• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] Special Episode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom King 13

Luxu, that's perfectly possible. For all we know the Realm of Sleep is the hollow realm where the World once lived, and what we call the Realm of Light is the rebuilt world.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
So, is guilting not going to be a thing anymore in Unchained Key S2? Story wise, it probably shouldn't be. But I really hope they wouldn't make us unable to use our guilted medals entirely.

Like, making new medals that show up in S2 impossible to guilt would be one thing (provided that enemies aren't so strong that you'd absolutely need to use guilt), but here's hoping they won't go more extreme than that.

Though tbh, I can't imagine them making any changes to the gameplay at all.

Who knows? Maybe Nightmare Chirithy will show up and there will be a story reason that you can't stop using guilted medals. Like, you're linked to him--or something--and in order to get stronger, he compels you to guilt/use guilted medals and you can't resist that pull even if you want to.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
So, is guilting not going to be a thing anymore in Unchained Key S2? Story wise, it probably shouldn't be. But I really hope they wouldn't make us unable to use our guilted medals entirely.

Like, making new medals that show up in S2 impossible to guilt would be one thing (provided that enemies aren't so strong that you'd absolutely need to use guilt), but here's hoping they won't go more extreme than that.

Though tbh, I can't imagine them making any changes to the gameplay at all.

Who knows? Maybe Nightmare Chirithy will show up and there will be a story reason that you can't stop using guilted medals. Like, you're linked to him--or something--and in order to get stronger, he compels you to guilt/use guilted medals and you can't resist that pull even if you want to.
i think we see dark chrsity again but in the unchaind x now that on his mobile we wont see the revel of him being a nightmare becuase the split will happen

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
I still don't think there is going to be a split, to be honest. I think it's that we just don't want to remember. Player seemed so traumatized during everything that happened in the Keyblade Graveyard, and who can really blame them? But in any case, I do know we'll be seeing Nightmare Chirithy again one way or another:)

Also, anyone else get the feeling that Pete maybe ran into Player and Chirithy on those two's way "home", and a fight broke out and that's why he's late getting back to Maleficent?

I'm also again, for whatever reason, thinking that Player could be Sora.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I still don't think there is going to be a split, to be honest. I think it's that we just don't want to remember. Player seemed so traumatized during everything that happened in the Keyblade Graveyard, and who can really blame them? But in any case, I do know we'll be seeing Nightmare Chirithy again one way or another:)

there going to be split where we like it or not
Nomura: I've just finished writing the scenario. After a mad scramble every day (dry laugh). Up until now, what amounts to one scenario has been being released divided into two.The final chapter will be composed of two separate installments, a first and second half, and has been from the start. The split with KH Unchained χ is coming soon, too.

unless he means after season one of kingdom unchained x kind of split then it would make sense to even have a split

Last edited:

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
@gosoxtim Yeah, I'm pretty sure he means the split is that KH Chi will end (which it just did), and once Unchained Key catches up to that point it'll continue further on than Chi did with the S2 segment--after the player was saved at the end of Chi and taken to the Sleeping Realm, that is.

Luxu

Awards
Are we even going to be using medals anymore? Because if we fight real Heartless/Nobodies (Please add Nobodies into this game)/Dream Eaters. Our medals would have little to no effect since they aren't foes from the Book. I mean, unless the "Medals" are now just metaphors for our moves now...

And maybe, Chiritys are special because of the "unique" way they are made? Maybe they are the only Dream Eaters that can exist in all realms

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
unchained x will contunie like the split will happen and x will ocntuine along it timeline without the player being involved in it and the dreams that player had are the future preotions made form chiritity that originaly came from the master of masters so he doesn't interfree with his plans

Luxu

Awards
unchained x will contunie like the split will happen and x will ocntuine along it timeline without the player being involved in it and the dreams that player had are the future preotions made form chiritity that originaly came from the master of masters so he doesn't interfree with his plans

Every event keeps screwing our Player over. They STILL have yet to reunite with Skuld and Ephemera fully! And what is going to be the hub now? After whatever happened to Daybreak Town

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Every event keeps screwing our Player over. They STILL have yet to reunite with Skuld and Ephemera fully! And what is going to be the hub now? After whatever happened to Daybreak Town
it probally be still going to be travse town i think

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Tim, it is REALLY difficult trying to figure out what you're saying. Please at least try to write better.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Tim, it is REALLY difficult trying to figure out what you're saying. Please at least try to write better.
sorry sign i'm saying when the player turned down offer form ava and saw skuld left to join the dandlions that when i think the split will happen that nomura was talking about and the rest of the x game we saw was our future that was made by chirity that was given by the master of masters so he doesn't interfere with the keyblade war plans.

also i believe he became unchained dandlion when he feel asleep when he was looking for his friends

Vaddix

Awards
@Luxu Riku was a Dream Eater and was able to go back into the Realm of Light (and into the Realm of Nothingness via TWTNW) in DDD, remember? So I don't think Dream Eaters are bound to the Realm of Sleep, necessarily.

I may be wrong, but I feel like Riku was only a Dream Eater while being within dreams. Is there any point when he leaves the RoS and still has the Dream Eater emblem on his back?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I may be wrong, but I feel like Riku was only a Dream Eater while being within dreams. Is there any point when he leaves the RoS and still has the Dream Eater emblem on his back?
"I know I'm in the real world, but I still have my Dream Eater powers." -Riku, still de-aged and with the DE emblem

Vaddix

Awards
"I know I'm in the real world, but I still have my Dream Eater powers." -Riku, still de-aged and with the DE emblem

Ahhh yes, that's right, thanks.
Hm. So then, while they may not be permanently bound to the RoS, that leaves the question of under what conditions can they get out. How did Riku pull that off? Did it involve Keyblade shenanigans? Despite being a big fan of DDD, my memory is crazy hazy on a fair few details.

Bringing this detail up also makes me realize that this makes chi[x] being in the RoS an even shakier idea, or at the very least, if it is a dream, the real version of the events we're seeing could still have been preeetty close to how we see it. That is to say, Chirithies could have indeed been involved in the "original event". Which is...adorable. Makes me smile.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Ahhh yes, that's right, thanks.
Hm. So then, while they may not be permanently bound to the RoS, that leaves the question of under what conditions can they get out. How did Riku pull that off? Did it involve Keyblade shenanigans? Despite being a big fan of DDD, my memory is crazy hazy on a fair few details.

Bringing this detail up also makes me realize that this makes chi[x] being in the RoS an even shakier idea, or at the very least, if it is a dream, the real version of the events we're seeing could still have been preeetty close to how we see it. That is to say, Chirithies could have indeed been involved in the "original event". Which is...adorable. Makes me smile.

Riku devoured the dream he was in after defeating Ansem, which left him in the real world. It should be noted that Riku's Komory Bat and (presumably Sora's) Meow Wow, along with any other Spirit in Riku's party, was able to manifest in the real world too.

I get the feeling that DE's can't appear in the real world on their own. They probably need an entity like Riku to use as a sort of portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back