyed and it isn't like in FFVIII where he had no memories of his childhood because of his GF.

He might look like his FF self (shorter hair that is), but with different clothes.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
In KH1 they said they're world was taken over when they were all kids... So I'm confused now, is Leon/Squall 27 or is he younger then that?

Lonbilly

Awards
Well, if Squall appears, we better get a Rinoa and Squall scene. It better happen.

TwilightLegends

I'm not sure, but didn't Nomura say there wouldn't be any Final Fantasy characters in BbS, other than Kupos?

Edit: But if he is in the game at all, he will most likely be going by Squall, because there are no heartless yet, so his world has not been consumed yet.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
According to the official KH website, Leon is 25 in KH1. So if he appears in BBS, he'll be 15. :eek:

I'm not sure, but didn't Nomura say there wouldn't be any Final Fantasy characters in BbS, other than Kupos?

That was for 358/2 Days. ;)

tacochance

I think that it he will appear. He'll be 15, (which is tecchnically still a kid, though a teenager,) and I think that a few other FF chars will make cameo appearences too, but some FF are too young, Yuffie'll be only 6, so i doubt she shows up, but chars. in their teenage years like Leon are likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back